• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Return to Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Kanto-1.png

Welcome to the Return to Kanto Project. Here, I'm working on a new look for the Kanto region. I will need some help, too. Basicly, Im changing town/route layouts, gym leaders (/Poses) and so on.

GYM LEADERS AND IMPORTANT PEOPLE UNDER CONSTRUSCTION!

MAPS:
Pallet Town
Prof. Oak's Research Field
Seafoam Islands

We Will Need:
~An old Sage looking person with a staff (AKA, large Stick).
~A Sprite for the fishing Guru
~Gym Leaders re-posed
~Gary in a Lab Coat
~Maps of old routes and such...changed of course. Some May not have to be changed

Workers:
-Lead Organizer and such: Me
-Co-Person that Organizes: Meguel13
-Unoficial Trainer-ist: alzzy126

If you want to help (Please, do, I'll need it) Just...help. Submit Maps, new Gym Leaders, etc.

Last edited:

magmaman

Ahhhhhh yeeeeeeah
Wow pretty cool.

bubblybubbly-bubba

~ Forever Lonely ~
They are cool just on the Pallet map the house and lab are a bit squashed together. P.S Can I do a thread running along with this about Johto

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Umm, I guess so. BUT...Only if I can help you with it ^_^

PokeJosh

I can help with this. I love re-doing games like this. I made the whole johto region in frlg graphics.

~PokeJosh~

P.S. So this is basically kanto after the gold silver and crystal games?

Last edited:

Des

Bloody 'ell is that?
Eww, Sorry those are some bad edits.

They lack originality, and you've taken away all that was the Kanto gym leaders.
All these are are some rearranged parts of trainers, very generic. I mean, Honestly, a guy in a collar shirt and pants? weak. Dont get me started on the Celadon leader, thats just Aaron cosplaying as a breeder.
And the names? Joey, Blaze? pshh.

Sorry bud, I aint biting.

Pearl's Perap

They're...strange to say the least

I'm not much for the idea of re-making Kanto, Johto yeah, but Kanto's practically JUST been re-done with FR/LG

I don't like how the leaders are well...totally different...either

Other than that, it's all fine...

alzzy126

GOLDEN SHINX
geez you have some good ideas as in revamping the gym leaders pokemon but keep the old leaders! anyway i think new Pallet is Awesome 5 stars

Tiamat_Zero

Final Fantasy Finale
yeah, it would interesting to see some Kanto leaders use new gen pokemon, but to be truthful, Brock, Misty, Giovani, Lt. Surge, Sabrina..etc., they were what defined Kanto as a challenge

Meguel13

Well I guess It wouldnt hurt if he kept some of the old leaders like misty but guys like blaine should be long dead and prof oak should be replaced with gary.

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
KK, How bout this:

~Pewter, Run by Forrest now. (Brock's brother)
~Cerulean, Misty (her sisters are modles)
~Vermillion, A new, younger, non-team rocket guy (Still from army)
~Celadon, Erika
~Fuchsia, Janine (Koga's Daughter from GSC)
~Seafoam, Some new fire type
~Saffron, a new psychic person
~Viridian, Agatha
E4:
1. Koga
2. Some Flying type
3. Bruno
4. An Ice Type
5. Lance
~Oak is replaced with Gary

If we do it this way, i'll need made (Because I suck at sprtes):
~New Poses for all old Gym Leaders/Elites
~Forrest Sprite
~A new army guy
~A new fire type
~A new psychic type
...I was hoping for Gym Leaders, you can add there badge in the pic some how, like a necklace or a pin. And misty should hold a towel...
~A Flying type looking person
~An ice type (NOT WILL)
~Also, some new TR people
Gary in a lab coat

So, Is that way good??? Also, I ask that you NOT CRITISIZE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO SUBMIT A SPRITE OR IDEA IN PLACE OF WHAT YOUR CRITISIZING!!!

alzzy126

GOLDEN SHINX
Good idea i will help in any way i can but just give me some time and i will make you some + an idea for Cinnabar could be Blaine's son

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
this is great!!! only the saffron gym leader's wierd...not battling opponents if shes gonna lose?? i dont like the sound of that..she may not be a gym leader for long..:D

alzzy126

GOLDEN SHINX
Okay my first try at a dp version trainer

http://i13.*******.com/4kdw5ec.png
Forrest 3 years after Brock last saw him in battle frontier, he loves rock type and took over the gym from Flint, his father just after Brock left for Sinnoh.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
I fixed him up a bit...
Forrest.png

In yours, he looks to much too grown up. I like the Idea of someone being blaines son. Like I said, we need all the gym leaders, re-done. If we decided to leave an old one, (like misty), then some one make new poses.

ATTENTION!: I am taking jobs for the project. For example, we need an officail Trainer maker, and a map maker, etc. Please say if you want a job.

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
NEWS FLASH!!!

We need:
~An old Sage looking person with a staff (AKA, large Stick).
~A Sprite for the fishing Guru
~Pewter, Run by Forrest now. (Brock's brother)
~Cerulean, Misty (her sisters are modles) Re-posed
~Vermillion, A new, younger, non-team rocket guy (Still from army)
~Celadon, Erika Re-posed
~Fuchsia, Janine (Koga's Daughter from GSC) Re-posed
~Seafoam, Some new fire type
~Saffron, a new psychic person
~Viridian, Agatha Re-posed
...I was hoping for Gym Leaders, you can add there badge in the pic some how, like a necklace or a pin or something. And misty should hold a towel...

~Koga Re-posed
~Some Flying type
~Bruno Re-posed
~An Ice Type
~Lance Re-posed
~Gary in a Lab Coat
~Maps of old routes and such...changed of course. Some May not have to be changed
~Names for three different Islands that Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres will be on.
~Also, some new TR people

Status
Not open for further replies.