• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

F

Factory Head Noland

Johto Pokemon need more airtime! Hoenn was filled with Hoenn and Kanto types, rarely ever Johto types which sucked bigtime.

Poor lil Cyndaquil, since Ash is leaving Torkoal he should've replaced it with Cyndaquil, it's been in some amazing battles. Ash needs a Fire type now, it should be Cyndaquil!!

To be fair Phanpy needs some airtime, it was totally screwed in Johto as it made an appearance too late and it was only a baby so Ash couldn't use it in many battles. I for one would like to see what Phanpy is capable of.

I'm so confused with this Battle Frontier in Kanto stuff that's going around and personally don't believe it, I would need some concrete proof of it to believe it and shame on all of you's who believe what PJ said, they lie!

May leaving Beautifly and Skitty at Petalburg then leaving Bulbasaur at Oak's Lab is upsetting, I'm really gonna miss them. What did she say to them exactly? Also, WHY did she leave them?! Is May gonna be used for more advertising for D/P?

Whoever said Ash should get more Kanto Pokemon should be beaten to death by a fucking metal pole. He has enough! Even May had enough!! Why have MORE?!?! Johto says "Hello" to you.

All these rumours about Pokemon Contests in Kanto, how far is May gonna get with a never used Munchlax and a newly born Squirtle? I'm not counting Combusken for this as it does kick ass in Pokemon Contests...

P

phoenix12

Squirtle I can handle....losing Torkoal and Glalie I can *sniff* handle...but I'm still praying that May keeps Beautifly, Skitty, and Bulbasaur....I had MORE than enuff of this "dumping my whole team" thing when Brock ditched Crobat, Onix, AND Geodude....I realize that Ash, too, dumped his entire team after Johto, but at least all 6 slots were eventually filled with usable Pokemon...Brock's Mudkip's a cute little JOKE and Ludicolo gets 0 battles...

...there's no reason for May to get rid of half her team aka some of her strongest battlers (how many ribbons would May have won without Skitty and Beautifly? huh? huh???)...and hate me if u must, I had REALLY hoped Skitty would evolve during the Mt. Moon episode (otherwise it's gonna be a pointless filler)

Last edited by a moderator:

NEWGhetto

Gym Leader
yeah, may has no real reason to leave any of her pokemon behind at this point since she has only 5 pokemon plus the fact that i doubt there will be any contests at the battle frontier (that is IF they stick to the game...). as for the squirtle, it really seems to urk me that they can't get OTHER pokemon besides already used ones (i like squirtle but no need for to of them...). Also the whole "Battle Frontier being all over Kanto" thing seems very far fetched to me and I, for one, would be very disappointed if they actually would have this occur.

Last edited:

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
Yes. Bring in the damn Johto pokemon. Yeah, the place sucked, but Johto was my favorite region.

Does ANYBODY know why Misty was blushing?

P

phoenix12

hey..my post was b*tching about the Pokes she lost, not the one she gained...I don't LIKE her having another Ash repeat..but I guess if Pokemon were real it kinda makes sense that two trainers have a couple overlapping Pokemon...I can't hate these writers enough now, though....first the god-awful Tetsuya battle...and now this...this episode had the potential to be really cool...but they HAD to destroy May's team outta NOWHERE.....and now that we know it isn't Ash's Squirtle...what will become of his 6th open slot?...they better make up for it by either

a.) giving Brock some of his old Pokemon back
b.) making some cool new captures during the BF arc to fill may's HALF EMPTY TEAM

NEWGhetto

Gym Leader
lol, the misty thing would be assumed to be her blushing to a flattering compliment (sorry but i doubt anyone's gonna hook up on a children's show IMO) made by the news reporters (aka, Team Rocket)

P

phoenix12

yea...I remember that being mentioned in another topic....that TR, while acting as reporters, makes a comment about Misty and Tracey being a couple, so she blushes....or maybe he really did just f**k her raw and everybody knows it...

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
~Bayleef~ said:
Johto Pokemon need more airtime! Hoenn was filled with Hoenn and Kanto types, rarely ever Johto types which sucked bigtime.

Poor lil Cyndaquil, since Ash is leaving Torkoal he should've replaced it with Cyndaquil, it's been in some amazing battles. Ash needs a Fire type now, it should be Cyndaquil!!ass in Pokemon Contests...

maybe when the league came around there were more Kanto guys, but i also remember seeing quite alot of jouto pokemon in hoenn.

As for the fire comment, i'm getting the impression that either, A: the writers hate Fire type pokemon,mistreat them, and apparently don't want Ash to have one again on his team. B. He is going to catch a new fire type. C. Charizard is coming back to slaughter the innocent.

and finally what happened on the episode for crying out loud, did the gang warfare ever commence, and did Muk bring divine punishment upon Chimecho.

Last edited:

Kojho

Arrgh, our carfully constructed world of Pokemon has fallen apart in a single episode! Is there no mercy in the world!? So many questions, so many reasons to kill the writers! It looks like the mainsite will be over-flown with people viewing the pics. We need accurate information right away. Could you guys stop repeating questions nobody can answer, like "why did they lose toarkol?" Nobody knows until we get some pics and confirmation. The writers are gonna have a hard time digging themselves out of this mess, thats for sure.

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
I have an idea: how about no one posts on here until someone posts an accuarate summary! I want to know the facts not these rumors that are going around :mad:

I don't know why everyone is assuming May will get some more equivalents to Ash. So waht, she got a flippin' Squirtle! Has anyone even THOUGHT that it's because Squirtle is supposedly immensely popular? Squirtle's practically a Pikachu, a Kanto native, cute, cuddly, yet powerful. The writers WANT people to love this little turtle creature, so they shove it down our throats. Personally, if they have such an obsession over cute turtle things, why wasn't Torkoal turned 00ber and killing everything?!?

I'm not too thrilled that May has a Squirtle. I'm just glad it's not Ash's(because that thing had more than its fair share of screentime, as no one can deny --;). Any other Water Type would've been fine and dandy with me, but Squirtle? Meh, the writers just love that thing, I guess. After all, who doesn't like cute, blue turtles, right?

And I'm glad Azurill can hold its own. Another Togepi would've been bad, especially as Azurill isn't as cute as the little egg^.^.

Go away Squirtle.....

~*CB*~​

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
~*Commander Blizzard*~ said:
I don't know why everyone is assuming May will get some more equivalents to Ash. So waht, she got a flippin' Squirtle! Has anyone even THOUGHT that it's because Squirtle is supposedly immensely popular? Squirtle's practically a Pikachu, a Kanto native, cute, cuddly, yet powerful. The writers WANT people to love this little turtle creature, so they shove it down our throats. Personally, if they have such an obsession over cute turtle things, why wasn't Torkoal turned 00ber and killing everything?!?
Yes, but May already had a Pokemon with these traits. SUPER SKITTY!!! *everyone cheers* Skitty was cute, very popular, marketable and immensly strong despite its small stature.
Oh, and I love Ash's Torkoal to bits, but it's not cute.

Giving May a Squirtle is just plain annoying. I hope Squirtle Fans/Kids who watch the show see through this easily seethrough-able marketing ploy. If not that, at least a "What? Why is May getting Squirtle. She already has a Bulbasaur, so why more Ash Pokemon". Oy vey, these writers sure are causing most of us some grief.

M

Mudkip Master

I'm actually glad Ash took phanpy because he hardly used it in Johto. He should have took another pokemon unless he's gonna catch a 4th generaton one. He should have taken Pikachu, Muk, Kingler, one of his Tauros, Bulbasaur, and Cyndaquil

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
So what was the point of the writers giving May a Squirtle then? Has the FR/LG phenomenon not died out in Japan yet?

V Faction

www.faction.com
There was no point. Lack of creativity perhaps, but they clearly have no functioning intelligence.

I have but one thing to ask though: Is this a sign of things to come? Are we going to get even more retro as the battle frontier continues?

Chris

Old Coot
Simply because they gotta make Haruka into Satoshi now. :p Give her all the starters like Satoshi had.

Seriously though, the gaps just leave open spaces for Pokémon that got little respect during the times we've seen them before. I'm more interested in finding out what Satoshi and Haruka are going to capture next to fill up their spaces. o_o

Azurill-Togpei Clone
Squitle-Torkoal Clone

How could they????? Thye now do the same things Azurill sits in Mistys arms and you know thye other one :mad:

Anyways once I see the pics Torkoal shall live always in my heart [/lame speech over]

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Serebii said:
Ok Enough of the discussion on Squirtle...start to discuss the actual episode

Jeez
We can't really discuss an episode they we haven't seen nor given a summary about. If we speculated, we would be tabooed as this isn't a speculation thread. We also can't talk about any outside sources of information. So for you to tell us to talk about the actual episode is impossible. Thus, this Thread currently consists of rants about May's Squirtle as that is the only confirmed thing to happen.