• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rise of Darkai (10)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Rise of Darkai

While travelling through Sinnoh, Ash & Co. are caught up in a bitter feud between two Pokémon that appear. Dialga, the Time Pokémon and Palkia, the Space Pokémon both appear in the town and start fighting. To make matters worse, the Darkness Pokémon Darkrai appears and seems to join in the fighting. Will the fighting destroy the planet or can it be stopped?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Last edited:

Sird

Johto native
The guide link to the manaphy movie.

not the one you are talking about.

Edit: weird.., when i tried it it brought me to the Manaphy Movie

Last edited:
^ wtf you talking about it's the link to the movie guide (well there is no guide though). anyways haven't seen it yet (duh)

Xpocalypse

Ace Trainer #1
Have the Darkrai giveaway events started? Will we be able to get one over mystery gift? When is it coming to America? Who's going to answer all these questions? Why have I asked so many questions? WHY? WHY?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Hi, I'm here to answer questions like always. But in the mean time here's some pointers.

1. Unlike the last epic battle (Deoxys Vs. Rayquaza), this one actually doesn't have any WTF moments. It also alludes to the 2nd movie, a lot.

2. Darkrai is perceived as evil, but is found out to be good. He can also hold his own pretty well.

3. Darkrai can speak, Dialga and Palkia cannot.

4. Darkrai dies, however he doesn't die permanently.

Is he talk with telepathy like Lucario? I can't wait to see it. Even though Indonesia only release the pirated version. Pokemon doesn't have an official distributor in Indonesia :\

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Who won the fights at the beginning?

(Torterra vs. Pikachu, Infernape vs. Croagunk, Empoleon vs Piplup)

And what did the Toghether 2007 remix sound like?

Any cameos in World of Pokemon or Credits?

Dax

Legend
Well:

- What references of the second movie?
- Does any of the group pokemons do any important thing in the movie?
- Does Gallade really appear? I'm sorry but I love that pokemon.

Kametsou

Just out of curiousity, did you think this was one of the best Pokémon movies yet? It sounds fantastic, but I have yet to see it.

Kametsou

Do any of Ash's other friends make an appearance in this movie (Gary, May, Misty, ect)?

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Apart from 'Pikachu and Pachirisu save the day', do any of the other pokémon actually get some decent involvement in the plot? IIRC, it was stated that the pokémon would get a lot more focus in this film than usual, and it's something I've been looking forward to. I'd be dissapointed if they were all used for extremely trivial bit-parts.

Also...what was Alberto like? And did he transform into Lickilicky, as shown in the manga?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Apart from 'Pikachu and Pachirisu save the day', do any of the other pokémon actually get some decent involvement in the plot? IIRC, it was stated that the pokémon would get a lot more focus in this film than usual, and it's something I've been looking forward to. I'd be dissapointed if they were all used for extremely trivial bit-parts.

I saw a pic of Sudowoodo watching as Darkrai burst in front of him from a pond...

Hopefully, we see some smackdown!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Ouch, that's a shame. Though I'm guessing we still got the obligatory 'cute' scene with all the pokémon frolicking someplace? That would be better than nothing~