• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Return of the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Greetings, folks. I am not quite a new member, but a returning member from way back in 2004. Off course, due to my inactivity, my account has apparently been deleted. So I am here again.

Some things you should know about me:

*I'm 19, so I'm probably older than 90% of you all.
*I'm a moderator at Pokecommunity (2nd largest Pokemon forums after SPPf)
*I did the artwork for Smogon.com
*I do the Pokemon of the Week movesets for PokeJungle.net
*I'm a Gym Leader at Pokemasters.net's ASB League

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
I know you. Anyway, welcome back to SPPf I guess. (is surprised at the list)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Hi, Jetx! Nice to see you here.
Yeah, I do team ratings for your forum too, even though no one posts teams anymore. =\

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!

Yeah, I do team ratings for your forum too, even though no one posts teams anymore. =\

Yeah, that's true. And all the teams that do get posted seriously need help. Nice to see you here too, anyways. Although I did actually think you were already a member here under another name. XP

Darth_paul

Welcome back. I probably wasn't here when you were originally but oh well. And you'd be surprised how many people are over 19 here.

Nayana

It's a suit! *_*
'Sup AB =D (This is Sammi if you didn't know. ;p) And yay, your animation is back XDDD *always loved that animation*

Hope you have fun here again. :3

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Omg, hey Sammi!
Yeah, I haven’t used my little animation in a while. PC being down made the internet a bit more boring.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to the forums. If you need a friend or anything, just send me a pm.

L.F.D.

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Hey, re-welcome here aragornbird. I remember I saw that animation in your sig when I entered, but now I could download it, so thanks I guess. Hey, do you know what happened to Pokecommunity?

(((Kuwagata Kross)))

Wazzupwiththeserver?
I was here back then, I was probably Kuwabata Is Back or Kuwabara The Outlaw or somethin' hehe.....welcome back...

Levski

Josh trainer
I know you from PC and Smogon too. Welcome back.

Nice animation, by the way.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Wellcome back.(love the animation)
The return of the king?I thought you ment the moive return of the king.

TurtleLove

Slow and steady baby
Holy ****...

Only 8 days and you nearly have 1000 posts...

Calm down there sailor.

edit: Nevermind, i misread your account for 10-10-06.

But still... you sure move fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.