• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Review Game

Firebrand

Indomitable
As a note for the future: a writer need only read and review one chapter of a fic to request a review. While they may do more if they like, it isn't really polite to ask for reviews on multiple chapters. That's what the review exchange is for.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
I have done Dormant's review of chapter 2 and such.
remember don't hesitate to ask me to do more. I got pushed on the edge of time left so...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?591861-Reverse-Reverse-(PG-14)

If someone could, I would like a much more indepth (it doesn't have to be THAT indepth but...) review of chapter 2 and possibly if they want to chapter 3. focused more on the story and characters, but I'll take any type of review honestly. I'm just already aware of the grammar issues that are there...(most of them.)

Firebrand

Indomitable
I've already reviewed Doryuzu's story, and since it's been this long without anyone else reviewing it, could somebody please do New World.

That's not how this works. Doryuzu is up until someone comes and reviews The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons by way of the Review Game. Doryuzu reviewed Reverse Reverse, and fair is fair. Until they get the review they deserve, Doryuzu is up next with The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons.

ChloboShoka

Writer

pokesimmo

Reviewed chapter 1 of The Other King by ChloboShoka.
Could the next person please review any chapter/s they like in my story 'Swim Good'. Link in banner (in signature) - Thank you :)

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Hmmm... thought I got ninja'd before posting my own review for "Swim Good," but now I'm just confused because there is no review for "Swim Good" posted by the above poster. Sooo... I'm just gonna go ahead and assume until someone tells me otherwise that I got the review in for "Swim Good" and should disregard the last post since you don't get a turn if you don't review. Eh? Confirmation? *shrug*

Anyway, for the next poster, I'll give you a choice between reviewing: There is a Madness to My Method (Pokemon - Oneshot, PG-13, ~1,700 words) and Diplomacy (Slayers - 26 Chapters, R, ~3,500 words per chapter). Of course, if you choose Diplomacy you don't have to read all the chapters. Thanks in advance.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Ah, that makes muuuuch more sense now (I followed the banner link, so I hadn't even considered it being posted off-site). Well, my loss for being slower. Disregard my post. An Enemy Spy's New World is up next.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I reviewed New World (Focused on chapter 4) by Enemy Spy.

Next reader has a choice between Carry On, Blissey or The Other King. Whichever story you choose, can review any chapter you wish.

An Enemy Spy

I didn't want to do this immediately after having mine done, but since it's been a few days now, I guess it's ok. Here's my review of chapter one.

I'd like a review of Chapter 21 of New World.

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
Okay, dude, you're got to read the rules. You can request reviews for ONE chapter. If someone feels so inclined, they can review more, but you cannot request more than that.

Not to mention, your review does not meet the review requirements. You have 24 hours to make sure that it does, or until someone else reviews any of ChloboShoka's fics.

An Enemy Spy

Fixed it. I'm sorry for being the scummy piece of trash that I am. I'm a terrible reviewer and an even worse person. I hope that rectifies it.

The Teller

King of Half-Truths

LadyLady

I've reviewed Carry on, Blissey

Could someone please review 'Zizi's Moogobling Events In Flumplop

Its only two chapters in and theyre fairly short so nothing too drastic, thank you hunni's x

Last edited: