• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

I dunno if I am allowed to post images, but here's a piece of pie:

ag132mukandprofs.jpg

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Well,maybe the writers will be smart and have klassic karacters appear!

And you know, I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 filler between Facilities. I actually enjoy a nice filler alopt.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Kawaiiest.Combusken said:

Those have already been confirmed as true.

I believe he wants to know if the PokeJello Rumours [The group traveling around Kanto for each Battle Frontier Facility/Contest] are true, seeing as that is the hot topic at the moment.
Oh thats what he ment? Its just there are still people saying "If May gets Squirtle" and stuff so I basicly posted what is already comfermed as true.

W

Waveblaster

If they do travel around Kanto again It'll be cool. I'd like to see all of Kanto again and some of the old characters they forgot about. However these are only rumors.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
My god how can you people talk about Pokejello as if it's a good source...hes nothing but a liar and a thief. His "information" usually is translated off a Japanese site using the Google translator and thus being incredibly off

Did I mention that hes a bloody thief?

There will be no more mention of him in this topic or this forums got that?

SuperSonic

There probably wasn't a new opening or ending this ep. Maybe next ep where they actually start off with the new pokemon and such.

Is it confirmed that May and Ash had their pokedexes updated? Maybe that could be an oppurtunity to get D/P pokemon, not a speculation, but that would be a fun way to reveal new pokemon.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Serebii said:
My god how can you people talk about Pokejello as if it's a good source...hes nothing but a liar and a thief. His "information" usually is translated off a Japanese site using the Google translator and thus being incredibly off

Did I mention that hes a bloody thief?

There will be no more mention of him in this topic or this forums got that?
no problem, we shall not mention you know who. I wasn't anyway

SuperSonic said:
There probably wasn't a new opening or ending this ep. Maybe next ep where they actually start off with the new pokemon and such.

Is it confirmed that May and Ash had their pokedexes updated? Maybe that could be an oppurtunity to get D/P pokemon, not a speculation, but that would be a fun way to reveal new pokemon.
Er the 8th movie is during the DP saga, thus we keep the current opening as it is still series 8.

Last edited:

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
It obvious they were gonna break the rules a bit, I mean did you seriously expect the Battle Frontier region to be based exactly how it is off the games?

Because the start of the D/P saga is still a quite a way off, having a much larger region would allow the group to travel and encounter other adventures rather than being condensed into some little park, and hence allow the opportunity to introduce fillers.

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Well let's see, to be frank, I'm pissed that Ash's Squirtle hasn't returned (I love that little dude), I'm pissed that May got a Squirtle because she's becoming even more of a damn Ash clone, the only lighter note is that I like Squirtle as a pokemon so May's will just have to be tolerated...

Also, I only skimmed this thread so don't crucify me for asking, but didn't someone mention that Ash and May got their pokedex's upgraded or something? If so, it's the strongest evidence to imply new 4th gen pokemon appearing in the anime during the Battle Frontier.

Pokemon Neo

Mewtwo Disciple
I get the impression that May's new Squirtle is a cry baby.So if it's a rip-off of anything,it's the Marill from Johto.

Torkoal is just an overly passionate Pokemon that easily gets choked up about almost anything.I've always thought of him as the Dick Vermeil of Pokemon ever since his debut. XD lol

BTW,what's up with Bulbagarden?

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Once again Charmander gets screwed by the writers. -_-

Since when the bloody **** can we post pictures?!!!??

And also, if Ash was going to drop off any Pokémon it should have been Grovyle and Glalie, not Torkoal of all things. But guess what kiddies, once again Cyndaquil gets screwed too. --__--

Who needs that elephant anyway? If anything Cyndaquil should have gotten top priority, then Totodile....

P

Pyro_Shocker

i'm actually happy May got a Squirtle. I didn't want to see Ash with TWO water types on his team, thats too much Johto with the whole grass types.

anyone looking forward to possibly Ash catching more Kanto pokemon, maybe some Hoenn and Johto pokes thrown in too? I think Ash should have caught more pokemon during Hoenn and theres still older pokemon I'd like to see Ash with. Magby/Magmar, any kind of psychic type, a rock type, actually let him catch Haunter.

Thriller

Its almost time
Sure, why not get more Kanto's? Why do you think she dumped Bulba, Skitty and Beautifly? For the writers to milk more money out of her. Manene anyone?

*Stands by for shoe throwing*

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
All right...back up here for a second. Torkoal AND Glalie left off? Torkoal I can understand, becuase as cool and underappreciated as it was, it didn't do as much as Ash's other party members. Glalie on the other hand, was an absolute tank in the Hoenn League, and Ash has only had it for what...10 episodes? I'm disappointed to see it go so soon. Shoulda been Swellow, not Glalie.

Meh...this means Ash can get a new Poke. Here's hoping for a 4th gen...

And May really gets a Squirtle? I was hoping this rumor wouldn't come true, as she already has a Bulbasaur to clone along with one of Ash's former party members. Yet she dumps Skitty and Beautifly off? And not Munchlax? (who didn't seem capable of much, anyways) Writers, all you need to do now is giver her a Charmander, a Butterfree, and a Pikachu, and we have...you know what, I'm not even going to say it.

As for Brock...lemme guess. He's still gonna be an unimportant sideshow this arc? Great. Same for Max, right? Great.

Kanto freaks, you've won. Congratulations. Now excuse me while the rest of us hang ourselves.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Shining Suicune said:
Writers, all you need to do now is giver her a Charmander, a Butterfree, and a Pikachu, and we have...you know what, I'm not even going to say it.

She already has a Butterfee equivilant, her Beautifly.

I'm betting that May will get a Pichu now, as that Pokemon was always one that the writers wanted to promote but never had the chance.

May will have her own little Pikachu clone soon enough, and I'm betting it'll be a Pichu.