• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The return of the power rangers in 2010

Cobalt_Latios

I'm pretty happy to hear this news. I being very close to your age grew up with the original power rangers. They were a very large part of my childhood as they were with most kids in the 90s. I look forward to seeing how cheesy it all really was :D
Same, from age 6 till around... 10? Yeah, part of my childhood was with this series. I forget how far I actually went with it though...

I don't really give a shit on what you guys are going to say but I watch Power Rangers. It's the same as liking Pokemon, so go and look at yourselves.
Personal tastes are personal, there's nothing wrong with it.

You're never too old to enjoy Power Rangers. There was never a more awesome show on TV ever.
It was cheesy and over the top, but in a good way. Not many other shows can do that.

"Alpha, Rita's escaped! Recruit a team of teenagers, with attitude!"

Hmm, re-airing an old series... after buying Marvel for $4 billion...
Smart move, anyway.
You sure called it right.

I dunno, I might watch, I may not. That all depends. Depends on where they decide to air it. Chances are it'll be on Family Channel (Canada). If not, it may be on YTV (where I think it originally was for Canada).

<C_L>

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I had my picture taken with the red and pink rangers at Target when I was in first grade. My parents convinced me that it was really them, even though I was skeptical at first. Heh, I wore my pink ranger costume and everything.

HoennMaster

Decided to watch some Season 1 episodes today. I can't believe how corny it can be at times (like in Island of Illusion Parts 1 & 2), but I still love it.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Awesome.

Time for some kick *** Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. Just like the good old days.

Just like I remebered. Those Saturday morning were the best

"Its Morphin' Time *****es!"