• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Review Game

Firebrand

Indomitable
Doesn't matter, you still review the chapter they requested. And before you get your review, you have to actually review. So until that's done... Doryuzu is up next with The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons, Chapter 4.

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Is it still okay to review that particular story? It has been at least two months since the last chapter was posted and I'm not sure whether or not the author is continuing or what. I'll gladly review, though, but I just wanted to be absolutely sure the author isn't "dead".

TheBlackDuelist

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
^ Yea same here, I tried to do a nice proper review but then I just clicked on the next page and saw that someone already posted a very in depth review that pretty much highlighted all of the mistakes and errors it had.

Epic, why don't you review mine, and then I'll review yours.

Firebrand

Indomitable
What part of the above post is not clear? Doryuzu reviewed It's All Going to End. Therefore, they are entitled to one review FROM THE REVIEW GAME. If that other review was not from the Review Game, then it is irrelevant to the discussion. Whether or not they have updated recently is irrelevant. Doryuzu is up next until someone reviews The Girl Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons, chapter 4, from the Review Game, to the requirements specified by the Review Game.

Seriously people, read the bloody rules. They're in the first post for a reason.

TheBlackDuelist

Firebrand

Indomitable
That review does not meet the review requirements. Seriously man, read the first post. Your spot will be held for twenty four hours until you can get the review up to par, but if you fail to do so, Doryuzu is up next. If you read the first post and still don't understand what a good review entails, look at some of the other reviews from this thread.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Reviewed Artificial Sweetener. I think I kinda stepped out of my comfort zone reading that, it was odd, yet pleasant.

I'd like a review on Handle with Care, please. It's six chapters (plus a prologue) long, and pretty big a story for that number of chapters, so I'm gonna be nice and say any of the first... three chapters (prologue is a chapter). Unless you wanna go the whole way, not gonna berate or stop you if you do, but I'm gonna get a look of disapproval if I don't draw a line someplace.

Scaldaver

Limitless
There you go, Kutie Pie, and I hope I helped.

To whichever brave adventurer want to review mine, I'd appreciate any of the more recent chapters being reviewed, if you please, especially 19. Read le sig (click the image) for the link.

TheBlackDuelist

Posted my review for The Legends End :)

May I request someone take a look at my Prologue, now that it has been re edited and changed. Here

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Review for Forgotten Memories done.

Could someone give my Prologue a look over? Found here

TheBlackDuelist

Prologue for Pokemon Absolom has been reviewed:)

For the last time, can someone look at my Prologue. This is my third attempt at making one, and hopefully it will be my last. Here

Scaldaver

Limitless
Done! See the sig for the link (click the image). The later chapters if you please!

TheBlackDuelist

Posted :) Consider this a payback for your sweet review on mine :)

Can someone take a look at my first chapter? Here

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
I review your story TBD. First chapter, just as you asked :) Very good job, I'll have to read more!

Now can somebody review my fic before I post the fourth chapter? The link is in my sig.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Reviewed Time Relativity.

All righty, you know the drill. First couple (or few) chapters of Handle with Care, please, unless you're brave enough to read the entire thing.

Good news Kutie Pie, you asked me to review more than 2 chapters, I got it for you. From Prologue up to chapter 6.

If it is okay with you, could you at least give my Re-modified Feli Cronicles a decent observation if my writing was better compared to last time. Firebrand told me that I epicly failed to Show, Don't Tell my original story. The other options are optional fo you to choose. I only posted the Prologue and Chapter 1 as of now. This is a non-pokemon fanfic. But this was heavily inspired by the PMD series

If it's not your tea, Innocencia at Maturite (Innocence and Maturity) is my pokemon Fanfic that I've been posting since last month. This one was an old collaboration Fanfic that I did with another author. But I figured that I could spruce up our work and make it better. The writing style here is something that I got from Jirachi the Wish Maker. It's a Pokemon in real life type of story you see. There are currently 6 short chapters (with about only 2000-2500 word count) on it. Only one more chapter to be posted remains to end this Pokefanfic.