• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
One of my most favorite episodes also. The only downside about it was during the battle with Team Rocket both Ash and May's Bulbasaur just had the most spotlight than the others.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
This was a great episode. Great to see all of his Pokemon again. Leaving a few old ones behind. I'm so glad that Ash took Phanphy. He's so cute :)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode. it was funny to see Corphish and Kingler together, and i loved the return of Phanpy.

STICKTOPIA

I really liked seeing ALMOST all of Ash's pokemon together.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I like this episode too, pretty cool although I do wish the other Pokemon also got to aleast use an attack or so. It seems Bayleef was the only one concerned when Ash was on the Tauros lol Pikachu's like "Ash!" and then turns to Phanpy and forgets him in a second.

Okay is Oak kidding himself with the poems? Am I the only one who doesn't really think his poems are that good (Like in will the real Oak stand up James and Oak weren't better then the other), Birch defiently isn't that good.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Probably the best "gathering" episode since "Pallet Party Panic" in my opinion. Nice to see Misty again after going through a whole saga without seeing (not counting her cameos). I wanted Misty to meet May and Max and she finally did which was so cool. I was disappointed that Ash decided to leave his Torkoal and Glalie at Professor Oak's lab though. On the other hand, I loved that May received a Squirtle from Professor Oak and decided to leave Bulbasaur with him at his lab for whatever reason. Everyone got equal character development yay! 9/10.

Last edited:

Armaldo48

Did anyone else noticed the reference to Pokemon Sunday by team rocket? But anyway, it was a great reunite episode.

7.5/10

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Probably the best "gathering" episode since "Pallet Party Panic" :)

Nice to see Misty again. I had hoped that she'd stick around but like Kotone, she too departed.

9/10

No offense but having more than four people traveling in a group is just alittle crazy. Ash, May or Dawn would never get anything done if that were to happen. All of the fillers, non-catching pokemon stops, and doing what everyone esle wants to do seems to take up too much time. Like when Kotone and that guy showed up. I thought they would never get back on track.

I loved the reunion with his pokémon. I would just have really liked Ash maybe spending one more episode with them, it's so bittersweet. The new Team Rocket motto was funny the first time, but the original still rocks and doesn't get boring even though they muddle it up most of the time. Misty should have travelled with them for just a bit longer! This season was awesome

raz1337

Miju Miju!
I was just reading this thread after watching a few reunion episodes for fun. The first few pages are hilarious seeing people constantly deny May doing Kanto contests and Ash doing the BF in Kanto like they didn't want it. Then it was even funnier reading about people wondering how they'd fit the BF and grand festival in season 8. Then we got the whole arc extended through the whole of season 9.

This is the same thing that happened later on with Galactic Battles and people not anticipating Sinnoh League Victors.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok. It was awesome to see all of Ash's pre-Hoenn Pokemon again that were at the Lab. Their reactions to his return were priceless! The little Squirtle was so cute! It was great to see May befriend it and keep Squirtle. Squirtle was definitely a very sensitive and young Pokemon.

50/100

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Really liked this episode. Hope they do a similar one with:
Ash's Kanto*: Bulbasaur, Kingler, Muk, Tauros
Ash's Orange Islands*: Snorlax
Ash's Johto: Heracross, Bayleef, Quilava, Totodile, Noctowl, Donphan
Ash's Hoenn: Sceptile, Swellow, Corpish, Torkoal, Glalie
Ash's Frontier battle: --------
Ash's Sinnoh*: Staraptor, Torterra, Buizel, Infernape, Gible
Ash's Unova: ???

*: Hopefully, Charizard, Squirtle, even Primeape and Haunter
*- Lapras hopefully
*- Gliscor hopefully

Blessed

I love this episode! it was great seeing a reunion!! :) If only they did this for Sinnoh then certain characters could meet like Misty & Dawn.

Haunter ゴースト

I love this episode! it was great seeing a reunion!! :) If only they did this for Sinnoh then certain characters could meet like Misty & Dawn.

Well they did do a reunion episode in Sinnoh for Ash's old Pokemon 'An Old Family Blend', but nah the characters didn't meet, it would be good to see all of Ash's past companions come together in a reunion though at some point.

Blessed

You should make a poll if you really think Misty and Dawn should meet.

LOL, what for? after all the ones you''ve created. Saying a bunch of negative stuff and assumptions.

Well they did do a reunion episode in Sinnoh for Ash's old Pokemon 'An Old Family Blend', but nah the characters didn't meet, it would be good to see all of Ash's past companions come together in a reunion though at some point.

Oh really wow that's great & Well yeah another character reunion like in hoenn would be so great & interesting because this would be a chance where Misty & Dawn could meet!! & the other characters could get together again. & Yeah I could see that happening in the end.

Last edited:
Bayleef saving Ash from the Tauros was so awesome! I am such a Bayleef fan! And seeing Ash's old Pokemon again was really nice. I also liked Team Rocket in this episode, they were really funny! Squirtle becoming May's Pokemon was nice and cute. And the most awesome thing: Misty is there, and that in Gen III! 10/10.

Meowth has an awesome mustache! XD

Last edited: