• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The reviving of the Shadow Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
New Chapter! ^_^ 4 Pages long! 030 Only I had not much inspiration for this. ^^;

Chapter 7: The Rakki Fair!

Mareep tried to stand up, she whined of the pain she got by the Seismic Toss from that Throh. Kevin was really worried. “Mareep! Please stand up! You did never gave up in my eyes! Please! Stand up!” said Kevin worried, hugging Mareep. He gave also her a Potion. Mareep felt the Potion through her body. She stand happy up.

“MAREEEEP~” did Mareep yelled furious. She was angry about what Throh did to her cute, fluffy coat. It was all mixed-up and was under the dirt of the ground she fell on. Mareep sent a big thunder beam to the Throh. It was stronger then normal. Gigantic sparks surrounded Mareep’s fluffy coat when she was charging the attack. Until the Thunderbolt was released on Throh. The bolt hit the Judo Pokémon. Then some smoke appeared by the attack. Kevin’s Pokédex beeped when he detected the move. Kevin putted the Pokédex on and listed to it.

“Mareep just did Thunderbolt. A stronger version from Thundershock. She forgot Thundershock by it. She learned it by using Thundershock while she also did Charge.” said the Pokédex. Kevin was shocked. He was also happy. When the smoke cleared up, Throh was on the ground, fainted by Mareep’s new and strong attack.

“No! I did knew that the sensei’s pokémon was weak! Grrrr…here!” said the Grunt angry when he threw the Pokéballs of the kids and the Pokéball of the sensei and ran away. Kevin, Mareep, Electrike, Ella and the students of the school that walked with them, helped to cut the ropes that been used to tie the kids and the sensei to the wall.

“Thank you mister and young students of me. I’m the sensei of this school. Thank you for freeing us. That grunt wanted our pokémon. Again, thank you for stopping him.” said the sensei to the kids. He gave Ella and Kevin each other a egg. “This are special eggs. Care them good. You shall surprise which pokémon they are. But you two may train now in the trainings centre of us. Young student Keru, bring them to it.” The boy Keru, leaded Kevin and Ella, also their pokémon, to the trainings centre of the school. He explained everything about the centre. Then he leaved and let Kevin and Ella train their pokémon. After a hour training, did Mareep used Electro Ball. She did finally mastered the move she did once in a battle, and it replaced Tackle. Kevin and Mareep sheered when they saw that!

“Guys! We must celebrate this! But how?” Ella asked to the group. Then Keru came back.

“There’s a fair here behind our school. Every year Heatblow City organizes a fair, the Rakki fair. Rakki means lucky. It’s called so because the happy and lucky things are everytime happening around the time of the fair. So that’s why. You can celebrate it there! It’s starting right now!” Kevin, Ella, Mareep and Electrike nodded and ran to the fair.

They saw many Haunted Houses, Dart Games, Duck Fishing games and different other games and food stands. Ella and Kevin did immediately ran to a Cotton Candy stand, to buy a cotton candy, to share with each other. Kevin and Ella chewed both on it. It had a white color, that reminds Kevin of Mareep. On the top of it was, made from candy, a Mareep head. It was so cute, Kevin did offered to let Ella eat it. Ella did refused it because Kevin paid the cotton candy, so he ate the candy head.

Mareep and Electrike was walking around, also searching for some cotton candy. They saw then a Ambipom, making cotton candy for pokémon. When Mareep and Electrike was first in the line, Mareep asked a cotton candy that looked like a Mareep and a Electrike. On the left side Mareep and on the right side Electrike. When they got it, they went to a tree, relaxing in the shadow, eating the cotton candy. When Kevin and Ella, also Mareep and Electrike, ate the last bit of their cotton candies, then they did kissed each other.

Mareep blushed and hugged Electrike. After a long hug of Mareep and Electrike, they did walked around. Then Electrike saw a “Whack the Bell!” game and pulled Mareep to it. A Marowak explained how the game works and gave Electrike a hammer, specially to hit a button, so the bell can maybe rankle if he whack with much power. Electrike charged his up, grabbed the hammer and whacked the button. The bell-whacker reached only the first centimeters, while the bell is two meters high. Mareep gave Electrike a kiss, so he gets stronger. Electrike tried it again, and the bell-whacker hits the bell. He won a price for Mareep! There were toys, but also real big plushies. Mareep pointed to a Mareep plush, but the Marowak said you need more power for getting that. She was so sad, she started crying. Electrike was angry and said he did really wanted it for her. Then Marowak understand why he want it, so he gave it. While Mareep was still trying, did Electrike pushed it to Mareep. Mareep sniffed and saw it and hugged Electrike. They were so happy, so they walked to a tree’s shadow, and lay on the ground and slept…

While the Pokémon Couple were resting, did Kevin and Ella things that were fun! Kevin did walked with her, hand in hand, to a Merry-Go-Around. That was a exact copy of the one near Nimbasa City. Ella did really wanted to go to Nimbasa City when she’s 18. Kevin knew that and that’s why Kevin brought Ella to it. “Wow Kevin! This Merry-Go-Around look like that one in Nimbasa!” Complimented Ella and give him a kiss on his cheek. “I hope I can travel to Nimbasa City when I’m 18. Then I maybe going to live there, in the big city.” She had thoughts about walking in Nimbasa City, with her Panpour as a Simipour.

“I hope also it for you. But shall we Ella?” Kevin asked, when he grabbed softly Ella’s hand. Ella nods and walked in a door of the Ferry Wheel and are sitting in a cradle, watching the whole fair. “Ella, we are a cute couple, are we?” asked Kevin to Ella.

“Yeah. Like Mareep and Electrike. Oh look Kevin! I see them!” noticed Ella and point to a little green and a little white spot, near a tree. Kevin saw it and saw it really was Mareep and Electrike.

“What cute! They are so little from here! They look like little baby Joltik’s from here!” Kevin and Ella laughed about it. Then he blushed. “Eh…Ella, shall we…kiss?” he asked nervous. Ella nodded and come closer to Kevin, but then they were again on the ground. The man that controls the Ferry Wheel, said they must leave. They did so and did a walk around the whole fair. Then they saw a big blimp in the form of a Drifblim, the Blimp Pokémon. Ella did really wanted to go in with Electrike and Kevin.

“Mareep! Electrike! Come back!” called Kevin and Ella their pokémon. Mareep waked up, kissed Electrike, so he gets awake also and they run to their trainer.

“Shall we go to the blimp there?” asked Kevin to Mareep and Electrike. They were happy and nodded. The couples walked hand in hand to the man that do the rides. He said it was okay. He stepped in with Ella, Kevin, Electrike and the, cute little, Mareep. The man did started the blimp and they raise in the sky.

15 minutes later, they were at the highest point that was possible. Kevin and Ella, were watching happy to the group Swablu’s and Altaria’s that were flying in the sky. But one Swablu, had a weird color, it was not light blue, but gold! That Swablu greeted Mareep and Electrike and they introduced their self. Kevin and Ella saw that the Gold Swablu was there.

“Hello, nice to meet you Gold Swablu! My name’s Kevin!” introduced Kevin to the Gold Swablu. Then did Ella the same to the special Swablu.

“Hi, my name’s Ella! Nice to meet you Golden Swablu!” She smiled while she said that. The Swablu was happy, and flied circles around Ella and Kevin.

“Swab! Swablu~” did she singed when she landed on Ella. It was so cute when she sing. It was also beautiful. Ella petted her and gave her a cookie.

“Say little one, do you want to join me?” asked Ella. She nodded! The Gold Swablu was happy and hugged her.

“Awwww… congratulations with your Swablu! Or wait…Swa-gold! Ha-ha!” Everyone did laughed about that joke.

“Hmm… you know Swablu, I give you a name! What do you think about…Cloudy?” Swablu nodded when Ella gave her a cute name. Then took Kevin his Pokédex out his pocket and it scanned Cloudy.

“Swablu, the Cotton Bird Pokémon. It can’t relax when his or her surroundings are not clean. It wipes dirt and other trash off with the wings. This Swablu is a special one, because she’s Shiny. Shiny pokémon are really rare to get and to see. The difference is the colors of them. When they appear out their pokéballs, sometimes they shine sparkles. Her moveset is: Peck, Dragon Rush, Sing and Steel Wing. She holds a Swablu Doll. Her gender is Female.”

Ella looked happy when she heard all information of the Pokédex. Then the kids with their pokémon flied further in the blimp, to the beautiful sunset…

irock245

She wants it
This looks like a decent fic at first glance, but you really need english lessons. No time is writing "She stand happy up" ever acceptable. It should be, "She happily stood up."

And those" You did never gave up in my eyes!" This sentence shows two contradicting past words. It should be, "You haven't gave up yet! There's still hope in my eyes!" or something like that.

Just work on the grammer. also I think you should show some more descriptive scenes. If you don't give your readers a vgood understanding of what's gonig on, they might not understand what going on, and might be turned off from reading the fanfic. The first paragraph of your latest chapter was just, "X did this. Y was worried that Z did this to X.Y said this to X. etc. It's kinda been like that when ever I look at a few sentences.

Just work on those two points, and you could be on to something good.

My rate: 5.5/10 (Needs work)

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
^ OKay, thanks for the tips. I really apprentice it from you. I try to work on it, but I'm Dutch, so it's what hard for me. :p But thanks!

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Chapter 8! ;) I did made this before I readed the tips, so it can be still the same errors like last time! ^^; (Hopefully it lures more people for reading this fic.)
Chapter 8: Meeting the Girl of the Nature!

When the blimp trip was over, reached the group the entrance of Time Forest. The leaves on the trees were bright green, like if they glow the whole time. Sunrays shining through the gaps of the trees, it was a beautiful forest.

“Ella, why do they call it the Time Forest?” asked Kevin.
“According to a legend, described in a cave’s wall, it says that Celebi, the Time Travel Pokémon, lives there in a old shrine, in the center of this forest. The forest live by her. She brings the plants, and the trees good energy, so they never die. She’s called by that task: “The Guardian of the Forest”. She only appear if the forest or the pokémon that lives there, are in danger.” Kevin thanked her for the information. Ella did as surprise for Mareep and Electrike, all of her pokémon out their Poké Balls. The Poké Balls let the pokémon out by a light blue, sparkling beam that hits the ground. Panpour and Abra came out their balls.

“Pan! Panpoooouuuuur~” did he singed happy. He hugged Electrike and Mareep, but then he saw the Shiny Swablu! He did wanted to meet her. Abra did the same, except the singing, he did just cheered a little bit. Ella said that Abra and Panpour are the other pokémon of her. She was happy she knows that they are also Ella’s pokemon. All pokémon, also Mareep and Electrike, walked with their trainers into the forest. Pansage’s, Simisage’s, and other Grass Pokémon lived in that forest. They all were building their nests, or collecting Berries, or singing when they work! It was a paradise for them! Panpour was scared of the Grass Pokémon. He was shivering, while he ,sort of, hugged Ella’s backpack really tight.

On a moment, when they arrive at a river, that split the whole forest in two, did they wanted to cross over. “How shall we cross over this river? We must cross over that, so we can reach Green Tree Town!” said Kevin. He wanted really to do reach the town, to defeat Florina, the Grass Gym Leader. “I will help you two!” said a girl voice loud, then a dead tree felt over the river, so it looks like a bridge. Then a girl appeared when the tree hit the ground. She had long purple hair, wearing a jeans and a long green shirt.

Kevin watched her shocked when he heard her voice. Panpour was more scared, and hided behind Ella’s legs. “Who are you?” asked Ella to that girl.

“My name’s Florina. I help trainers and travelers to cross this forest over. I protect this forest with my life since I was born here. No bad people are going to pass me and this forest! Or they must defeat me! And a little friend of me is protecting this also! I’m also the Gym Leader of Green Tree Town.” she introduced herself to them. Florina saw Panpour was scared, then she came closer to him, giving him a Oran Berry. “Here, your Panpour was scared of all grass pokémon.” said she to Ella, she was shocked.
“How can she understand my pokémon!?” Thought Kevin and Ella. Both were really shocked. Panpour was also shocked that she understand him, and nibble nervous on the berry…

“Nice to meet you. My name’s Kevin, and this is my Mareep! Thank you for putting the tree over the river, so we can pass it. But who is your little friend?” asked Kevin to Florina.

“Well…I can trust you both…my little friend is Celebi...” she said to Kevin and Ella. They were again shocked. “Let me show you her. She’s a little baby, so she’s extra cute.” she winked at Ella and Kevin, walking to a wooden house, in the forest. Kevin, Ella and their pokémon followed Florina. After 5 minutes walking, they arrived at the garden, behind the little wooden house. A gigantic pond were in the center, with trees that grows berries, apples and other fruit, that surrounded the pond. Then they saw a bright green light appearing. Out that light came Celebi, grabbing some apples and bananas, and gave them to the pokémon of Ella and Kevin. And gave a apple to Kevin, Ella and Florina. Everyone took a bite in the fruit. It had a perfect taste. “The taste is really great by Celebi’s power. She gave power to grow fruit perfectly.”

But when Celebi saw a black tail popping out a bush, she goes to it, and pull the tail. Out the bush came a Zorua. That Zorua giggled and changed to Celebi. Kevin heard that Zorua giggled, so he saw him in his Celebi form. Kevin was shocked, and walked to them. Ella and Florina talked to each other about how she can understand pokémon. Kevin looked Zorua really close, but he have still a Zorua tail. He pulled it, then Zorua did changed back, hanging in the air because Kevin still holds his tail! He was struggling to get his tail out Kevin’s hand.

Ella and Florina noticed it also and Ella giggled about it when that Zorua struggle.

“Hahaha! Kevin, you got Celebi’s friend, Zorua!” giggled Ella. She got all information about Celebi and Zorua by Florina. Celebi also giggled. Zorua did struggled more, then Kevin let him go. He did giggled again like the first time, and changed to Kevin. “Hey! Nobody imitate my boyfriend!” said she again and slapped Zorua and pulled his tail, so he changed back. Zorua rubbed at the place where he got slapped. Everyone except Zorua laughed about that. Then Zorua walks to Kevin, he had a little smile.

“Zor, Zorua?” did he asked with a cute, quiet voice. Kevin did not understand it.

“He said: “May I, be your pokémon mister?” translated Florina. Kevin thanked her for translating it, then Kevin crouched to Zorua, scratching his head.

“Sure little one! Welcome to my team!” welcomed Kevin Zorua to his team. Then he took a empty pokéball out his backpack. “Are you ready Zorua?” he asked to Zorua with a big smile. Zorua nodded and prepare to get caught. Then Kevin came closer to Zorua, and tap his head soft with the Pokéball, then he got caught about 3 shakes. Then Kevin was happy and yelled: “Yes! I have now a Zorua!” Kevin hold the Pokéball of Zorua high in the air. Ella, Florina and the pokémon that were on that moment cheered for Kevin! Then he let Zorua out his ball. He stretched and hugged Celebi, or atleast… he tried, but sadly he can’t reach her. Then she came closer, so Zorua reached her to hug. He did that to say a sort of “Good Bye!” to Celebi. He was still happy, to have Kevin as a good buddy. Mareep wanted to introduce herself to Zorua, but then he changed by illusions to her. She was shocked, it looked like if it was a clone of Mareep. Kevin laughed with the others. But then Mareep saw Zorua’s grey tail and pulled it, so he changed back.

Zorua, Mareep, Panpour and Swablu played with each other, while Kevin talks to Florina about Zorua. “So he’s sometimes nice? But does a Zorua don’t have to be naughty?” Florina replied with a nod.

“Yes, he’s nice because his real parents got killed by hunters… I saw that…that was the day I took care of him. He’s also learning English…he do sometimes say “Hello!” by trying. None of his chances worked…” Kevin smiled after hearing the information. He was also sad about Zorua’s parents… After hours the pokémon stopped with playing, because the dinner was ready. Celebi made a fruit salad for everyone. Zorua jumped in his bowl, acting like a monster of plants. Everyone laughed, but Panpour was scared, and ran away to a tree, crying of fear. Zorua walked to him and shook the salad of him off. He did tried to say sorry.

“Zorua…” said Zorua. Panpour forgave him, and returned to the rest, to eat… After the dinner, Kevin and Ella took their backpacks, putted them on their backs, ready to leave. Florina walked to the couple, want to shake their hands.

“Thank you for coming here. You brought Zorua a partner, a special partner... Hopefully I’m going to see you all tomorrow at my gym. Zorua, Celebi is coming then, so you don’t miss her then.” Zorua was happy to hear the news, and hugged Celebi, then jumped on Kevin’s head, ready for his new adventure. Florina and Celebi waved them, when they leaved to the end of Time Forest. When the sun was down, Kevin prepared with Zorua tents and a big campfire, that is roasting berries they all like. Mareep was singing for Electrike, and Ella did singed for Kevin. The mans of the couples listed to it, fell slowly asleep, like Ella and Mareep. Zorua and Swablu were also sleeping, like the Panpour of Ella…

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Talking Zorua? Interesting. Can't wait to see where this is going!

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Thank you! ^^ He's learning to talk though, he can't even say "Hello!". xD

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Finally a new chapter! ^^

Chapter 9: Mother Nature in Action! A Wonder of a Miracle!?

A new day began to rise! The sun beams through trees and holes of trees, so they can reach the ground. When one big sunshine shined on the group, they waked all up. Mareep yawned cute and walked to Kevin, giving his toothbrush, to brush his teeth. He petted her and then brushed his teeth, while Mareep walks to Electrike, trying to get him awake by snuggling. He hugged her, then waked up. He was surprised to see Mareep. They curled up on the ground and did a little nap. Then the rest wakes up, and eating breakfast. On 9 ‘o clock, they were preparing to travel to the Gym of Florina. Mareep and Electrike kissed each other, and walked as a couple to their trainers. Then the whole group started walking to the end.

Swablu was sitting on Ella’s head, enjoying the height. Mareep sit in Kevin’s backpack, secretly nibbling on her favorite berry. When Mareep, jumped out the backpack and was sitting on Kevin’s head, they all saw Green Tree Town. Ella noticed that as first.

“Look Kevin! There’s Green Tree Town!” she pointed at a couple of tree houses, made from wood and grass. Kevin ran faster with Ella and their pokémon. Then they arrived the town. It looked like a jungle and not a town! But then a young girl showed up, with short green hair in Hawaiian clothes.

“Hello! Welcome to Green Tree Town! The town from Mother Nature! Because it’s you two’s first time here, here’s a little tourist map about our little town!” said the girl, giving Kevin the stuff. He opened it and he saw everything on the map. He then saw the Gym on the map, and some information about it.

“The Gym Leader Florina is a young Gym Leader with much talent! Her mother and father trained her. She’s the first Gym Leader, but she’s harder then other normal first Gym Leaders in the other regions!” read Kevin. Everyone was listening. Then Mareep and Zorua was excited. Later everyone walked to a wooden building. It was covered by ivy’s and other plants. It was the Gym of Florina. Everyone entered the gym. When they arrived to the entrance, they saw Florina high in the sky, on a platform. Kevin could not reach it with his pokémon. Ella could also not reach the platform. It was surely a puzzle of her. Kevin was thinking deep. Mareep and Zorua also.

But suddenly… the X-Transciever ringed. He took the call. It was from Nurse Joy in the hospital of Heatblow City. “Hello Mister Kibo! I have good news! Vulpix is again alive! He woke up! I shall show him to you!” Kevin, Ella and the pokémon was shocked. Everyone did looked in the X-Transciever, so everybody can see Vulpix.

“Vul! Vulpiiix!” did Vulpix said in the hospital, waving to everybody. Kevin was happy, Ella did cheered with everyone.

“I’m going to send you him! Go to the nearest Pokémon Center, then I transfer him to you, in his pokéball!” Kevin nodded and the rest already leave to the Pokémon Center.

“Florina, our battle waits! I must pick up a old friend of me!” Florina understand what he said, and Kevin leaved also to the PC of the Pokémon Center of Green Tree Town. Kevin logged in the PC by his X-Transciever, and it opens a program to talk with Nurse Joy again.

“Hello Kevin! You are back! I send Vulpix now!” did she said when she saw Kevin and Ella, and the pokémon of them. Then Vulpix walked to the camera of Nurse Joy, waving to the group that watched him. Nurse Joy putted him in his pokéball, and put it in a transporter, to send him to Kevin. After a couple of seconds, a ball of light appeared in the PC’s teleporter. 3 seconds later it’s revealed that the Pokéball of Vulpix the light ball was! Kevin grabbed it, and let Vulpix out of the ball. He cheered! Swablu and Zorua introduced them self to Vulpix. He was so happy, he hugged Kevin, what cause Kevin to fall by Vulpix, because he’s a little bit heavy for him.

“Vul! Vulpix! Vul!” said he to his trainer, while he’s hugging and licking. Kevin missed Vulpix really much, and hugged him. Then Vulpix thanked Mareep for the Gracidea she gave while he was dead. Ella suggested to return to Florina to battle.

“Kevin! Let’s go to Florina! There can Vulpix hold his first battle! Then she have also a disadvantage! Because Grass is weak to Fire!” also noticed Ella when she thought about Florina’s Gym. Kevin nodded.

“Great idea Ella! Come on Mareep, Zorua and Vulpix! Let’s go to the Gym of Florina!” Everyone cheered and ran to Florina’s Gym again. But they still must solve the riddle, to reach the platform where Florina and her pokémon wait to battle. Kevin and Ella were thinking about how they reach her. Then they both had a idea. And their pokémon were already busy with the idea. The idea of them all was to build a bridge made of pokémon! It was 3.8 meters/around 12.5 feet high. Kevin and Ella used the “bridge” to reach the platform. When Kevin and Ella reached it, they pull their pokémon to the platform. Ella and her pokémon sat on the tribune. Ella was cheering for Kevin and his pokémon. Electrike did for Mareep!

“So Kevin, you reached this platform by your pokémon friends. You are ready for our battle. Hopefully you win this, but don’t think I’m a easy pullover!” said Florina before she called her first pokémon. That was a Sewaddle, the Sewing Pokémon. Kevin’s Pokédex beeped when he detected Sewaddle. He grabbed his Pokédex and listened to it.

“Sewaddle, the Sewing Pokémon. Leavanny dress it in clothes they made for it when it hatched. It hides its head in its hood while it is sleeping. Sewaddle can also make clothes for them self by chewing up leaves and sew them with String Shot. He have no item, his gender is Male, his ability is Swarm and have the following moves: Hidden Power, String Shot, Bug Bite and Energy Ball. His type is Bug/Grass.” Kevin putted the Pokédex in his pocket, and let Vulpix fight. He ran to his battle position.

“I start first! Sewaddle! Use immediately String Shot!” commanded Florina.

“SEEEEEEEEEE! WADDDDDLEEEE!” Sewaddle spitted a sticky white thread that “mummified” Vulpix completely. He can’t even move a inch!

“Vul! PIIIIIX!” did he cried out before he was “mummified”! He tried to scream it out when the thread was surrounding him, but his mouth was also stuck.

“VULPIX! Use Ember to burn that thread to ashes! Then use again Ember on Sewaddle!” commanded Kevin to the Fox Pokémon. He was still stuck, he tried to make the little flames, and used on the thread. It was burning, and after 2 seconds he was freed of Sewaddle’s String Shot! Then Vulpix ran quickly to Sewaddle, while he was preparing Ember. Sewaddle was a little bit scared, then Vulpix launched the little flames he stored for his attack! Sewaddle got hit, really heavy. He was almost completely Knock Out! But he have still a little bit energy left after that hit.

“Sewaddle! Use quickly our secret weapon! Hidden Power!” commanded Florina worried with a high voice to Sewaddle. He stood up, and charged quickly light balls, that turn light blue, then he launched it at Vulpix. It was Hidden Power Water! Vulpix forgot to dodge, so he got hit. He had almost no energy left for to battle..but he gave the last blow to Sewaddle.

“Vulpix! Do Quick Attack!” said Kevin worried. He saw in Vulpix’s eyes, tears of the pain. He knew that he couldn’t battle anymore after his last attack. Vulpix ran quickly in the direction of Sewaddle. Vulpix was faster then before! Sewaddle saw him only at the last moment, but it was too late to dodge. Sewaddle got smashed to the soft wall. Then he fell to the ground, not moving. So he was K.O. Vulpix fell also KO to the ground, both had no energy left. Florina returned Sewaddle. Kevin ran to Vulpix, he was worried. “Vulpix! Is everything okay!?” Vulpix opened his eyes, watched to Kevin.

“Vul…pix…” he nodded with a weakly voice to Kevin. Then he did closed his eyes. Kevin returned him in his pokéball.

“Vulpix, thank you. You deserve a nap, for resting after that such hard battle. Florina, you are good, but I’m going to win!” said Kevin with hope, pointing to Florina. Florina had also a smile.

“I feel your happiness, that’s a good sign!” said Florina wise.

“If you think that was my last pokémon, you have it wrong! Go Mareep!” Mareep jumped from her trainer’s head to her position to battle. Florina send her last pokémon. Out the pokéball appeared a light blue beam to form the pokémon. It was a… Roselia! The Pokédex beeped again, while Kevin was watching that Roselia.

“Roselia, the Thorn Pokémon. The more healthy the Roselia, the more pleasant its flowers' aroma. Its scent deeply relaxes people. The gender is Female, her moveset is Stun Spore, Mega Drain, Leech Seed and Poison Sting. She holds a Poison Barb, a item that boost Poison Attacks with 10 percent! Her ability is: Poison Point!” reported the Pokédex to Kevin. Kevin thought about Mareep.

“This is bad, Mareep’s electric attacks is cut to half because Florina is a Grass Type. This is going to be hard for her…… the only attacks that only work are Tackle and Iron Tail. And the two moves are surely not strong enough for it…” Mareep was worried about her trainer. He was so busy thinking about the battle, he wanted really to win… He stopped with thinking and commanded Mareep to battle.

“Mareep! Do quickly Iron Tail!” Mareep nodded, smiled and her long, cute tail, glow silver, like if it’s made from real iron and metal. Then she swing her tail at Roselia. Roselia was a little bit hurt. But she had still much energy left. But then…they all notice that Mareep had Poison by Roselia’s ability. Mareep whines of the pain by the poison she got from Roselia.

“Ma…reep…..” she had really pain, so much, she was almost crying. Kevin, Electrike of Ella, and the rest are really worried. Electrike was trying to cheer Mareep up. Later Mareep stood up, with a fiery flame in her eye! She was angry, rushed to Roselia. Her tail had a Silver Glow again at her tail, only much brighter, then she swing it at Roselia, making her KO.

Roselia was defeated by Mareep, Florina was shocked. Electrike was happy Mareep won. And Ella was happy for Kevin. Electrike hugged Mareep and Ella hugged Kevin. Everyone was happy, even the Gym Leader. “Kevin, that was a wonderful battle. Your Mareep is really strong. But without that cheering from her,” pointed she to Ella “pokémon Electrike, I won. Here’s your first Gym Ba- wait, do you have no Badge Case Kevin? Then you must go to Professor Violet! Her Lab is just next to the Pokémon Center here!” said Florina. Kevin hurried to the lab. Ella was staying in the Gym, to talk with Florina.

Kevin and Mareep was running fast to the lab. After they finally arrived, they entered the modern building. They saw a woman with light brown her, in a lab coat, feeding all starter pokémon she got there. “Hello? Are you Professor Violet? I need a Badge Case.” asked Kevin to her. The woman nodded.

“Yes I am. But you look like you have no starter pokémon, right? Only a Mareep and some other pokémon. Hmmm… follow me, you may choose first a Starter Pokémon from me.” Kevin and Mareep followed her to a big garden outside. Both saw a big farm filled with every starter pokémon of every region. Mudkips were sleeping into a little pond, Bulbasaurs, Chikoritas, Turtwigs and Snivys were sleeping the grass field, Chimchars and Tepigs were playing near the warm nests, Cyndaquils, Charmanders and Torchics were training their fire attacks in a area full of rocks, and Totodiles, Oshawotts, Piplups and Squirtles were playing into a big hot spring. There were so many pokémon there, he could not easy choose who’s he taking with for adventures!

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
New chapter again! But why is it not popular? :<

Chapter 10: Starter discussion and the team mission!

“There’s much choice her young trainer. We have every starter pokémon from every region here! So say which you want!” did Professor Violet said to Kevin with a bright smile. Kevin was searching for the perfect starter for him. Mareep was also looking high and low for a new friend for her trainer. It was hard for them, until they saw a little Squirtle spitting a little big water to Kevin and Mareep. They saw that and were happy and Kevin tried to ask him to be his partner, but Squirtle was scared of him and ran quickly away to the lab. Kevin and Mareep were running after it.

“Come back you little Squirtle! I just want to be partners with you!” Mareep was sitting on Kevin’s head, like always, and try to say Kevin can be trusted, but Squirtle hided away somewhere.

“Well, sorry mister, he’s just shy. He’s everytime so, so it’s not special that he ran away from you. I’m really sorry.” said Professor Violet to Kevin. He was sad when he heard the news. But Mareep saw his tail popping out a little hole in the wall, Mareep pulled Kevin’s leg and pointed to the tail.

“Ma! Mareep! Ma Mareep!” Kevin noticed Mareep’s voice and watched the direction that Mareep pointed to. Then he walked to it, pulled the tail a little bit. He felt struggling from the Squirtle.

“Squirt! Squirtle!” He had really fear, Kevin noticed that by his voice. Kevin pulled him out the hole. Then Squirtle did calmed down a little bit when Kevin gave a poffin to him. He smiled a little bit and nibbled on the blue, sweet poffin. “Squirt! Le!” he was happy and hugged Kevin. Both were laughing about the same moment.

“Well mister, maybe he wants to be your starter pokémon!” said Professor Violet with a smile. Kevin looked to Squirtle when he nods. He smiled and grabbed Squirtle and hugged him. Both were happy. Then Mareep walked next to Professor Violet, they both smiles. Then putted Kevin Squirtle down and walked to Professor Violet. “May I my badge case please?” Violet nodded and give his a brand-new badge case. He was happy. Squirtle and Mareep cheered. Then Kevin and his pokémon walked back to the gym. After 5 minutes walking, did they arrived back at the gym. Ella and Florina spotted him.

“Hi Kevin, are you now ready to get the Badge?” asked Florina while she giggled. Kevin nodded on that question. He gave the badge case to Florina and opened it. Then Florina putted the badge in the hole that fits with the badge. “And hereby I give you the Nature Badge, a badge that show that you fought hard against me.” Kevin smiled and putted his case back in his backpack. Ella and Electrike was cheering…..until………

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!” A explosion appeared at the gym. Smoke covered the whole building, while something came out a hole from the wall, that was made by the explosion. Ella and Mareep was worried. Someone could be hear of the hole.

“Bwahahaha! It worked!” When the smoke lifted, everyone saw someone in a black cage-like robot, controlled by someone in dark clothes. “I, Commander Port of Team Yami, succeed phase one of my mission! Intruding the building!”

Kevin was angry, and yelled at Port. “Go away Team Yami! Or you get defeated by my team!” The Commander looked at him, but did not cared about him.

“Nobody can defeat me with this machine. I’m going to steal the Celebi of the Gym Leader Florina!” His robot’s left arm turned into a sucker to catch Celebi. Florina was mad and let Celebi out her pokeball.

“Celebi! Destroy that evil machine by your powers!” Celebi nodded and was charging up her powers, to control the trees in the building. The trees’ sticks trying to keep the machine on one place. But the robot used a flamethrower to burn it. Then the sucker sucked up Celebi, and putted her in a special cage, inside the robot. Celebi was knocking on the protected window inside it.

“Biiiii! Celebiiiiiiii!” Celebi tried to call for help. Then Kevin was angry and used his strong Mareep against the robot.

“Mareep! Use your Iron Tail!” Mareep listened to her trainer and nodded. Her tail glowed Silver like the color of metal and smacked it at the robot. The robot got a little bit damage, but not enough to stop the robot. The grunt of Team Yami laughed evil.

“Was that your attack? Hahaha! That was nothing!” Kevin was shocked with the rest. Then the robot used a smoke bomb to escape of the building, without left any trace…Florina was sad.

“Who was he? And what shall they do with my Celebi!?” she was also worried. Kevin replied on her questions, while Kevin don’t know the answer on her second question about Celebi.

“He’s from Team Yami, a bad organization that’s trying to disappear all light and colors, to let live Shadow Pokemon, evil pokemon, and Dark Pokemon, and the team self!” Florina was shocked. “Listen Florina, you may travel with us for a while, to stop Team Yami!” Florina accepted the offer, and Ella nodded to say it’s okay.

While they were discussing their route, Port brought Celebi to Mister Dark. Celebi was still in the cage, struggling to get out.

“Struggling is useless Celebi. Say Celebi, where’s Giratina? And Darkrai? We search for them to make our plan true.” Celebi shook her head to say no to his plan. “Then we have no choice. Port, put her in the box.” he said to Port with a smirk. He nodded and putted Celebi in that glass box that can turn every pokemon to a Shadow Pokemon. He hook the machine up to the box and putted it on. Purple smoke was filling the box completely. Celebi glowed light green and filtered the smoke to normal. Mister Dark shocked when he saw Celebi can resist it. “WHAT!? Impossible! Computer! Repeat the process!” The computer that control the whole headquarters from Team Yami tried to do it again.

“Celebi can resist the Shadow Smoke because she can filter it like filtering water. Changing her is hard to do. It’s only possible if she can’t do filter something. I’m researching her for finding a solution for it.” The computer’s scanner tried to scan Celebi inside the box. Celebi used Leaf Tornado on it, so the scanner broke. “Scanner is broken. Boot up repair program.” The computer started a program up to fix her scanner. “Repairing time is 2 minutes, 7,391206 seconds. What must I do now, Dark?” Asked the computer to mister Dark.

“Hook Celebi to you up, and search the location of Darkrai and Giratina. By Celebi’s connection with all things that live.” commanded mister Dark to the computer. Celebi was to weak to attack, so the computer putted some of her cables in the box and hook Celebi up it. The computer sucked for a while Celebi’s connection up to find Darkrai and Giratina.

“Darkrai and Giratina are not found in all regions. Asking permission to put me in my robot body and getting Team Galactic’s people that know where they are.”

“You got my permission computer!” The computer putted herself in a robot body. It was shaped to a metal lady. She flied by her rocket feet to Sinnoh’s prison, to release some Team Galactic people…

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
I know, but please iMilleninum, give me next time a advanced rate, or you get a infraction of the mods/admins. But coming soon I check the chapters, before I start new chapters!

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Guys! I rewrited the first chapter! Please rate it! It have better grammatica (I think!)

Chapter 1: The First Chapter…

On a day, in the newly discovered Heiwa region, meaning “Peace”, did never appeared evil in the, peaceful, region, until today… A new team appeared, called Team Yami. They appeared in the Heiwa region, to do their secret evil plan…

It happened in midnight , there came strange vans to the Heiwa Region, with some people in dark clothes and some machines. The vans were all black, so they couldn’t be noticed in the dark easily. They were riding quiet and slow to an old abandoned factory. After the vans arrived at the big gate in front of the old factory, the people came out of the vans. One grunt of the whole team walked to the boss of them, the boss was wearing a black lab coat, with triangle sunglasses. “Mister Dark, the whole team has arrived. Shall I start with the operation?” Whispered the grunt, who was the boss’ assistant, to the boss.

“Yes assistant, but let me open the lock of the gate.” Answered the boss. Then he called his Houndoom out of his Dark Ball, a special Pokéball made by them to easily catch Pokémon, and the pokemon caught with that listen to their masters, with a evil heart... The Houndoom looked evil with the black glow he had. It was the last Shadow Pokemon from the time that all Shadow Pokemon had been purified in a another region.
“Houndoom, use Crunch to break that lock.” command the boss to the Dark Pokémon.

The Houndoom nodded. “Houn... HOUNDOOM!” did he said while using Crunch on the lock. What only was left from the lock, was the destroyed chain of it.

“Well done Houndoom.” His owner said and putted Houndoom back in his Dark Ball. “Let’s go.” commanded the boss, and the grunts followed him.

The whole team did parked the vans before they followed their boss. But while they were walking, a trainer that lived 2 houses away of the factory, woke up with his Mareep. “Huh?" the trainer yawned with his Mareep, only did the female Mareep yawned a little bit quieter. "There’s something happening in the factory Mareep! Come with me, we going to check that out. I have a bad feeling about this…” whispered the trainer to his Mareep, she nodded because she have also a bad feeling about it.
“Mareep!” said his Mareep and helped her trainer with giving him his backpack.
“Thanks Mareep!” The trainer gave her a compliment. Mareep giggled. “Come, let’s go!” her trainer said and ran fast, with Mareep on his side, to the factory.

When they arrived at the big scary factory, the trainer looked secretly into the little hole in the door. “Mister Dark, we are ready. Shall I start the machine?” asked the assistant.

“Yes, but where’s the first pokémon to test the machine?” he replied. The trainer and his Mareep were shocked. “M-M-Mareep?” she talked to her self, asking her self what they mean with that machine they mentioned, while she’s shivering by the fear she had. When they stared again at the boss and his assistant, a grunt came in the room holding a Bidoof that struggle and don’t want to be the experiment. “Bi! Bidoof!” he cried, but the grunt slapped him and put him in a glass box. Then he closed the glass box by a metal plate.
“BIDOOOOOOOF!” he cried out in pain, while dark thick purple smoke appeared in the box, covering the inside completely. After a few seconds, the smoke disappeared, and the Bidoof had a Shadow glow around him and other attacks.

“Bi-Bidoof!” the Bidoof laughed evilly. The Mareep and trainer was really scared and shocked by seeing it. Mister Dark, the boss of Team Yami, laughed evilly. “It works! That Pokémon did changed to a Shadow Pokémon!”

The grunt that putted the Bidoof in that box, putted the same Bidoof out the glass box. Then Mister Dark petted the Bidoof, like it was the Persian of Giovanni, the boss from Team Rocket.

“So. A new weapon for us!” did he cheered, with the other grunts, and caught him in a Dark Ball. Two grunts filled the two empty orbs, what was filled first with the purple liquid, and put it in the storage of the machine, were more of such orbs were stored in.

Mareep was so shocked, that she used Thundershock, to attack the evil team. “Intruder!” yelled a grunt when he noticed Mareep.

Mister Dark called his Shadow Bidoof out. “Bidoof! Use Shadow Wave!” Bidoof did used Shadow Wave on Mareep. Mareep flew out of the trainer’s arms, knock out by the weird, but strong, attack of the Bidoof.

“Oh no! Mareep!” he screamed worried and ran to a Pokémon Center, with Mareep in his arms. But the team don’t do anything when he ran away.
“Hmm… a kid saw surely our plan. Well…if he come to stop us, then he will get problems, HUGE problems.” said the boss and closed the door, so nobody else could saw the machines. The boss walked to the machine and pulled a switch of it. The little machine transformed to a big machine with many cables and plugs. The machine plugged everywhere in the factory cables. Security camera’s appeared on the factory, but also electricity, water, gas and all. After the setup from the machine, a disguise was installed in the factory. It look like if the factory was a modern and luxury hotel with a swimming pool. The boss went to a room with the grunts, they built beds, and then they all went to sleep.

When Kevin finally arrived at the Pokémon Center, he rushed to the counter, where a nurse waited for somebody to help with.
“Nurse Joy! Can you please heal my Mareep!?” asked the trainer with Mareep fainted in his arms. Nurse Joy, with her cute voice and pink hair, replied.

“Sure mister…” “Kevin is the name. I must still get a Trainer Card.”

“Ah, okay. After healing your Mareep, I’m going then make your Trainer Card.”

“Okay Nurse Joy. That’s okay.” Kevin replied. After five minutes, Nurse Joy came back with his Mareep.

“Mareep!” said Mareep happy and hugged her trainer. “Your Pokémon is healed! Shall we make your Trainer Card?”

“Yes please.” did he replied, while hugging his Mareep. Then Kevin followed Nurse Joy, while Mareep was putted on his head, sleeping and snoring cute.

“Can you please write the needed information in this form please?” asked Nurse Joy and gave Kevin a form. He did written the information and gave it back. Nurse Joy did putted the form’s information in her computer, and a machine printed a Trainer Card for Kevin on special plastic, with his photo and the information and she gave it to him. “Your age is 12, your surname is Kibo, your Pokémon is Mareep right now, your length is 4 “92. Here is your card.” Nurse Joy said everything about him and gave the card to Kevin. “Don’t worry, if there’s something happened with your party, the card update it. It’s a digital card, so it’s handy if you don’t have to get a new card!”

“Thanks Nurse Joy!” did he replied and ran back to his house, then to his room, putted Mareep on her favorite pillow to sleep on, putted his card in his backpack and fell asleep on his soft bed, tired of the mysterious case from Team Yami.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Guys, I have some (good I think) news about the fan-fic. First, it's not gonna end. But, it's gonna be rewritten by me! So this thread is gonna be locked as soon as possible. Don't be scared fans, when it's locked, I will post as fast as I can the rewritten first chapter!

Here are some things that are going to be changed:

- Ella will be switched with another girl
- Some details would be advanced/edited/deleted.
- The new Pokémon of the coming Generation 6 is gonna be in!
- There's coming filler chapters. (Mostly the characters go to an island or a little place of the region, or a flashback etc.)
- There are coming cameo's/referrences of my Serebii friends, or they can be just in the story as character!

Here are some things that are NOT going to be changed:

- The other characters (Kevin, the rivals etc.)
- The Region (Maybe more places, not sure about this)
- The Gym Leaders (So far, it can be changed afterall!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.