• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved it when Brock showed up also. I can't wait to see the rest of this saga!

Takeshi's arrival in Masara Town happened too quickly, however. The fact that he was missing throughout the episode was a shame since I wanted to see him interact with Kasumi like in the old days, but Takeshi's last minute inclusion in this episode at the very end felt like an afterthought.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Why was Mr. Mime in the title when he didn't even do much? I was pissed off when May left Bulbasaur since it seemed like a cheap ploy to give her Squirtle.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I now wonder if Kasumi's new Ruriri in this episode was bred from Kenji's Marill, which would make sense. Either way, I suppose Ruriri was meant to replace Kasumi's old Togepy.

Daizy

I call you honey
May's Squirtle's dub voice makes me want to die. Delia's inner dialogue about Ash's progress was touching and was a huge piece of evidence that the characters do age.

Leonhart

Imagineer
May's Squirtle's dub voice makes me want to die. Delia's inner dialogue about Ash's progress was touching and was a huge piece of evidence that the characters do age.

Hanako's moment seemed kind of vague to me, in the sense that she may've simply been referring to Satoshi's development as a character, not necessarily his age.

I like reunion episodes and while I understand May leaving Beautifly behind at hme, she needed to keep Skitty. And I love how every time we see all of Ash's old Pokemon we're reminded of how many Tauros he has and what a waste the herd is. Ash leaving behind his trusty Glalie and sobbing Torkoal just to make space for his Phanpy's screen time gave me mixed feelings.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
And I love how every time we see all of Ash's old Pokemon we're reminded of how many Tauros he has and what a waste the herd is.

His Kentauros herd is mildly useful, however. We've seen them trample the Rocket-dan and seen individuals battle on Satoshi's behalf.

May comes back at the beginning, Brock at the end, like clockwork.
Nice seeing all of Ash's Pokémon again and loved seeing them interacting for one second. Wish would could get an entire episode based on their interactions.
ASH LEAVES BEHIND TORKOAL AND GLALIE? AND MAY SKITTY? NOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THEM!!!!!
Squirtle is cute.
Phanpy is back hooray!