• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Review Game

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Here's my review.

For the next reviewer, a choice between:

The Tower (3 Chapters, PG, ~3,000 words per chapter) or, if you're willing to read outside of Pokemon, Childish (Oneshot, PG-13, ~1,400 words).

If you pick The Tower, well, since it's only 3 chapters long in its entirety, I'd prefer it if you could give me your opinion on the whole thing, but you're as always welcome to stop at 1 or 2 chapters.

Thanks.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

Shadow Jirachi

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?578847-The-Sitters-%28one-shot%29 <-- Reviewed for you, Kutie Pie!
Could the next person review the first and currently only chapter of http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?579487-The-Rocket-Tales-DeCiphering-the-Operation-(PG-13)]The Rocket Tales: DeCiphering the Operation?
I've had some people on another website review it for me, but I'm still paranoid. I know that the current problems are slow pace and it's too excessive at times, and the whole fourth-wall-destroying thing mightn't appeal to everyone. But anyways...
/shuffles off quietly

SnoringFrog

Just posted my review on War of Champions.

Can the next reviewer check out my newest one-shot, Emory in Viridian? It's a more realistic take on a young trainer going through Viridian Forest. My apologies for how short it is, I realize that if you go exactly by the rules for this review game it might be hard to find enough to talk about, so don't stress too much over getting in enough sentences about enough categories, but do please at least try instead of just giving me a quick two line review or something.

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
My review of Emory!

Like I said in the review...good story, but I'd love for it to have been longer.

See my signature for Brothers' Bond. I'd like someone who could review the most recent chapters (10-13) because I've gotten plenty of feedback on the first few chapters. But really, anything would be nice. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Ugh! For the second time in a week (and third time ever in this topic), my review is ninja'd out from under me while I was writing it. This time I didn't realize Gothitelle posted here before I submitted my post. So I guess you can ignore mine and review her story.

Last edited:

SnoringFrog

Did my review of Specialization.

Since he reviewed my fic and got ninja'd out of the review he deserves in return, I'd like someone to review Brother's Bond by Sid87. To quote his wishes:
I'd like someone who could review the most recent chapters (10-13) because I've gotten plenty of feedback on the first few chapters. But really, anything would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Did my review of Specialization.

Since he reviewed my fic and got ninja'd out of the review he deserves in return, I'd like someone to review Brother's Bond by Sid87. To quote his wishes:

You're the man, Frog! :D Thanks a ton for bringing me back up. I'll just repost my old thing in whole. :)

My review of Emory!

Like I said in the review...good story, but I'd love for it to have been longer.

See my signature for Brothers' Bond. I'd like someone who could review the most recent chapters (maybe from about chapter 9 or 10 to chapter 13) because I've gotten plenty of feedback on the first few chapters. But really, anything would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I'm here asking for a review on my first original story: Feli Chronicles: Vitandes. Follow the link below. But I can give you guys 2 options to read. Read it here or read it on my twitter.

A. This one is here at Serebiiforums
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?579600-Feli-chronicles-Vitandes&p=14949763#post14949763

B. This one is my more progressed status on Tumblr:
http://jirehtheprovider.tumblr.com/

I don't want to mini-mod you, but I will since it's my review that you skipped over and I feel the need to defend my own honor. :)

The rules to the Review Game on the fan-fiction board are that to ask for a review, you have to review (according to the rules and standards presented in the opening post) the last story that was posted. So Author A posts that he wants a review. Author B comes in and has to review Author A, then Author B asks for a review. Author C comes in, reviews Author B's work and then asks for a review. Author D comes in, reviews Author C's story and asks for a review. So Author E can't just come in, ignore Author D's request, and request a review (Author E here is you and Author D is me).

So I'm sure someone will be happy to review your story, but go back to the first page and check the rules first before you try again.

So while I'm here, just refreshing my request of a review of the most recent handful of chapters to Brothers' Bond (linked in my signature). The chapters are all relatively short (5 pages each)!

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
*OFF TOPIC*
Thanks, Sid. Been away for a few days, or I would have dealt with it myself.
*BACK ON TOPIC*

Sid87 is up with Brother's Bond.

Tonberry_King

Author of Epilogues
I reviewed Polar Nettles (all of it, as requested).

In turn, I would politely request a review of Pokemon Epilogues: The Birth, also linked in my signature.

Thank you kindly.

EDIT: I suppose I should specify that it's a bit long. I don't know what peoples' preferences are. I understand that it's time consuming to read all eight chapters straight, so a review of just the first couple is fine. Though, I'd love feedback on the later chapters, as I've had lots of help with the first three.

Last edited:

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
HTML:
I don't want to mini-mod you, but I will since it's my review that you skipped over and I feel the need to defend my own honor. :)

The rules to the Review Game on the fan-fiction board are that to ask for a review, you have to review (according to the rules and standards presented in the opening post) the last story that was posted. So Author A posts that he wants a review. Author B comes in and has to review Author A, then Author B asks for a review. Author C comes in, reviews Author B's work and then asks for a review. Author D comes in, reviews Author C's story and asks for a review. So Author E can't just come in, ignore Author D's request, and request a review (Author E here is you and Author D is me).

So I'm sure someone will be happy to review your story, but go back to the first page and check the rules first before you try again.

So while I'm here, just refreshing my request of a review of the most recent handful of chapters to Brothers' Bond (linked in my signature). The chapters are all relatively short (5 pages each)!

Please tell me I'm doing this one right this time Mr. Tread owner. I've been analyzing the others already

Below is my review (in all honesty, doctoral stuff makes me sick but seems this one gave me some curiosity to like doctoral stories)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?566626-Carry-On-Blissey-(PG-13)&p=14995172#post14995172

I hope someone can Review my stories: I got 2:

a. Feli chronicles: Vitandes. Start with Chap.1 if you wanthttp://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?579600-Feli-chronicles-Vitandes

b. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Nomad Seekers http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?581555-Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon-Nomad-Seekers