• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ribbon Cup Caper (396)

SteveAnime

Jenny Fan
wow that was my favorite Episode ;)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved to see Brody again, he was great.

And Officer Jenny proved again that she is great..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Brody was sort of useless before, and he's still sort of useless now. I mean seriously, he didn't even appear with Team Magma in the finale, but he appears now, when that team is dead? That's just sort of sad. And to make matters worse, he tries to steal a Ribbon Cup? Almost filler-like in quality, though I like that this was like a detective episode to solve the mystery of the Ribbon Cup Thief in some ways. 2/10.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I didn't mind this episode. It was exciting. Brodie is an interesting character, although he really doesn't have ties to Magma. The Grand Festival is up next!

7/10.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Not a bad episode. How come this Officer Jenny's voice sounded deeper then most of the others?
I am surprised Brodie wasn't there in the two parter considering, I guess he wasn't that loyal to Team Magma (He was probably focused on stealing something else).

I would have liked to hear more about them disbanding or had an actual scene at the end of Scuffle of the Legends to see it

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Brody of Team Magma again. It was interesting to see Brock being able to tell which was the real Jenny. I'm glad the gang now has a specially made Pokeblock for Munchlax so it doesn't eat so much.

30/100

Vernikova

Champion
I'm in-between on this episode. I wasn't bothered by Jenny's and Joy's voices and Brody making another appearance was cool but nothing much happened it in this episode. I suppose I'm leaning towards this being an enjoyable episode because of Brody though.

Before Officer Jenny appeared in this episode, I was thinking that we haven't seen her in the show for a while.
Cool to see Brody again. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought that the cruise ship's Pokemon play room was adorable and I was overall glad that Contesta actually had a role here that didn't just involve judging a Contest. I also liked seeing various places on the ship like a billiard room and the shopping mall-esque district, and seeing Brock pick the real Officer Jenny near the end made me cackle.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow the cruise ship that Ash's group were on was cool since it had a mall and a pokemon playground. I liked seeing Brody once again and I thought it was funny when he dressed up as officer Jenny. :D

Gillachu

Banned
Sorry, but Brody coming back was so pointless. Why wasn't he there when Groudon and Kyogre fought? Instead he showed up here to steal a trophy...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Sorry, but Brody coming back was so pointless. Why wasn't he there when Groudon and Kyogre fought? Instead he showed up here to steal a trophy...

I do think him appearing here seemed a little strange since he was all alone and attempting to snag such a simple item. I kind of wish we had learned more about him here at least.

JudySpell

Banned
Brody from Team Magma was such an unneeded villain so I'm clueless about why he was brought back here over Tabitha who seemed much stronger. 5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Brody from Team Magma was such an unneeded villain so I'm clueless about why he was brought back here over Tabitha who seemed much stronger. 5/10

I'm gonna guess that Brody was simply more popular than Tabitha was hee hee. But I also would've preferred seeing him show up in place of Brody if he would have a bigger role. ^^

This was a nice episode to hype up the upcoming Grand Festival, but I didn't think that Brody's random plan and presence made much sense.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This episode was okay. We luckily did get a chance to see Brodie again, which was a good thing. But what kept driving me nuts throughout the whole episode was Jenny's new voice....