• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Return of Pokemon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
I vote Numel, even though I love it.

Final Tally:
;322;: 5
;414;: 3
;111;: 1

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. One by one they will be voted off, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. But if you double post by accident, it will be fine.

The one who beats out all the rest wins the set and gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winner's circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "hall of fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "serebii.net favourite". Don't worry about that, there will never be 10 of that. (There was 500 pages last thread, and there was only one "serebii.net favourite" round)

Unique rounds:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Revival Round - Once per game when there is less than half pokemon left, at a random point, this round will occur. Out of all the pokemon gone, you get to vote one back in. If you don't want any pokemon in vote that. If that has the most votes, no pokemon will come back in, but other than that the pokemon with the most votes does.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle round. It can occur more than once a round, and it can only happen if there's an even amount of pokemon left. Here, you can vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

Hope you enjoy the game! - Electivire Addict & Sinnoh Champion

Co-owners Comments

Hydrohs here, I'll be updating whenever I get the chance, probably 3 times a week on average, along with EA, Sinnoh Champion and MarshtompMan. Hope you guys have fun playing the game. ~ Hydrohs

Hello, I will be here often, and I shall be updating 2-5 times a week. I will not be here all the time due to other obligations, but I will try to be here as much as I can. Follow the rules and have a good time! - MarshtompMan

Hi everybody. I'm Master Blastoise or, like EA, MB. I'm on (almost) everyday so I'll try to tally or post at least once everyday - Master Blastoise

Hey fellas... ray2020 here... I'm here pretty often (more frequent on the weekends)... and I live in GMT +8, so I can probably tally daily on those times when some tallyists can't. - ray2020

Hey guys, this is Fongerman. I'm online everyday and I've got more then enough time to tally whenever it is needed - Fongerman

Here are the 12 "RNG" Pokemon:

180.png
469.png
343.png
294.png
290.png
274.png
414.png
372.png
364.png
111.png
166.png
328.png

My vote ;111;

Voted Off:
;201-m; ;442; ;481; ;387; ;399; ;325; ;322;

Saved

;135;

Current Winners Circle
;129; ;224; ;350;

Hall Of Fame Round 1
Cyndaquil
Espeon
Gardevoir
Lapras
Ninetales
Typhlosion

Hall Of Fame Round 2
Charizard
Dragonite
Houndoom
Snorlax

A Serebii.net Favorite!
Espeon

ray2020

peace out!
Loudred

Current Tally:
Loudred: 1
Nincada: 1
Yanmega: 1
Rhyhorn: 1

I vote Mothim.

Current tally
Nincada: 3
Yanmega: 2
Mothim: 2
Loudred: 1
Rhyhorn: 1

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
Voting for Flaffy

Final Tally:
;290;: 3
;469;: 2
;414;: 2
;294;: 1
;111;: 1
;180;: 1

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. One by one they will be voted off, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. But if you double post by accident, it will be fine.

The one who beats out all the rest wins the set and gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winner's circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "hall of fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "serebii.net favourite". Don't worry about that, there will never be 10 of that. (There was 500 pages last thread, and there was only one "serebii.net favourite" round)

Unique rounds:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Revival Round - Once per game when there is less than half pokemon left, at a random point, this round will occur. Out of all the pokemon gone, you get to vote one back in. If you don't want any pokemon in vote that. If that has the most votes, no pokemon will come back in, but other than that the pokemon with the most votes does.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle round. It can occur more than once a round, and it can only happen if there's an even amount of pokemon left. Here, you can vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.
Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

Hope you enjoy the game! - Electivire Addict & Sinnoh Champion

Co-owners Comments

Hydrohs here, I'll be updating whenever I get the chance, probably 3 times a week on average, along with EA, Sinnoh Champion and MarshtompMan. Hope you guys have fun playing the game. ~ Hydrohs

Hello, I will be here often, and I shall be updating 2-5 times a week. I will not be here all the time due to other obligations, but I will try to be here as much as I can. Follow the rules and have a good time! - MarshtompMan

Hi everybody. I'm Master Blastoise or, like EA, MB. I'm on (almost) everyday so I'll try to tally or post at least once everyday - Master Blastoise

Hey fellas... ray2020 here... I'm here pretty often (more frequent on the weekends)... and I live in GMT +8, so I can probably tally daily on those times when some tallyists can't. - ray2020

Hey guys, this is Fongerman. I'm online everyday and I've got more then enough time to tally whenever it is needed - Fongerman

Here are the 11 "RNG" Pokemon:

180.png
469.png
343.png
294.png
274.png
414.png
372.png
364.png
111.png
166.png
328.png