• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Road to Humilau (755)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well even tho I dislike Cameron, him and Ash getting lost together was funny as heck plus Cameron did well against Marlon which was a surprise to me since I didn't think he'd win at all. ^^;

JudySpell

Banned
To me Cameron's Gym battle against Marlon was underwhelming. This is why I only like seeing Ash do Gym battles since his are fun to watch. 5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
To me Cameron's Gym battle against Marlon was underwhelming. This is why I only like seeing Ash do Gym battles since his are fun to watch. 5/10

I thought Cameron vs Marlon was handled well. A little rushed perhaps due to the lost subplot in the first half, but Cameron's gym challenge was no better or worse than Ash's gym battles from my perspective.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I liked the first half of the episode, especially Ash and Cameron looking at the constellations. Reminded me of Ash and Ritchie in Indigo League. It was cool to see Marlon giving the two trainers a ride to his Gym on his Wailord. The Gym battle was rushed, and Samurott's moveset wasn't interesting, either. I wish Mantine had Water Absorb...
5/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi and Kotetsu's journey to Seigaiha City was funny, although them getting lost came at the cost of the Gym battle between Shizui and Kotetsu being short. I would've liked if Shizui had used his in-game team consisting of Whaloh, Abagoura, and Burungel instead of him just using the last one and a Mantine.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Cameron vs. Marlon was unusual since we saw Ash on the sidelines for once. This battle had good moments showing Cameron's strong Samurott, but he is far from a flawless trainer. :x

Alloutℯ

Banned
Marlon, I did expect him to have cringe-inducing lines, because he does in the English games as well, but not with such a voice. That made it worse for me. I find it interesting how Cameron battles at times- he does have a strategy in mind, but he wouldn't use his common sense to his advantage.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I find it interesting how Cameron battles at times- he does have a strategy in mind, but he wouldn't use his common sense to his advantage.

He's like Ash: he's capable of coming up with good ideas in the midst of battles, but needs inspiration of some kind.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I would've liked if Shizui had used his in-game team consisting of Whaloh, Abagoura, and Burungel instead of him just using the last one and a Mantine.

At least Marlon using Mantine made sense cuz he owns one in B2/W2 in challenge mode if I remember correctly. I would've liked to see a three vs three gym match myself and I think that Marlon didn't own a Carracosta here cuz it's supposed to be rare.

Shayuin

Banned
Cameron using his Ferrothorn made sense since it has a type advantage, but him using Samurott in a Gym like Marlon's wasn't a smart idea even if he still won.

Leonhart

Imagineer
While Kotetsu challenging the Seigaiha Gym was fun and a good change of pace, I did sort of want to see how Satoshi would've done had he faced Shizui himself in this episode, although sadly he didn't get his chance.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sonnas said:
Is it weird to say that I thought Iris and Clian not bothering to look for Ash and Camerion is bad?

I thought that their reasoning for not searching for Satoshi and Kotetsu was that they were confident that the two of them would be safe on their own, but it did feel a little careless of Iris and Dent to just rely on faith alone instead of trying to actively find their missing friends.

Scorbunnie

Was a little bit mad that Cameron got this gym battle all to himself while Ash, Cilan and Iris all watched. I know Ash had all 8 gym badges by this time but I don't think it would've been bad to see Ash fight Marlon 1 on 1 just for fun.