• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Road to Humilau (755)

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Also, poor Marlon was beaten quite too fast unlike Roxie, not to mention a damned 2-on-2 is completely unheard of in this anime.

To my recolection, Sinnoh's the only region where there wasn't a 2 on 2 gym format

Previous two vs two matches.
Kanto:Brock, Misty, Koga
Jouto: Chuck, Jasmine, Pryce
Hoenn: Roxanne, Brawly, Liza and Tate
Sinnoh: none
Unova:Lenora.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
i actually reallly enjoyed the episode!! i liked the gym battle and studd but mostly liked how they got lost nd had to chill in the cae them being seperated from iris and cilan was my favorite.. loved it.... there bonding reminds me from back in indigo.. with ash and ritchie :)... seems like cameron is his new replacement :)

Vipsoccermaster

The episode was like 50/50. The first half went well, and particularly hilarious. Nice to see Ash and Cameron interact with each other there.

But the second half...well, it felt a bit rushed. It just seem they just want to get the battle out of the way, that's all.

IcySealeo

Has anyone noticed that they pronounced Mantine as Man-tin, and not Man-tine (like time). This is really weird, and I wish I would know why they did that.

Hmm, Kotetsu seems less scatterbrained to me in the dub. Maybe it's because of his voice and the fact that I now understand what he's saying. I do wonder if he trains himself as well as training his Pokemon, because he seemed to pull Ash up much easier than what Ash did. And the highlight of the episode for me was when he forgot Riolu and Riolu did its cry. I don't know why, but it seems really cool to me. Dangnabbit, it's Man-tin not Man-tine. (>.<)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Cameron's exactly defined as scatterbrained. He's humours, to me, at times than others. It gets a little annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love his character, but he could be putting his own Pokemon in danger. Call it a hunch.

The battle with Marlon was what I was looking forward to the most, but it was rushed like nobodies business. Not enough time to see more of Marlon as well.

Least Cameron got his last badge; his Samurott was pretty beast anyway.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Has anyone noticed that they pronounced Mantine as Man-tin, and not Man-tine (like time). This is really weird, and I wish I would know why they did that.

That annoyed me. Other times it has been Man-tine and it was fine like that.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Wow... I really hated that gym battle in the dub :/

Well, not hate, but I don't like how Marlon forgot Mantine had Psybeam and just spammed Bullet Seed to no avail. Plus, Iris commented that Mantine was Marlon's main Pokemon, so shouldn't it have given Samurott a much tougher time (Samurott cake waked the thing)? Or is Ash the only one that has to suffer that fate

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Wow... I really hated that gym battle in the dub :/

Well, not hate, but I don't like how Marlon forgot Mantine had Psybeam and just spammed Bullet Seed to no avail. Plus, Iris commented that Mantine was Marlon's main Pokemon, so shouldn't it have given Samurott a much tougher time (Samurott cake waked the thing)? Or is Ash the only one that has to suffer that fate

Well, now we know why there's a big influx of trainers that enter the league too easily: the Gym Leaders are informed to murder Ash on the spot with their Pokemon.

Battra

Wow what an amazing episode, im so glad most of the episode was focused on Ash and Cameron derping around in the woods, you know instead of focusing on a gym battle and having a chance to show off the new gym leader. Oh Cameron why did you have to go now none of the episode will be the same without your wacky humor and your one dimensional writing.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Also, there could be a good reason why it doesn't fight.

The thing would cause tsunamis. That's just on par with the move Earthquake...

Well that is true. But let's not forget; some Pokemon abilities by their information doesn't always come true it seems. Remember when Harley's Bannette opened it's mouth to creep everyone? It was said that chaos breaks out if his mouth zips open.