• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Right Place and the Right Mime

Finally Back in Pallet meeting with Misty, Tracey, May, Max & Professor Birch, Ash reunites with his old Pokémon. After spending some time with his old friends, Ash discovers that Team Rocket have another plan to try and steal the Pokémon. Can they be stopped?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

JazzJazz

I read on Pokejello that May has left beautiufly and skitty at her father's gym and she left bulbasaur with Professor Oak... though she did score a new squirtle.

As for Ash, he left glalie and torkoal at Oak's and put phanpy back onto his team...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Wow, Vineshipping anyone? May left her Bulbasaur at Oaks so it can be with Ash's Bulbasaur. That has to go for something.

Anyway as I said in other threads, these writers are trying to make May an Ash clone by giving her all the same pokemon that Ash had in the past.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
JazzJazz said:
I read on Pokejello that May has left beautiufly and skitty at her father's gym and she left bulbasaur with Professor Oak... though she did score a new squirtle.

As for Ash, he left glalie and torkoal at Oak's and put phanpy back onto his team...

If this is TRUE...than sad for Torkoal to go...(Torkoal Stu is gonna go CRAZY)...lol

and Glalie...poor thing...it deserves to be on the team...lol

and he takes Phanpy...(chance of evolution...later on in the B. Frontier...

and if May actually decides to put all those pokemon away :(...i'd actually miss Skitty...and Bulbasaur...

oh...wow she gets a Squirtle...and then from what we know...Ash should be rejoining with his Squirtle...LOL...isn't that great...lol

next thing ya kno...we see Charizard with a baby...and is givin to May...lol

JazzJazz

Manmadhan said:
oh...wow she gets a Squirtle...and then from what we know...Ash should be rejoining with his Squirtle...LOL...isn't that great...lol

Yes, she gets a squirtle... and it apparently cries a Hell of a lot. Always good to see the pokemon that the characters have with unique personalities.

Was it confirmed that the squirtle we've seen (i.e. in movies promos and such) is Ash's? I'm not assuming that it's May's, new squirtle.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
JazzJazz said:
Yes, she gets a squirtle... and it apparently cries a Hell of a lot. Always good to see the pokemon that the characters have with unique personalities.

Was it confirmed that the squirtle we've seen (i.e. in movies promos and such) is Ash's? I'm not assuming that it's May's, new squirtle.

if so...that's cool..i guess...

if not...Ash is still probably to bring his Squirtle to show to May's Squirtle...

.........now i made up my mind...i do wanna see an EP...of Charizard bring a child (charmander)...and gives it to May...it'd be funny...lol

oh well...it's all cool...

just can't wait for a GOOD PERFECT SUMMARY...lol

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Manmadhan said:
if so...that's cool..i guess...

if not...Ash is still probably to bring his Squirtle to show to May's Squirtle...

.........now i made up my mind...i do wanna see an EP...of Charizard bring a child (charmander)...and gives it to May...it'd be funny...lol

oh well...it's all cool...

just can't wait for a GOOD PERFECT SUMMARY...lol

if anything with Charizard i would like to see him come back to partake in the joyful thrashing of a frontier facility, as for the episode

i wonder how TR is going to survive the gang warfare, and i hope Muk "Hugs" Chimecho

A

Ashfan17

What about Misty does any one know why she blushed can any one tell me that? I've been hoping it has something to do with Tracey and Misty so I've just been so curious. Also can't wait to see some pictures up of this episode, though I'm not to exited about May getting another one of Ash's pokemon.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
JazzJazz said:
Unique? Sounds like nothing more than a bootleg Torkoal if you ask me. Which makes the Squirtle even worse.

Manmadhan said:
If this is TRUE...than sad for Torkoal to go...(Torkoal Stu is gonna go CRAZY)...lol

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Damm right! But do you remember how the writers brought back pokemon from other seasons Snorlax constantly and Touros in Johto on Woobys debut! So Torkoal could get lucky and get scored back....................he better be *shakes fists and finds black mail* :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

edit:Crap! To what Gravy said how dare they get rid of Torkoal and replace its signature move and replace ity on Squirtle oh oh they have gone to far :mad:

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I am still baffled as to why the writers broke up May's team. She didn't even have 6 pokemon yet, and they already had her get rid of 3 of them? WTF?

Are these writers forgetting that May has a Professor? I thought all Pokemon go to the Professor that you started out with. Oh well, at least Beautifly and Skitty are with her family.

So I take it that May wants her Bulbasaur to stay with Ash's Bulbasaur? They did make a cute pairing in that older episode, so I guess Vineshipping is becoming canon since both Bulba's are at Oaks.

Is there still any hope that Ash's Squirtle may pop up in the next episode? I mean, he only has a team of 5 now since he got rid of both Torkoal and Glalie, (and brought back Phanpy).

Maybe the 6th spot will still be for his Squirtle? (It's a long shot, but I'm desperate here)

F

Factory Head Noland

Well we know that Ash can't have Bulbasaur as his 6th Pokemon as it needs to stay at Oak's to keep peace between the Water and Grass type Pokemon so that's one Pokemon down.

It's a pity May isn't taking her Bulbasaur with her, it's such a kawaii lil thing. But at least Ash's Bulbasaur will be able to see it again ^_^
I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Bulbasaur egg, with Azurill and what rumours I've heard about May's Squirtle they writers are going egg crazy!

I'm sad that Beautifly and Skitty are in Petalburg :( I will miss them dearly...*sniff*

I wonder if Ash will keep a team of 5 Pokemon for the Battle Frontier? We don't seem to know if there is a 6th one...anyone seen the episode yet?

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
~Bayleef~ said:
I'm sad that Beautifly and Skitty are in Petalburg :( I will miss them dearly...*sniff*

I wonder if Ash will keep a team of 5 Pokemon for the Battle Frontier? We don't seem to know if there is a 6th one...anyone seen the episode yet?

Like i said earlier i seriously doubt it, that wouldn't be right for the poke's at Oaks.

One good thing comes from Skitty being in petalburg, nobody can start saying it's going to evolve now during the Cleffa episode.

What does TR's newest toy look like before being decimated.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
blaziken's_charizard said:
well, i dunno how she got it..........btw....what is pokejello?
It's a website.

Anywhays, according to pokejello, May is going to take the Kanto Contest Challenge, which means that she most likely wont be with Ash, Brock, and Max in the Battle Frontier. Don't worry, though. It says that both her and Ash get new PokeDex's, so if they were going to get rid of May, why would they give her the [presumably] D/P PokeDex? It also says that Brock joins the group IN THIS episode, not the next one. And the one that got me saying "WTF" is it says the Battle Factory is near Cerulean. I hope that's a typo for Battle Frontier, or it may be that the BF is not an big Island, but a series of island with each facility on each island.

well, from waht i understand so far, is that each battle facility is in a different city/town/area because may will be taking on the kanto contest challenge. since when did kanto have Pokemon Contests!? Anways, May and Ash were issued with their new Pokedex and Max's PokeNav is added with Battle Frontier info.Also, Misty joins the group until Cerulean City, since Battle Factory is in Cerulean.

So I am thinking if May is gonna take on contests, they have to go differernt places and ash is gonna take on Battle Frontier[SPOIL]Maybe May is gonna win the whole Contest thing and Ash, the BF League?[/SPOIL] And Possibly, there might be a newopening and song for the Kanto BF Saga. Maybe we gonna see some new Pkmn in the opening;)

EDIT: Man kawaiest.combusken beat me to it!

Last edited:
B

Buttercup

lol! I told you guys wayyyy back around the fall of 2004 in one of my threads that the"Hoenn Saga won't end Without an Egg". Now it turns out that the Hoenn Saga has ended with two baby Pokemon that have hatched from eggs: Misty's Azurill, and (if I heard correctly) May's Squirtle.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Oh great, if each Battle Facility is in a seperate Kanto city, that means we're going to have more crappy filler in between.

Guess this IS a return to Kanto. May will compete in Contests in each city I assume while Ash competes in the Battle Facilities.

This whole arc is sounding worse by the minute, I mean seriously. I don't know what the writers are thinking right now, but I sure hope they have something good planned.