• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Return of Team Magma and Team Aqua?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Power

With the recent announcement of Pokémon OmegaRuby and Pokémon AlphaSapphire for 3DS, there are many questions as to how they will impact the anime, one of the most important being, "does this mean the villainous teams of Hoenn will be back?" What will their return mean for Ash and friends, plus Teams Rocket and Flare? Personally, I think they will be back, and trying to use their respective legendary Pokémon to increase the land and sea masses again. What do you think? Do you think they will return?

Red and Blue

Both teams disbanded at the end of their subplot so I highly doubt they will return. I wouldn't want to see them again either cause they were handled so poorly in the anime.

zhixun

With the recent announcement of Pokémon OmegaRuby and Pokémon AlphaSapphire for 3DS, there are many questions as to how they will impact the anime, one of the most important being, "does this mean the villainous teams of Hoenn will be back?" What will their return mean for Ash and friends, plus Teams Rocket and Flare? Personally, I think they will be back, and trying to use their respective legendary Pokémon to increase the land and sea masses again. What do you think? Do you think they will return?

Team Flare has not appeared yet so I think they should promote the Kalos one first then consider bringing Aqua and Magma back. Also, Kaiorga and Groudon have much more appearance then Rayquaza in my opinion. So they probably will not return yet and hopefully Rayquaza has more screen time.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Since we already have a thread to discuss this sort of thing, it would be better to move this there. But i would still answer your question.

Before we consider whether they will appear or not, we have to consider how the Team Aqua & Magma arc ended during the AG Saga.

At the end of the Kyogre & Groudon battle, Maxie had decided to give on pursuing them and decided to leave the land of Hoenn as its supposed to be, i.e., he basically gave up the idea of expanding the land. Meanwhile what happened to Archie and Team Aqua remains unknown.

So, if anything, only Archie has a chance of returning to create problem.

Though i doubt the writers would use him or any of them during Kalos Saga because they already have plans with Team Flare.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't know about the whole Teams but I hope Brodie returns. He escaped at the end of his last episode.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Feel free to discuss this in the general "Effect of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire on the Anime" thread located in this section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.