• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ribbon Syndicate League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Name changes went through. Cute facilities open upon request pretty much every day, especially on weekdays.

Expert Beauty Coordinator Open.. (1Hour)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tough Contest is open for Rank 1!

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Seeking Battle Opponents! (For Glory, that mean you, Summers)

Username: WhyBuffet
Looking to Obtain: Tough Ribbon, Normal Rank
Special Ribbon: N/A
Effort Ribbon Wager: 3 Effort Ribbons
Available for the Next: 1 Hour

Expert Beauty Coordinator Open.. Pm me when ready! (1hour)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Awesome, I'll be coming to challenge you then, MULTIPLE times.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Hi guys, im still open upon request, vacation is about to end so i may not be able to open frequently after february. Facilities are open all day weekdays and sometimes weekends.

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
Despite major inactivity around here I want to keep this League open, at least for a little while longer.
I would hate to close this place down, only to have the next main series game announced a few days later, bringing with it a spike of interest and activity in Pokémon.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tough Contests are Open upon request.

Expert Beauty Coordinator Open.. Pm me when ready! (2hours)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tough Contests are Open!!

Expert Beauty Coordinator Open.. Pm me when ready! (2hours)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tough Coordinator is Open!! VM/PM for Challenge!

Expert Beauty Coordinator Open.. Pm me when ready! (1hour)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Tough Coordinator Open upon request!!

WhyBuffet

Pokémon Breeder
I would like to request that this League be closed.

Activity is minimal across all Leagues at the moment, but this League in particular has never had much activity from the outset anyway.

Perhaps when the 7th Generation rolls around I will request it become open again, but for now, I think it's best to have one less inactive League cluttering up the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.