• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

G

Gigi

All I want to know is...
-Did anything happen between Misty and Tracey?
-What were Tracey and Max's reactions to eachother?
Meh.

Heracross

Custom User Title
****. I'm gone for not even a day and I come back to find Haruka has a f*cking Zenigame. WTF? --; I blew off all the Zenigame talk as simple, unfounded rumors. I didn't think the writers could possibly be this stupid, not even after all the crap they've given us recently. I was wrong, and it sucks.

Seriously. I could come up with something more creative if I were drunk and high at the same time. Granted, it would probably be complete garbage, but at least it would be original dammit. >:p

Last edited:
S

ShadowPhoenix

Glalie, noooo. That little ingrate, that thing won half the league for him.

Golden Darkness

Spikeshell Trainer
Seen the episode.

Clarify a few things I heard.

Battle Frontier is scattered over Kanto. Only 6 locations known.

There's mention of Pokemon Contests in Kanto I believe. Not sure until Murg sees this ep as well.

May leaves Skitty and Beautifly with her parents. Her Bulbasaur is with Prof. Oaks, I think to hang with Ash's Bulbasaur.

Ash's Glalie and Torkoal are left with Prof. Oak.

They do receive new Pokedexs, based on the ones from FireRed/LeafGreen. Ash has a Red one, while May has a White/Yellow one.

Brock only appears at the final few seconds of the episode.

Seem's like Team Rocket does have a new motto... in Japanese at least. They said it in the previous episode and they said it in this one.

But I need to get some sleep right now. Rather write the entire summary when I'm focused.

Later.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Golden Darkness said:
They do receive new Pokedexs, based on the ones from FireRed/LeafGreen. Ash has a Red one, while May has a White/Yellow one.

Seem's like Team Rocket does have a new motto... in Japanese at least. They said it in the previous episode and they said it in this one.

Haruka's new pokédex sounds rather fetching.

I'm dissapointed to hear that the regular TR motto has been scrapped. The new motto isn't bad by any means, but I much prefered the older version. It was classic, and had a better flow to it. Plus I don't like the way MEowth kinda...pops up from the middle of nowhere in the middle of the new motto >.O;
For the record....could anyone translate the new one? I'm insterested to know just how different it really is.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Oh yeah, forgot to complain about that.:D I seriously hope the Rocket-dan's motto change is only a temporary thing, like how they were messing around with it in episode 8. Unfortunately I get the feeling that that isn't the case. :/ Granted, the old motto got repetitive occasionally, but I'm so used to it now, changing it is just wrong. T_T

Last edited:

psilocybin

Golden Darkness said:
Seen the episode.

Clarify a few things I heard.

Battle Frontier is scattered over Kanto. Only 6 locations known.

There's mention of Pokemon Contests in Kanto I believe. Not sure until Murg sees this ep as well.

May leaves Skitty and Beautifly with her parents. Her Bulbasaur is with Prof. Oaks, I think to hang with Ash's Bulbasaur.

Ash's Glalie and Torkoal are left with Prof. Oak.

Brock only appears at the final few seconds of the episode.

But I need to get some sleep right now. Rather write the entire summary when I'm focused.

Later.

.... Only six locations known?
"lolz! LEtz f1nd teh last 1!11"

And why get rid of Skitty exactly?

I'm hoping they have something nice instore for us, I'm feeling rather let down now. +sighs and goes back underneath a rock+

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well...all we kno is that in this ep...of a SHORT summary...

it's a gathering...and having fun time...and REUNION...

but TR comes in...and spoils things...LOL

and from what i heard...new MOTTO from them...lol...that'll be nice to hear DUBBED...lol

and i wonder if their will be any other old friends from Kanto in this ep..if not at least in FUTURE EP...lol

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
They've changed the motto? Well there's no point asking for a translation since it'll be completely different in the dub version anyway. Damn I always like the original TR motto. *cries*

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I don't mind the motto changing, the new one last episode was cool. It's been like the same for 8 some seasons.

I REALLY want to know how the Pokemon interacted.

And I saw a picture of the new Squirtle, it's so small and precious!

EDIT: Seen piccies of episode: Short summary, since pics are time-captured, some details may be missing.

*Starts at Ash's house where Mimey is cleaning. May pops her head in the door with Combushken and Delilah greets her.

*At the Lab, Misty,Max, and Tracey are caring for some new starters. Max sees Tracey drawing and evys him, and then we see Max dreaming of drawing some Pokemon. *5 points for the writers!*

*Max recalss the Pokemon, but Squirtle runs off and jumps into May's arms right as she walks in.

*The Professor, Ash, and Delialah are there two.

*Everyone looks in shock as Muk jumps on Birch!

*Everyone is now sitting in the living room as Muk is still on Birch. We see this weird Kanto map with sparkles everywhere, presumably where the Facilities of the BF are, and then we see the Brains silouhettes.

*Everyone is talking and looking excited bout something. Maybe Ash is telling them about the BF.

*TR spy on outside, make plan, cheer.

*Outside, May, Ash, and Max are with Snorlax. May sends out Combushken, Munchlax, and Bulbasaur. Snorlax says hi, and Munchlax does back.

*May then let's Ash know Beautifly and Skitty are with her mom.

*We then see many a Tauros, plus all of Ash's lab Pokemon (Sans Muk) running toward him.

*Evryone but the Tauros stop, and Ash runs after them

*Bayleef freaks out and runs for Ash.

*Pika greets Phanphy and shocks it!? Playfully, that is!

*The bulbas shake vine, no Heracross......-_-...or at least not in the screens.

*Ash is on the Tauros as Bayleef runs after it. Tracey has Marril water gun them, as Bayleef vine whips Ash to safety.

*The new starters are with Tracey and Misty, and Squirtle runs and jumps into May

*Ash sends out his Hoenn guys.

*Corphish and Kingler greet each other.

*Glalie and Totodile dance!

*Torkoal greets Cyndaquil.

*Noctowl and Swellow fly toghether.

*Pikachu plays with Phanpy

*Heracross and Grovyle shake hands.

*Sorry Grovyle+Bayleef people, Bayleef is paying to much attention to Ash then to notcie Grovyle.

*Tr spy on them.

*Tr do the usual fake interview with Ash in disguise.

*Evryone stands to get a picture, as we see Tracey and Misty blushing trying to look good for the picture (Not embarassed by Azurill as everyone thought)

*EVERYONE FALLS IN A HOLE! OMG!

*Swellow and Noctowl try to fly out, but a net covers the top.

*Pikachu shocks the net with no effect, Ash gasps.

*TR say new motto with snazzy background.

*Everyone freaks out.

*Groyvle does something, can't tell by the pictures but it gets them out.

*Tr get mecha out and blow a huge sandstorm!

*Totodile and Charmander are sucked towards it!

*Ash's Bulba rescues them!

*May hugs onto Squirtle.

*Snorlax rams the machine!

*Go Seviper and Cacnea!

*The adults come to see what the trouble is.Professor Birch is about to use a Pokemon, Delilah stops him.

*Ash's Bulba attacks Seviper as May's looks on impressed.

*It then attacks Cacnea!

*Ash's uses Solar Beam.

*Marril and Azurill water gun them, as Combushken flames them, and Pikachu blasts them off.

*Everyone smiles as a huge fire starts in the grass from the robot, as no one seems to care...

*Back at the lab, Tracey is shwoing Oak how whiny the Squirtle is, as it jumps into May's arms.

*Oak decides to let her keep it.

*Oak gives the kids new FR/LG Pokedexes.

*Tracey gives Max a new Pokegear! Aww!

*It then seems to show that the first Facilities is near Cerulean, I think.

*Oak seems to make a haikou.

*At Ash's house, his mom is saying goodbye to him, May, Max, and Misty.

*Phanpy comes with Pikachu, and decides to go with Ash.

*They walk off, Misty carrying Azurill and sporting a Spheal backpack. Pikachu riding on Phanpy.

*Brock comes and greets them! They then head to Mt.Moon.

Cool lookign episode, but let's have a silent moment for Glalie and Torkoal......wait, actually they never showed him saying goodbye. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them are still with Ash.

Last edited:

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
I know people said Mays Bulbasaur stays with Ashs but I don't even see the two Bulbasaurs after the big battle so maybe (Hopefully) May keeps her Bulbasaur with her.

Anyways this episode is by far one of the most exciting, with the Pokemon greeting each other, it just plain ROCKS!! I have a new favorate episode!!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Also, as I noted, I didn't see Ash say goodbye to Glalie or Torkoal. Maybe he keeps one of them, I mean, he had to get rid of one for Phanpy, but it's weird he would only brign 5.

AmeldaS

Soul Trainer
Seen the pics:

It looks like a great episode.

But:

- Tracey and Brock never meet each other! So we don't have a pic with ALL the characters together.

- We never see May leaving Bulbasaur or Ash leveing Torkoal and Glaile.

And I have a question:

- How is Tracey introduce to May and Max? Are the Orange Islands mention?

Batdude

Old school
Oh my, how clever. Let's give May ANOTHER Pokémon Ash has. That's not gonna be terribly repetitive at all.

Other than that it sounds pretty cool. New motto? I can't wait...

W

Waveblaster

phoenix12 said:
Squirtle I can handle....losing Torkoal and Glalie I can *sniff* handle...but I'm still praying that May keeps Beautifly, Skitty, and Bulbasaur....I had MORE than enuff of this "dumping my whole team" thing when Brock ditched Crobat, Onix, AND Geodude....I realize that Ash, too, dumped his entire team after Johto, but at least all 6 slots were eventually filled with usable Pokemon...Brock's Mudkip's a cute little JOKE and Ludicolo gets 0 battles...

...there's no reason for May to get rid of half her team aka some of her strongest battlers (how many ribbons would May have won without Skitty and Beautifly? huh? huh???)...and hate me if u must, I had REALLY hoped Skitty would evolve during the Mt. Moon episode (otherwise it's gonna be a pointless filler)
I totally agree with what you said in the second paragraph. Brock should get some of his old pokemon back and catch a Bonsly. None of this "give Ash a Bonsly" crap.

*The adults come to see what the trouble is.Professor Birch is about to use a Pokemon, Delilah stops him.

Why was that? I think we can come up with a new kind of elderlyshipping here. Maybe she's thinks professors are hot.