• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ribbon Syndicate League

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Well, I guess I need to get more teams ready for all ranks, or for just 3 of them.

I think you will have a bit of time to prepare; things seem to be pretty slow-going so far, and the lack of official-looking userbars and badges in the League certainly don't help...
But those are (hopefully) coming soon and hopefully something happens in the Pokémon world soon to give everyone a jolt.

Also, I'm available for either For Fun or Cool Contest For Glory battles.

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Open for Love N Peace battles aka Fun. Single (NU) & Double (OU).Wifi only.Closed now.

Last edited:

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
The new userbars and ribbons are completed, and have been added to the opening posts.
Fell free to use either the userbars or the member ribbons in your signature, to give a little advertising for the League around the site :)
Credit goes to Astral Shadow for credit purposes.

Also, I'm available for For Fun and Cool For Glory battles in a few hours, gotta get my Splatoon on first, though

Battle Results (For Fun)

Username:
Battled with: Regi_Rocks
Result: Win 1-0

Username:
Battled with: Regi_Rocks
Result: Win 5-0

A couple of great matches. That first team is a mono-type team I created with a special purpose in mind, thanks for offering me a great challenge for it!
The Effort Ribbon count for both members will be updated.

Last edited:
Expert Beauty Coordinator Open.. Pm me when ready! (1hour)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Now that I've completed Team #1 for the beginning of the Tough Contest Battles, I'll be open tomorrow. Or you could PM/VM and schedule a challenge.

Open for Tough Contest Battles for 3 hours.

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
pm vm me for battles. don't feel like dedicating specific times to open since activity is low

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tough Contest Battles will be open upon Request for the rest of this Week. Just VM/PM for a Challenge and I'd get back to you.

Cutty

Forever now
Open for Fun Battle. NU (Single) & Double (OU). Wifi only :)

Last edited:

Marashu

Member Application

Username:Marashu
Friend Code:4227-1956-1429
Time Zone: GMT-5 (EST)
Level of Forum Activity: Used to be daily, now I'm aiming for 1-2 per week until I can get back into daily play
What is Rule #12?: Never spit in the wind Have Fun!
About Yourself: Been playing pokemon since Gen1 came out, back when I was in high school.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Member Application

Username:Marashu
Friend Code:4227-1956-1429
Time Zone: GMT-5 (EST)
Level of Forum Activity: Used to be daily, now I'm aiming for 1-2 per week until I can get back into daily play
What is Rule #12?: Never spit in the wind Have Fun!
About Yourself: Been playing pokemon since Gen1 came out, back when I was in high school.

Accepted; I'll add you to the member list.
Battles are slow throughout the forums at the moment, so having 1-2 battles per week is fine :)

I want to do something in this League in order generate some interest and activity.
Does anyone have anything they'd like to see happen within this League, something they'd find fun?

Cutty

Forever now
Just do simple talk related to competitive battling. Easy to do anytime anywhere since battle needs more time flexebility.

Anyway Im up for fun battle double OU.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tough Contest's are open upon request. Just send a VM/PM!!

Battle Results (For Glory)
Username: DJSummers
Battled with: Marashu
Result: Win 2 - 0
Looking to Obtain: (I have no Idea what I was looking to obtain, I was clearly defending my positions.) But if I do win something I would love lots of CHOCOLATE!!!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Hi guys, just dropping by to say that I'm on vacation and I can open very often. I don't feel like posting on this thread everyday since league activity is very low, but I'll drop by every now and then.

VM or PM me if you wanna battle.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Tough Contest's are open upon request. Just send a VM/PM!!

Battle Results (For Glory)
Username: DJSummers
Battled with: Marashu
Result: Win 2 - 0
Looking to Obtain: (I have no Idea what I was looking to obtain, I was clearly defending my positions.) But if I do win something I would love lots of CHOCOLATE!!!

Yeah, if you're the Leader, then you don't need to fill out the "looking to obtain" part :)
Also, I should be ready for challenges next week, once all my homework is out of the way.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Username: Hakallowin
Friend Code: 3539-9542-6092
Time Zone: EST -5
Level of Forum Activity: High
What is Rule #12?: Have Fun!
About Yourself: RoF team member. Decent battler. Fun Fact: I'm bad at this whole "describe yourself" thing.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Username: Hakallowin
Friend Code: 3539-9542-6092
Time Zone: EST -5
Level of Forum Activity: High
What is Rule #12?: Have Fun!
About Yourself: RoF team member. Decent battler. Fun Fact: I'm bad at this whole "describe yourself" thing.

Accepted! I'm popping out for the rest of the night but I'll be sure to update the member list sometime tomorrow! :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tough Contest Battles are open today upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.