• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Revival of Rock, Paper, Scissors!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This game was awesome back when it was active and I missed it. ;_; So I decided to revive it!

:631:Gameplay::631:

1. I'll post an object or something else to start the game.
2. The second poster has to think of something that can beat it.
3. The third poster will agree and give an (optional) short explanation on why it can beat the previous object.
4. The fourth poster does the same thing an we continue on.
5. If someone thinks why the object the above user is unbeatable, they must disagree. The unbeatable object will go into the Hall of Fame!

:632:Rules::632:
1. Follow all general SPPf rules.
2. Keep this consistent. Do not post something ridiculous like "Jupiter crushes a stick". Try building it up to that!
3. If you get ninja'd, simply edit your post.
4. Be nice to one another.
5. Have fun!

Hall of Fame:
Victory★Star★ - The Almighty God
The Master Chief - Earth
Dew Watatsumi - The Sun
Dew Watatsumi - Wonder Tomb Pokemon Strategy
Victory★Star★ - Pokemon Making Love
Dew Watatsumi - Tsunami
Colt45 - A Black Hole
Razor Leafeon - Magikarp

Let's start with our favorite Rock-type Pokemon Roggenrola: :524:

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Roggenrola fails to write on paper due to its lack of hands. Paper wins.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Paper gets burnt. Fire wins.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I extinguish the fire with water.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Water gets on the hair dryer's plug and blows its circuits, destroying it. Water wins.

NPT

Just a member
A wizard casts a vanishing spell on the Jewish person. The Jewish person vanishes into thin air.

I don't like the direction this thread is taking...