• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Actually, I saw it some where else........

Was there a new eyecatch?

EDIT: Nevermind. Serebii, can you confirm if Ash left BOTH Torkoal and Glalie.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Yes I can and he did

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Well..just saw the pics...it was GOOD...

so cute...of a Crying Squirtle...i'm glad it joined the team...

and Phanpy joining :D...hope it would evolve during a big worthy battle...

all is good...:D

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Kojiro said:
Was there any reason why he just decided to leave just those two?

And May left Bulbasaur, right?

Well...you should ask ALL YA QUESTIONS at once...

i can answer you last question..yes...she left her Bulbasaur...from what everyone has said..and i think it was CONFIRMED...

Bah, I'm not too happy with Phanpy joining. Phanpy But if it were to evolve... that would be different. I really hope the writers aren't stupid enough to let it go unevolved until the end of this saga (I'm not putting it past them to disappointe me).

It's good that Grovyle and Swellow are staying, as they are my favorites. Bayleef is cool too, and I never really liked Torkoal that much (sorry about that, Stu). Corphish staying is good too, I got quite fond of it after the Hoenn League.

W

Waveblaster

That Squirtle is so small, was Ash's Squirtle that small, I don't think so. It is good to see Phanpy back but where was the part when Bulbasaur stayed a Prof. Oak's?

frednmethod said:
(sorry about that, Stu)

Meh opinions are aloud. Anyway who saw Misty's backpack?

[IMG135]http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag/133/338.jpg[/IMG135]

May had a cool colored pokedex. Tracey and Max had a niec encounter and look at this.

[IMG135]http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag/133/027.jpg[/IMG135]

Is Max a new Tracey? Nah I don't think so but its an interesting pic.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
Haha nice episode I liked the end when Brock came. As for that Squirtle..it crys too much! It's so small that it looks ugly! Ashs Squirtle looked much better. Why was Pikachu only playing with Phanpy? Cyndaquil didn't do anything the poor little guy.

P

phoenix12

...I think May's backpack is supposed to be a Spheal shape...

...but bigger concern, does the episode explain WHY Ash left Torkoal and Glalie? it better not be some stupid "Oak wants to research" thing like when Ash dumped off Heracross...and this proves Glalie was a sh*tty gimic...catches Snorunt last minute, evolves outta nowhere, dominates league, disappears...

...May's Squirtle needs to be shot...not b/c it's the same as one of Ash's Pokemon, but because it's a WHINY LITTLE B*TCH...

...Phanpy actually kind of makes sense, being a rather under-developed member of Ash's team...it never got to participate in a true gym battle, yet always showed eagerness to battle (like against Pryce's Dewgong and that kid's Misdreavus in the Entei episode)...

...highlights of episode =
#1.) Corphish and Kingler "claw"shake (handshake)
#2.) Munchlax and Snorlax waving to each other

Last edited by a moderator:

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
ok saw the episode. first thing may's squirtle is soo small and it freaking cries to much. dont tell me the writers are going to change may's character into a mother type. please no. misty is like that and thats bad enough. on the part of torkoal crying and squirtle crying, torkoal cries and its rather funny, see squirtle cry is just annoying, cuz its like a baby.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab cindaquil interacted with torkoal they were shown hanging out together. Corphish and Kingler greeted each other. Heracross and Grovyle shaking hands. Swellow and Noctowl flying together. Tododile with Glalie. Bulbasaur and Bulbasaur. Snorlax with may's pokemon. Bayleef with Ash. Tauros grabbed ash and ran of with him and bayleef was chasing them with a tear on its eyes. (poor bayleef) then tracy had marill watergun the tauros that ash was on while bayleef used vine whip to grab ash. They showed May's beautifly with her mother, and skitty just sleeping, back at may's place. Muk was with prof. birch rubbing his shoulders giving him a massage.lol.

At the end squirtle was officially given to may and the got their pokedex while tracy gave max the pokenav with data on the battle frontier. Ash, may, max, and misty are walking off when brock joins the group.

PDL

disenchanted
it seems that May's new Squirtle hates being inside a pokeball... maybe it means that it'll be an outside pokemon... like how pikachu is... just great, this pokemon's like an amalgamation of Ash's past pokemon :\

A

Ash XD

frednmethod said:
Bah, I'm not too happy with Phanpy joining. Phanpy But if it were to evolve... that would be different. I really hope the writers aren't stupid enough to let it go unevolved until the end of this saga (I'm not putting it past them to disappointe me).

It's good that Grovyle and Swellow are staying, as they are my favorites. Bayleef is cool too, and I never really liked Torkoal that much (sorry about that, Stu). Corphish staying is good too, I got quite fond of it after the Hoenn League.

Sorry but i have to express myself: Grovyle and Corphish are to Fu!@#$% Smartasses why did Ash stay with them his team should be this:
Pickachu
Swellow
Totodile
Phanpy
Bulbasaur
Charizard (Who NEEDS to come back)

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
Well I looked at the pics from this episode and I was a little suprised. May left Beautifly and Skitty back home?! That completely destroys my idea of Skitty evolving in the next episode. Also, with Ash having one spot open on his team there are three posibilities:
a) Ash gets a fire-type PKMN from the past (Kanto, Johto) or present (Hoenn)
b) Ash gets a new PKMN from Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn, that he's never had before
c) Ash gets a PKMN from D/P.

I dislike the idea that May is getting all the same POkemon as Ash (eg. Bulba, Squirtle, and Munchlax) I know Ash never had a Munchlax but b/c it is the pre-evo of Snorlax... Also, by getting rid of Beautifly, Skitty, and Bulba, May now has three open spots on her team... That's all I have to say! :)

;311; ;312;

A

Ashfan17

I saw the pictures they look very cute, first off let me start off by saying Tracey looks more confident in this episode which is very cool. His battling skills have improved, and both Misty and Tracey were standing next to each other threw the whole episode awe. Also like the fact that now Max looks up to Tracey very cute. Too bad Brock never got to meet Tracey agian, that would have been funny but guess the writers had enough to deal with so whatever. May getting the squatal and a crying one at that very annoying. Over all I loved the pictures and can't wait to see the episode. The only mistake is they should have brought Tracey too, than it would have given him more character development {sigh} maybe next time.

A

Ash XD

yeah Ash has a free spaceon his team so that charizard can join them i think he has already trained enough

Manene!

May's Squirtle is cute. I don't think we'll see it cry much anymore because it doesn't seem to cry much with May. And Why is everyone calling her an Ash calon? Yaah, She's got two Pokemon he has. Munchlax doesn't count because it's not a Snorlax yet and may never be one. There Bulbasaurs are different and Squirtles seem to be aswell. May leaving her Pokemon is okay. But, I really wish Skitty & Beautifly got to stay at Oak's. Misty's new Spheal backpack freaks me out. It looks like one of those weird deer heads.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

JazzJazz said:
Yes, she gets a squirtle... and it apparently cries a Hell of a lot. Always good to see the pokemon that the characters have with unique personalities.

Was it confirmed that the squirtle we've seen (i.e. in movies promos and such) is Ash's? I'm not assuming that it's May's, new squirtle.

unique? Squirtle is just like torkoal, has a shell and crys all the time!

I am sueing Squirtle for imatating a world leader (torkoal)!

I hope phanpy evolves soon

but why would they go to mount moon with no skitty?

D

DaRk_NiNjA

ShucklemasterJ said:
unique? Squirtle is just like torkoal, has a shell and crys all the time!
Torkoal cries for everything, even when it is happy. Squirtle cries when it is scared.

ShucklemasterJ said:
but why would they go to mount moon with no skitty?
In order to go to Cerulean City they must pass through Mt. Moon.

Chris

Old Coot
Yanno..with this taking place in Kanto, now they'll HAVE to show Hazuki's progress in Kanto. Seriously, they just have to. It'd be really great to see him participating in the Battle Frontier. >.>