• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rock Pokemon Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Welcome to the Rock Pokemon Alliance!

Hello to all who love rock pokemon. This club was created because I have nothing better to do and plus I was very suprised to see that there is no club based off of an awesome subject! If you plan on joining this club please read the rest of this first post.

Rules

Please read the following before even thinking joining this club..
1. Know the basic Seribii Rules
2. No one-liners
3. When posting for the first time to join this alliance please post "Chocolate Chip Poptarts on fire" in red.
4. No negative comments toward others or this club.
5. I will have a total of three Co - owners, do not ask to be one if you are not active on this club.
6. Have fun!

These rules aren't to hard to follow and if you go against any rules after being warned, you will be banned.

If you have any ideas I will be happy to consider them!

The Rock Pokemon Alliance uses a point-earning system.

Post = 1 point
Suggest an idea (and I do it) = 10 points
Enlist a member = 15 points
Donate a banner = 10 - 30 points (depends on how good)
I will give points for other things to.

If I make you a co-owner you won't have to worry about points as you will be a star rank and you will pick which rock pokemon to represent you. To explain more, you will use points to go up in ranks. Ranks give you access to more rock pokemon to represent you.

Starter ( 0 points ) = geodude and bonsly

Rookie ( 15 points ) = Any unevolved rock pokemon ( excluding Lunatone, Solrock, Regirock, and fossil pokemon)

Veteran ( 50 points ) = All 2 stage pokemon (Graveler, Lairon, Rhydon, etc.) and 1 stage fossil pokemon ( sheildon, Onamyte, etc.) and lastly, no Areodactyl

Master ( 100 points ) = All rock type pokemon (except arceus and regirock!)

Star ( co-owner ) = Arceus rock type and regirock!

If you want me to change your pokemon I will be happy to!

Members

Icydragon0605 = Star Rank Regirock

scytherdude30 = Star Rank Golem

Dragonslady219 = 1 point Bonsly

Banned Members: none

We have no banners yet so please make some!

And for our fiirst topic...

What is your favorite rock type Pokemon?
I will answer later.

Last edited:

scytherdude30

I heart bug pokemon
Thank you for making me a co-owner. I am very happy My favorite rock pokemon is Golem (the best) Chocolate Chip Poptarts on fire. Yeah I have no Idea what else to type but apparently I have to. Gosh

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Your very welcome!

What is your favorite rock type Pokemon?

Obviously Armaldo, he has blades of fury and can use Ancient Power, how could you not love him?

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Welcome to the club! It's good to see a familiar face!
Since this club has been up for a while, I will change the topic:

Describe a new fossilized pokemon that you made up.

I thought of a Rock/Ice pokemon with a seal structure. It learns Ice Fang and Ancient Power.

One more thing, scytherdude30, your last post was disrespectful and if you wanted to avoid a one-liner why not answer the topics like everybody else. I will not give you a warning yet as you are still a newbie who is still understanding the rules of serebii.

scytherdude30

I heart bug pokemon
Icy Dragon you know me in real life and you could of told me I mean it was just a joke. And to answer the topic well I guess I have never exactly liked fosil pokemon so don't say this is bad it's fossil form looks like a molten rock but when you evolve it it looks like a molten puppy and when it evolves it is a fierce mean Lava golem that is extriemley wak to water but that is about all it is weak against. Oh and congrats on becoming part of the club Dragonslady219 :)

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Icy Dragon you know me in real life and you could of told me I mean it was just a joke. And to answer the topic well I guess I have never exactly liked fosil pokemon so don't say this is bad it's fossil form looks like a molten rock but when you evolve it it looks like a molten puppy and when it evolves it is a fierce mean Lava golem that is extriemley wak to water but that is about all it is weak against. Oh and congrats on becoming part of the club Dragonslady219 :)

Why didn't you tell me that outside of the site? Are you saying that this isn't real life, your saying that if I were to start cursing randomly on this site there would be no conscequences?

Status
Not open for further replies.