• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ribbon Cup Caper (396)

Alloutℯ

Banned
Jenny was such a bore, and her new voice here made my ears bleed. She sounded like a man. And James's Boss fantasy voice so sucked. He's no Meowth. On the other hand, Brody was amazing as always.

ZilverLox

Banned
It was cool to see Brody again, after the Groudon and Kyogre incident. This episode was just pretty standard in my opinion, and should't the ribbon cup at least be put under strict, hardcore guarding in the first place? The outcome was pretty much what everyone expects, not too special of an episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It had been ages since we had seen Satoshi and the others on a cruise ship, and I chuckled when I saw that the Rocket-dan were working as custodians. Haruka imagining herself winning the Grand Festival trophy was amusing, as was Gonbe's little feeding frenzy. Takeshi figuring out Bannai's Junsa disguise at the end was humorous, too.

Daizy

I call you honey
I'm surprised by how many fans liked Jenny new VA. Not only is the voice too masculine, it's too slow. The old Jenny used to speak quickly with her sultry accent, this Jenny sounds bad.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Bannai's scheme seemed so contrived since the Magma-dan had already been disbanded, which made his role here as a solitary thief feel pointless. He just wasn't needed as a villain.

I thought that Officer Jenny was Brodie at the beginning because of the new voice.

KittyDitty

I enjoyed seeing Brody again. But he didn't have Ditto, that kind of sucked. I thought Ditto was like his trademark