• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rocket Rebellion (Rated PG-13) - Discussion Thread

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
sweet, so once we get a bit farther into this should we get a few people together and do this? I am already working on a mod that has all but gen 5 pokemon in it, and if we do this I just might break into the Generation fives

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
AND YOU MAKE MODS! You are a GOD IN MY EYES NOW!

I don't know how much that'd do for the RP, but it sure does sound fun.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Inferno hasn't been on in a while, I don't think... either that or I'm just dumb. :p

I have been gone, yes. I promise I have a very good reason. I don't really want to state it here, but any of you are free to ask.

I will go post.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Where were you!~?!?!?!?! /sarcasm

Don't want to know, if you don't want us to know. The important thing is that you are here and alive...

Wow that last word was kinda morbid

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I'm okay with you guys knowing. It's just that this particular thread wouldn't be the right place to talk about it.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Legnak, I don't know why I didn't notice this before now, but how did the Rocket hear Broadsword? He can pick his targets, and there's no way his Kadabra could've relayed the message that fast. He was only transmitting to Zach, Willow and Legna.

It looks like no one's ever going to post again. :(

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
But how would he know who Broadsword is? Why does he just automatically assume he's a rebel Pokemon? Or a Pokemon at all, for that matter? For all he knows, Broadsword could be a code name.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
It looks like no one's ever going to post again. :(

Fortunately for you, I'm going to prove you wrong soon. As soon as Legnak fixes the slight issue with his post, that is.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Announcement

This is a very important announcement. I request that you all read it, as it is a very important topic that must be discussed immediately.

During March, and April even more so, I have been very proud of the progress of Rocket Rebellion. The story was advancing quickly, it has been really fun to write up new posts, and the other member's posts and characters were great, too. But, it's not the same anymore. Many people's posts don't follow one of Serebii's most important rules, which is that you must have at least 200 words in a post. Everyone's characters have become bland, their posts are getting to be lower and lower quality, and hardly anyone is active.

I am very concerned about the effort that all of you are putting into this RP. I sometimes spend very long periods of time coming up with new ideas for the story, and I can spend hours and hours writing posts to make them the best they can possibly be. But, how can I continue to do that when all I get in return are posts that could have been written in 5 minutes, post that literally steal phrases right from mine? How can I keep doing this when no one feels obliged to put in much effort at all? I am considering quitting this RP. So, just a warning to you all, yes, every single one of you: If you want this RP to stay open, I want to see more effort from all of you, some more than others.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OK, I didn't reply to this cuz I VM'd Epic what I had to say about it. But it's starting to look like only me, Legnak and Epic care about this RP at all. Do you WANT it to die? Get your acts together!

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
I'm waiting for some one else to post in the thread first to see if anyone else cares.

Or if there are already more posts then my sub box is glitched

OKAY GUYS, I AM ON HIATUS AT THE MOMENT DUE TO FINALS, AND UPCOMING CAMP!

I have already told Epic this, and she requested me to do something.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO BUCK UP, ALL OF YOU ARE STRESSING EPIC OUT, I KNOW HER IN REAL LIFE, AND SHE IS MY BFF!

I was requested to put this bluntly, so here we go.

THE QUALITY OF MOST OF YOUR POSTS NOWADAYS SUCK, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE AT ALL ABOUT WHAT EPIC IS SAYING!

SHE IS REALLY CONSIDERING CLOSING THE RP, BECAUSE THE STRESS IS TOO MUCH FOR HER.

SO GET YOUR GODDAMN ACTS TOGETHER, THIS RP HAS POTENTIAL , AND EPIC HAS PLANS FOR IT, PLEASE DON'T RUIN IT!

Okay, so Epic wants you guys to send her your posts, before you post them, just for the first few though.

This is not saying that you shouldn't post, Epic wants you to post.

Also, if you quit, you are a pussy.

Last edited:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I know she's being blunt, you guys, but all of what Rabid just said was completely and totally true. Yes, even the pussy part.

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
^^ My god, I never thought anyone had that kind of bluntess o_O I love it :D

^Screw it I'm posting today...

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
XD I love the passion, Rabid! I'm IN! This makes me pumped! LET'S DO THIS THING!

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Sasori, I have to say...this is a great improvement! This post is so much better than your other posts. I feel almost inspired! I better work harder if I don't want to fall behind! Great job.