• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Revolution League (*THE NEWER VERSION*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Unfortunately I Need to train my masquerain much harder.
This would be helpful... Can anybody gimmie TM energy ball for masquerain?

bluwirz

An Ode to the Fallen
I would like to join as a leader, but I would need some time to build up a good team and a few TMs

For the time being, this is what Im aiming for team wise:

~Wolf
~bluwirz
~3695-1893-0441
~Almost everyday
~How competitive you are: 3/5
~;430; , ;479; , ;478; , ;319; , ;442; , ;197;
~Gym Type: Dark, Gym Name: The Dusk Realm

Also, I have to ask, is the Confusion Clause in effect here, or are confusion causing attacks accepted?

Last edited:

Flamer

I'd like to challenge please:

~IGN:philip
~Username(SPPf): Flamer
~FC:0817 2508 6192
~Pokemon: ;006; ;486; ;094; ;243; ;144; ;462;
~2/5

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Im not going to challenge anybody unless the gym itself is complete with leaders.
And train my surskit......

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
I'm open for any challenges.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Hey Latias, miond putting the icons over the names for my gym?

@Hauntershadow92: Oh yea. Whoops. I'll go fix that.
@bluwirz: I'll add you.
@Flamer: I'll add you as well.

EDIT:
@bluwirz: Like two Pokemon is confused?

Last edited:

BadIntent

MSankey
Also, I have to ask, is the Confusion Clause in effect here, or are confusion causing attacks accepted?
Who comes up with all these clauses?? Confusion clause isn't in the standard rules so go ahead and use confusing moves as much as you want. By the way if any challengers want to battle, I'm online NOW. I won't be on all day though so PM me quick.

bluwirz

An Ode to the Fallen
Who comes up with all these clauses?? Confusion clause isn't in the standard rules so go ahead and use confusing moves as much as you want. By the way if any challengers want to battle, I'm online NOW. I won't be on all day though so PM me quick.

OKay good, it'd be a little annoying if I had all these restrictions on my team's moves >.>

I have the TMs I need on hold, Im just waiting for this guy to come online and give them to me. After that, I can fully train my teams some more, and Ill be accepting challengers.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Ok so challengers, now that you can chalenge, if you want a battle PM me. Do not post here nor wait for me to PM you. I will not PM you. You need to make the effort yourself.

iamjoshl

Master Trainer
PM me AND get my fc even if im not available. already got urs challengers

mutantmango

A Rampaging Luvdisc
If anyone wants to challenge me, PM me.

bluwirz

An Ode to the Fallen
Okay, I can accept challengers as soon as I get these TMs:
TM30 Shadow Ball x2
TM79 Dark Pulse

I only need these 3, and then spend a day or two training, and I can accept your challenges.

FTR, I can trade for them.

I brought this up, incase it gets dead.

I'm open to take challengers as well. Just PM me whenever.

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Is this place alive? Are gymleaders doing their jobs?
I Have the koffins ready if it's dead gettit koffins....
I Kill myself.

bluwirz

An Ode to the Fallen
Is this place alive? Are gymleaders doing their jobs?
I Have the koffins ready if it's dead gettit koffins....
I Kill myself.

Im trying to do my job, but all my traders have flaked on me, and I cant get the TM's I need

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I'm on everyday, yet no one PMs me. So quit your complaining and make an effort to challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.