• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

A

Aalitichi

Do you guys know what Ash and May were talking about, when they were at Ash's house drinking tea on the couch???

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
I think Ash asked her to go to the Battle Frontier with him, May said yes, and I think Max invited himself along, and May got mad.

I think, I don't know for sure...

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
DSRGBA said:
hopefully ash will get a 4th gen fire type

What do you mean hopefully? In very generation so far they've given Ash the Grass type, fire type, water type and flying type of each region. The only difference with Hoenn was that he didn't get all the starters this time around.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Grovyle was pants in the Houen league but good in the gyms.

Yes but it can kick more butt than bayleef can and has a way better attitude.

Corphish was good in the gyms but I reckon he should have time 2 get 2 know Kingler.

Unfortunitly unlike fire water seems to be a required element for Ash to own, and i think we would rather Corphish than Totodile.

Bayleef would always relish the chance to be with Ash

No comment -_-

Glalie was Ashs best pokemon in the Houen league.

Stole too much spotlight and became strong way too fast, do like the fact it took out a Sceptile thought (die plants die)

Pikachu give me a reason why Ash wouldn't bring his starter.

He'll never get rid of it, or evolve it probably so why bother even thinking about it.

Swellow if TR steal pokemon he's good 2 look 4 them.

why assume a role he already does well?

Torkoal needs more experience.

the writers shouldn't have given him Torkoal at all after how neglected it became, heck i would have been willing for him not to have a fire type in Hoenn unless Torkoal would have been used more often

GonbeTR

Banned
It's one of the best episodes I have ever watches.
Personally, I like episodes which include diverse pokemon and characters.
I hope after Kanto mini-saga there will be an episode like this again.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Please don't post in stuff that hasn't been posted in for over a month. Read it in the rules. Anyway, since this guy started it again, I can't wait for it to come to U.S.A!!!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
munchlaxboy said:
Please don't post in stuff that hasn't been posted in for over a month. Read it in the rules.

Dude, these are episode discussion threads. These threads were MADE for people to discuss any episode they want, no matter how old they are. These threads have nothing to do with the rules, it isn't that hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Alfonso

Derpgull
munchlaxboy said:
Please don't post in stuff that hasn't been posted in for over a month. Read it in the rules. Anyway, since this guy started it again, I can't wait for it to come to U.S.A!!!

Please don't just post telling people that they've made a mistake or misread the rules. These threads are exempt from the 'Month' rule. -_-;

Personally, I don't really like the dub name. It... really doesn't have anything to do with the episode. o_o Mr. Mime doesn't do ANYTHING of interest, and is not focused on. Ker-razy.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
AM2K said:
Well why coundn't misty stay WAHHHHH!
Let me see. Maybe its because...

1) Her character has changed in a way she no longer fits as a companion
2) Her Japanese VA has other voice work to perform so she'll only suply the voice for two or three episodes after each region is my guess
3) The team is perfectly fine as it is, besides 5 characters in the team would be abit crowded this isn't Digimon you know
4) All she really did in late Johto was pull Brocks ear and Max is doing that job quite well
5) Because she has a Gym to run now, I mean her sisters only put on shows so Misty needs to do the battling

And theres more but you should get the point now

Professor Ivy

1st Princess Serebii
I saw the japanese verison of it. And I very have high hope for the english one. I mean one time you got a lot of Satoshi's friends all but Brock. But who cares about Brock. It will get Eric a change to do James's voice more.

I wounder what words they are going to use in Professor Oak for when Muk attack Birch and when he turn to Delia for clean up his place.

V Faction

www.faction.com
This episode was very bitter sweet for me. We got to see all of our old characters and Pokemon, but knowing that their voices are going to be changing right around the bend is a difficult thought to process (especially for someone like Professor Oak or Delia).

Quick Notes:

- Meowth kept the mustache that everyone was going insane about, right? Well there you have it.

- Snorlax's voice is no longer what it once was. I mean, not even to an acceptable level. Is this what every voice is going to be like with PUSA?

- Squirtle's voice HAS to be made for the Pokemon... It HAS to be!

- Excellent Trainer's Choice.

- Kanto Kanto Kanto!

PDL

disenchanted
it's kinda weird hearing "Kanto" in the anime, the region's been around forever yet it's only been called "Kanto" by the group just an episode ago...

halloweenghost

V Faction said:
This episode was very bitter sweet for me. We got to see all of our old characters and Pokemon, but knowing that their voices are going to be changing right around the bend is a difficult thought to process (especially for someone like Professor Oak or Delia).

Quick Notes:

- Meowth kept the mustache that everyone was going insane about, right? Well there you have it.

- Snorlax's voice is no longer what it once was. I mean, not even to an acceptable level. Is this what every voice is going to be like with PUSA?

- Excellent Trainer's Choice.

- Kanto Kanto Kanto!

I thought the same about snorlax..........not even the same anymore..and it made me think of the new VA that are comin.. :(

But it was a great episodes..I loved the Kanto region... and I enjoyed this and the next episode afterwards alot, I think I'm really gonna enjoy the Battle Frontier Story.

skarmachild

Cheer up.
V Faction said:

What do you mean? And I agree, I saw the last episode introducing Scott, and hearing "Kanto" was odd. Sounded good though.

V Faction

www.faction.com
After listening to May's Squirtle's voice, it was definitely off from previous episodes (the most recent being the Hoenn/Kanto starters filler and then the Johto League Championship before that). Whether this was due to assigning a new voice actor, giving the Pokemon it's own distinct voice, or because the original voice actor was out of practice and could not mimic the old voice as well, the voice was grating and disappointing. When I was typing up my comment, because of such a horrible attempt at making that Squirtle sound like a Squirtle, my wish was for it to have been a voice concocted in the same manner of May's Bulbasaur: a different sounding voice because it was a different Pokemon that still belonged to a main character. The reality is that the voice could very well be the same old one, just 'out of shape', if you know what I mean.