1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The return of the power rangers in 2010

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Tf5174, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Tf5174

Tf5174 Well-Known Member

What are everybody thoughts about this?

2. card games

card games Troll Trainer

How old are you?

3. Tf5174

Tf5174 Well-Known Member

21 why?

I watched the first season of it.

4. card games

card games Troll Trainer

Because I thought Power Rangers was for 6 year olds.

5. Tf5174

Tf5174 Well-Known Member

Not really but i diddn't watch the newer season's of it but the power rangers ruled the 90
    s.

6. ChedWick

ChedWick Well-Known Member

Most with a severely gimped intelligence would; so don't feel bad. However those who aren't stupid would realize this is appears to be a ploy to appeal to a new audience while bringing back the original audience who most likely lost faith in the franchise as well as lost interest.

I'm pretty happy to hear this news. I being very close to your age grew up with the original power rangers. They were a very large part of my childhood as they were with most kids in the 90s. I look forward to seeing how cheesy it all really was :D

7. card games

card games Troll Trainer

I wasnt even born in 1993.

8. ChedWick

ChedWick Well-Known Member

So? Doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.

9. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and lol

I don't really give a shit on what you guys are going to say but I watch Power Rangers. It's the same as liking Pokemon, so go and look at yourselves.

If they are just re-airing these episodes, then I'm going to be pissed. :/

10. card games

card games Troll Trainer

I hate the anime pokemon and any other show that repeats over and over again but call it something different, including yugioh.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  11. Takaru

Takaru Werk, Werk, Werk

I loved the original Power Rangers they were amazing! Glad that they will re-air them agian.

12. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

So are they still gonna copy the Japanese show and just add random high school bits in starring 30 year olds?

13. granbull guy

granbull guy Vasoline

They friggin need to end this series its so very annoying

14. Tf5174

Tf5174 Well-Known Member

They are ending it this year after RPM but they are going to RE-air the first season to a newer generation that diddn't get to see it with remastered graphics and audio.

They might do it for the other season's but they will have to wait for the ratings from the first season.

15. TomDraco

TomDraco I'm a /tr/ainer.

Obvious troll is obvious.

But, I guess it's cool, after watching Kirbopher's Parody Rangers movies, I wanted to watch the original series for the lulz. Also, Jason David Frank is somehow related to my cousin's father.

16. card games

card games Troll Trainer

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. SoulSilverMstr411

SoulSilverMstr411 Hikikomori

So let me get this stright. Mighty Morphin' - which Bandai and Disney now co-own the rights to - is re-airing, on Disney. The'll be re-releases of the same toys that were on sale 18 years ago. And Samurai Sentai Shinkenger won't be coming to America. Way to go Disney, I'm sure this'll win you loads of fans.

*Sarcasm detector explodes*

18. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

I like it, I mean it sucks there will be no new season next year, but it'll be nice to see the episodes I didn't see as a kid.

They are just re-airing the episodes. What else would the do?

I agree with you, I still like the show and I'm 19. Honestly, who gives a damn if it is aimed at kids, doesn't mean anything.

19. TomDraco

TomDraco I'm a /tr/ainer.

You're not welcome. You know there are other shows on the TV, so you're not being forced to watch a re-airing of Power Rangers, so stop whining.

20. The Doctor

The Doctor Absolute Beginner

You should find on your doorstop by this point a .44 Magnum with a single bullet in the chamber. The instructions are simple: pull back hammer, point to temple, pull trigger.

You're never too old to enjoy Power Rangers. There was never a more awesome show on TV ever.