• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Review Game

katiekitten

The Compromise
Sid, thought the same thing had happened to me! Reviewing Chibi Pika's now, and will get the beginning of yours afterwards <3

x3 Reviewed Chibi Pika's - I've been meaning to read LC since at least 2006, haha! Very enjoyable read, though - got up until chapter two and will be getting the rest when I have the time x3

Reviewed the prologue and first chapter of 'Brothers' Bond'. :3

Person below - review Ember Days from chapter 2 please? :3

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
I reviewed Survival Project.

I'd prefer a review on Carry On, Blissey. If you've already read it or want to review something else than feedback on Restless will be great too. :D

katiekitten

The Compromise
x3 All reviewed~! I'm quite enjoying this thread, it's leading me to some real gems. :3

Person below - review Ember Days from chapter 3 please? :3 (...It won't make as much sense without chapter 2, but I'd love some feedback on it :x)

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Reviewed

Can someone review That Show With The Hippie And The Jerkwad Dragons? I kind of need some pointers for writing and some ideas for new material (not to mention the wonderful feedback). I know it's in script and it's not reccomended, but it's a fic nonetheless. Link is in my signature.

Scaldaver

Limitless
Done and Done.

Could somebody please review The Legend's End for me please? (see sig)...?

Scaldaver

Limitless
Done and Dusted. I'm not one to be shy.

For review, see sig.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
I reviewed Ember Days!

Requesting a review on LC from the next poster! (Banner in sig) I was thinking maybe one of the more recent chapters like Ch4, but it really wouldn't make much sense without reading the previous chapters, so I'll just say Chapter 1+

~Chibi~;249;;448;

Scaldaver

Limitless
Done!

For reviews, see sig.

Firebrand

Indomitable
@Amphy22: There's probably a place for that, but this isn't it. If you do write the fic and want reviews, then you can come here.

Scaldaver is up next, with "The Legend's End".

flameswy

Lord of Light
I have reviewed the newest chapter of scaldavers, "The Legends End", and would love for somebody to review Symbiosis!

Scaldaver

Limitless
Done and dusted. I'd, of course, be happy for a review of The Legend's End, the link for which is in my sig.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Finished.

If someone could go over Once More for Glory, I would be gratefully.

Link is here