• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rocket Rebellion (Rated PG-13) - RP Thread

Charze

Always flyin'
Kyle Elyk
Iron Island- Rocket Base
Rockets

Shortly after I got off the boat, I ran into a grunt and he told me he had someone for me to meet. The nondescript grunt dragged me over to a man much taller than me that was wearing a black jacket and jeans. "Why hello there! How are you?"

"Um, hi. I'm fine." I replied. I wasn't typically very shy, but I suppose the unfamiliar location made me a bit.

"The name's Jeffery." he said, extending his hand towards me, which I gladly accepted and shook his hand.

"I'm Kyle. Who's in charge here? I have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing."

"Haha," he had a sly look in his eye. "Don't worry about that right now. Say, how bout me and you have a battle? We're here just training, and you look like a go-getter yourself."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Well let's just see how you do. Each of us get one Pokemon." he said with a smile as he grabbed a Pokeball from his belt. "Don't disappoint me."

"I wouldn't plan on it." I grabbed Spade's Pokeball from my belt and was ready to battle.

"Come on Aquarius!" Jeffery said as he threw his Pokeball out, which released a Pink Pokemon I recognized as Frillish. I hadn't seen one for months, the last time I was in Unova.

"Let's go Spade!" I threw out Spade's Pokemon and smiled to myself. I would have a huge advantage taking on a water Pokemon with Luxio. "Start things off with a charge!" Luxio began to absorb electricity as he added to his strength to attack later.

"Aquarius, use Toxic" Frillish charged towards Spade, ready to shoot a Toxic at him. I told Spade to dodge it, but Aquarius was relentless in chasing down Luxio and shot it not where he was, but going to be. I could tell this battle wouldn't last very long since Spade was poisoned, so I had to get aggressive.

"Spade, use Thuder Fang!" An avengeful Luxio charged lightning quick at Frillish and connected with a Thunder Fang that definitely hurt. However Jeffery did not seem in the least bit worried. Actually kind of smiling at my Pokemon's last attack.

"Recover Aquarius." And just like that, all the damage I had dealt was quickly whisked away as the Frillish healed itself. "Now use Hex!" Knowing the dangers of Hex with a status condition, I had to do something.

"Spade! Protect!" Spade created a wall around himself which the Hex hit harmlessly off of. As I looked at Spade and saw him panting, as his health was getting worse and worse from the poison, I couldn't help but think I was already done...

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OOC: Charizard, you bunnied Sasori's character. Edit your post and remove the bunnying.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OOC: Really? I looked over your VMs and didn't see it. Meh, I guess I didn't look back far enough.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
OOC : Some of it was like mindness has then some was PMs

Jeffery Izuki
Rocket Base - Iron Island - Training Facility
Team Rocket

"Spade! Protect!" He called out. I could see the sweat dripping down his face as the Luxio could barely take anymore.

"Aquarius enough of this foolishness. Scald!" I called. Aquarius formed a small orb of water that had steam coming out of it. This time, there was no protecting as the Luxio didn't have enough energy. It collapsed due to the sheer force and Kyle looked disappointed. He recalled his Pokemon and I walked up to him with a smile. He really didn't seem that happy. "What's the matter? You did really good for a new guy like yourself. Hey, have you heard about those rebels? You can get a really good spot if you can help me defeat them. So, whatdaya say?"

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Legna James Krad
Ilex Forest Base
Rebels

Before we could start the search, Peeko came to us rather noisily, Aron then started to tug me towards the direction of Peeko, telling me to follow her.

Eric smiled and remarked, "Lead the way Peeko."

The scent of metal was still heavy for me due to the blood lost in my fall. Ignoring the metallic scent, I went to follow the rest of my search team, however, before we all could split up, a middle aged man came into the room we were all in, he was wearing a Rockets suit.

Damn, we can't ever get a break can we I thought as he pulled out three pokeballs.

"Reaper, Mindripper, Phantos, eleminate these scumbags." The man said in a Coarse voice as the pokemon got out of thier pokeballs.

The three were a Dusclops, Kadabra, and a Haunter. I knew what each of those were capable of, and I was sure that man was going to use them for that purpose.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
(OOC: Can you guys wait for me to post before posting any more? I need to go soon, but I'll post tonight.)

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OOC: I won't be here, but I'll post tomorrow. And we already agreed that I wouldn't.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
(OOC: Sorry for the wait. I've been insanely stressed and unmotivated lately. My best friend on here is leaving and I feel awful. Anyway... this post contains overly detailed Pokemon descriptions, and a brief moment of sister bonding time. Enjoy.)

Zachary Davis || Rocket HQ - Ilex Forest

"Let's go," Legna said.

As he said this, I dashed into the base, with Willow at my side. The base was a strange, almost fear inducing place. All I could hear were the eerie clicks and buzzes of machinery, the grinding of gears. Other than that, not a noise was to be heard. Nothing at all. I looked around me as I ran to see what matched the near lack of sound, the near solitude of the base. The wall was covered in odd buttons, switches, screens that were flashing on and off erratically. But, by the time I was nearly finished wrapping my mind around all this, the intimidating nothingness of the base, I heard a voice in front of me.

"Reaper, Mindripper, Phantos, eliminate these scumbags."

The voice belonged to a middle aged man wearing an oh-so familiar Rocket uniform. He was tall, muscular, and had short brown hair. But, I didn't have enough time to absorb the details of the rest of his appearance, as he quickly threw three Pokeballs, which exploded in bursts of white light.

The first was a Dusclops, a grey Pokemon with a ghostly, ominous form. It had a single glowing red eye in the center of its head, and it possessed two massive hands that had the same flickering, spectral form. The second was a Haunter, another ghost-like creature. It too had hands, however these were separate from its body. Its purple body hovered above the ground, and its mouth mas twisted into a demonic smile, revealing a long, poison coated tongue. Finally, a Kadabra emerged from the light, a Pokemon that has fox ears and a puffy tail despite its human-like body structure. In the center of its forehead rests a red star, while below that are two sinister eyes. Covering its chest is a brown plate, used as protection.

"Heh, being challenged so soon, huh?" I said calmly, remaining relaxed as usual. "Get out there, Ren." The Lombre leapt in front, nodding to me as she recognized how I was planning to use her.

"Umm... I'll take the Haunter, if that's alright..." whispered Willow, the Swoobat sitting on her shoulder nodding and spreading its wings.

"Be my guest," I whispered back. "But, let me do something first. Ren, we don't want that Haunter teleporting around. Nail it with Stun Spore."

"Sure thang," she responded in a hushed voice. She threw a handful of sparkling powder at the ghostly creature, freezing it in place. "Dat good enough for ya?"

"Yep, that's all we need," I answered. "Go ahead, Willow."

"Use Heart Stamp, Ilona!" she said more loudly. Immediately, the Swoobat started to glisten with a wave of psychic energy, before the aura enveloping her blasted her forward, knocking the Haunter backwards.

Arisa Terana || Rocket HQ - Ilex Forest

Master! I Picked up a thought from Star! The Gallade exclaimed. She didn't say anything, but she's alive!

The guy I was supposed to go with (his name was Eric or something) sighed with relief and said "Let's go, Arisa," before he was interrupted by incoherent squawks. A Pelipper flew towards us, cawing shrilly.

"What is she saying?" asked Eric.

She knows where Zacky is, the Gallade responded. She wants us to follow her. I had no clue who this "Zacky" person was, but it appeared hat he was important.

"Lead the way, Peeko," said Eric.

As we got ready to leave, I first slowly walked over to Willow, who was setting off as well. "Hey," I said, getting her attention.

"Yes?" she responded, turning around to face me. "What is it?"

I then tousled her matted blond hair playfully, while saying "You'd better come back nice and safe, kay? You're the only sister I've got, you know."

She smiled a little, just a soft flicker of a smile and said in that oh-so quiet voice, "Okay, I'll try."

"See ya later, then!" I shouted cheerfully, trying not to let the pressure of the invasion affect me. I ran over to Eric, ready to get going.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Ilex Forest Base
Rebels

Before we got going, Arisa walked over to Willow. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but at the end Arisa tousled Willow's hair. When she walked back, it seemed that everything was finally ready. I nodded slowly before walking into the base, following Peeko to where she was leading us. But it wasn't long before problems came up.

Out of nowhere, the walls opened. From the walls appeared a series of lasers. They spanned the entire hallway, going this way and that. It was like an old James Bond movie.

"Ok, let's see here," I said aloud. I looked around, and saw a camera aimed at us. I didn't know if it was controlling the lasers, but I didn't know what else to do, so I turned to Arisa. "You have a Golbat, don't you? Tell it to disable that camera. I have a feeling it'll shut off these lasers."

Should I try to reach Star again?

"No. We can't risk it. Plus, she's probably still unconscious. Keep a lookout for guards."

Yes, master.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
(OOC: Does James Bond even exist in the Poke-verse...? Oh well, no matter.)

With that, we dashed into the base, immediately being greeted by a fork in the road. We raced down the left path quickly, as there was no time to spare. Even though this place was so familiar to me, the whirring and clicking of machinery seemed more intense than usual. It almost seemed like a countdown. And, in a way, it was. Star couldn't survive forever But, that was why we were going to save her.

Suddenly, Eric's progress came to a screeching halt, and I stopped right behind him, only to see the walls suddenly open, making a loud slamming noise. Countess red lasers were fired from them, scanning the room. Not only that, there was a camera aimed right at us. "Ok, let's see here," Eric said. "You have a Golbat, don't you?"

"Yep," I responded. "Got her right here." Rouge's Pokeball burst open before she sprung out of it, wings outstretched.

"Tell it to disable that camera," he answered. I have a feeling it'll shut off these lasers."

"Gotcha," I said. Then, I gave my command to Rouge. "Rouge, use Supersonic!" Her eyes began to glow a light gold, before she shot several rings of light out of them. As soon as they made contact with the cameras, they were blown to pieces, the lasers slowly dwindling to nothing as well. "Got 'em!" I whispered triumphantly.

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
Isaac Calloway
Iron Island
Team Rocket

Slowly my pokemon and I trudged out of the cave where my eyes were instantly assaulted by the sun's rays.

Groaning I quickly turned my back to the sun and tried to let my eyes adjust to the light outside. A quick glance showed my that my pokemon were having similar problems. In fact it was probably worse for them since they could actually see well in the dark.

Eventually our eyes adjusted and the pain went away. I then took the time to look at the the pokeball on my belt that contained Druddigon.

"I think I'll call it Rognir," I said to no one in particular, "well first I should find out if it's a boy or a girl."

I looked nervously at the pokeball, hopefully Druddigon wasn't angry anymore or we would be in some trouble. But I also hoped that this pokemon had a manageable personality I don't think I could stand another personality like Liz or Lume's. Of course it's not like I didn't like them it's just their antics were tiring and annoying and I could use a pokemon that just took orders (although I could always buy a pokemon like that if Druddigon didn't turn out the way I wanted. I still had some money left from what little inheritance I had found).

Slowly I dropped the pokeball to the ground and watched nervously as the white energy shifted into a familiar form. Liz was tensed and Lume stared on with curiosity.

After a couple moments the energy faded away leaving Druddigon. Luckily instead of rampaging like I expected it to do the dragon merely flared its wings, angling them so they caught the most sunlight.

I stared... and stared before saying out of the blue, "Hey Rognir nod if you're a boy."

I received a nod.

"Okay, Rognir," I continued, using the nickname I had come up with because Rognir didn't seem to mind, "what attacks do you have?"

A slash of a claw, a blast of blue, purple and white flame, a vicious look and the sharpening of claws was the response I got.

So, slash, dragon rage, scary face, and hone claws. I pieced together.

An awkward silence seemed to cover the area after that. Liz began cleaning herself, Lume started spinning in circles and Rognir continued basking in the sun. I looked around restlessly while fidgeting before moving to return Rognir to his pokeball. Just as my hand touched the ball Rognir gave me a look that promised that if I returned him the next time he came out of his pokeball would not be a pleasant experience for anyone.

Sitting down I inwardly sighed.

I can't believe it, Isaac Calloway being ordered around by his own pokemon. Who'd have ever seen it coming... what has the world come to.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Ilex Forest Rocket Base
Rebels

Arisa's Golbat disabled the cameras with absolutely no problem whatsoever. It was like it'd never been there to begin with. The lasers disappeared into the walls at the same time. It would be safe to cross now, but...

"Don't go ahead just yet," I told Arisa. I knelt down and closely examined the floor. It looked as if there were some darker spots on some of the tiles. I looked up, but the lighting was normal. "You certainly weren't kidding when you said the security was top-notch. Broadsword, teleport us to the other side."

Yes, master, Broadsword said. He touched Arisa's arm and mine gently, and in a brilliant flash of white light, we were beside the door. Why not just walk, though?

"Some of the tiles looked like they were trapped. I didn't want to take the risk."

Peeko had no trouble with the tiles, as she was in the air. She continued leading us towards Zacky.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Ooc: sorry guys, work was nearly killing me the past week,

Legna James Krad
Ilex Forest Base
Rebels

"Heh, being challenged so soon, huh?" Zach said calmly, remaining relaxed as usual. "Get out there, Ren." The Lombre leapt in front, nodding to me as she recognized how I was planning to use her.

"Umm... I'll take the Haunter, if that's alright..." whispered Willow, the Swoobat sitting on her shoulder nodding and spreading its wings.

The Haunter just glared at us with a menacing grin whereas the Dusclops was slowly shrinking into the shadows.

"Diamonix! Bite that thing!" I shouted.

Diamonix rose up from out of the ground and bit down on the Spectre like pokemon.

"Clopsss" The pokemon said in a disembodied voice that was in a tone that made my hair stand on end.

"Aron Headutt that Kadabra!" I ordered Aron.

Anika Fellengrad
Lavender Town Air Base
Rockets

I sat there, sitting on my bed with my head buried in my hands. It's been almost a week since Legna and Volk had gone missing, the only one keeping me company was my Eevee, and even she was worried.

"They'll be home soon." I told her as I stroked her long grey fur.

"Vee?" She said, apparently knowing otherwise.

I hope they didn't get moved to a diffrent base. I thought, picking Eevee up.

I walked outside, the sun was at its highest point and nobody was outside.

Odd, not even the recruits are out here... I thought as I walked past the Runway towards the main office.

As I opened the door, I was restrained by two other grunts as they took Eevee away from me and carried me to a room.

"Get off of me you freaks!" I shouted, trying to break free as the shoved me into the room.

"Do you know why you are here?" the Intercom boomed After a few minutes of silence.

"No." I said both startled and confused.

Then it hit me, I was being interrogated.

"Three Days ago Your brother's squadron had a traitor, The pilots name was Legna James Krad, We know damn well you two were together, and We know you know his motives of the attack, Tell us." The Voice over the intercom boomed again.

"Legna wouldn't betray us, what are you thinking!" I shouted in disbelief.

"I figured you wouldn't assist us." The Voice said before scetchy voices were played of Legna and my brother in an argument.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks, why wouldn't my brother just side with him, he knew it was wrong to attack civilian planes.

"Now, what did Legna tell you the morning of the assault?"

"Nothing! He didn't say anything about his mission! Let me out of here! I don't know anything!" I screamed in emotional pain.

A few minutes of painful silence passed as I sat alone in the room, my mind was racing a million miles a second and my hands were trembling.

"You're free to go, you have items waiting for you at your barracks." The voice said right before there was a whirring sound.

I rushed out of the room and to my barracks without even stopping to get my Eevee. I hit my bed, covering my face with my pillow Eevee was already there. After about twenty minutes I looked at the box that was sitting on the foot of my bed. Reluctantly opening it, the only contents was a Pokeball. Seeing what was in it, it made me start crying again when I found out what it was; it was my brothers Skarmory.

"Where is Volk." He screeched looking around.

"He's Dead, Falken, the whole squad is dead!" I said beneath the tears.

"What!" He said with outrage in his voice.

Should I tell him Legna did it? It was Volks wrong doing. I thought.

Last edited:

Ippika726

Pichu Piper
Cali Bonham
On a Boat bound for Mosdeep
Team Rocket

I arrived up on the second floor of the boat, leaving the other Rocket grunts on the deck staring after me and talking furiously to one another. I walked down, passing the cafeteria/buffet room (which I made note of to come back), to the back of the boat. I went out the rear door to a small balcony. The doctor was sitting on a crate that looked like it was used for fishing; his fused Abra/Mienfoo, the twin of my pokemon, sitting at his feet. I'm glad he was there, I had some serious questions to ask him. It was if he had read my mind, right as I opened my mouth he started speaking.

"there will be time for questions later, i'll tell you some of what you need to know now. your fused pokemon is the exact replica of my own; because of this they have the same brain wave sequencies. In addition, because of their phycic powers, they are able to initiate a speach pattern between the two of them that will convey thoughts on the surrounding minds to the person they have claimed as their subordinate."

I must have had a confused face on because the doctor rubbed his temples as if he was talking to a complete idiot.

"in more simple terms, if we both have our fused twin pokemon out at the same time, no matter the distance we will be able to communicate. they have the same brain. through their telechenetic powers and the ability to only communicate with their master, we will be able to have a secret line between these two pokemon. once i have perfected the device that created these two (he gestured to his pokemon and then to my pokeball), team rocket will have a secret communication system. do you understand this?"

I nodded. It was a little hard to understand the logistics of it all, Psych could only communicate with me and her twin pokemon, and her twin could only communicate with the doctor; therefore me and the doctor could communicate with each other without interference, no matter the distance. It was quite a concept! I didn't exactly know what to say...

"Wow."

"it's a lot to take in, but i don't expect you retain this information. the only thing you need to know is that you are now working directly under me and you will follow my every command."

I nodded. It looked like we would be working together for quite a while.....

"Wait a minute!" I blurted out. "If I'm going to be working for you like this, wouldn't it be fair if I knew a little more about you? Like... your name?!"

He sighed before he went on. "if that is what will get you to do what i tell you, i guess i have no choice...." the doctor stood up. He looked very professional at this moment, unlike the grimy and aloof doctor I had traveled with up to this point. His voice even changed, as if a switched had been turned on inside of him. "I'm Doctor Royce Elliot, Admin of the Science and Technology branch of Team Rocket. I help in the creation and testing of all hybrid and fused pokemon as well as creating the machinery that will lead the Rockets to a complete take over of the world."

I think I was gaping the entire time....

"how was that?" he said in his normal monotone.

"...... you're that Dr. Elliot?.... THEEEE Doctor Elliot?!"

"yes"

"And you took this long to TELL me?!"

"it was not a need-to-know basis."

"y-y-y...." was all I could get out, but I didn't really have any kind of sentance forming behind it at all.

"that is all you need to know now. you are under my supervision now and will do as i say."

Dr. Elliot stood up and walked back into the boat, leving me in the shadow on the back deck. I had my mouth hanging open, I knew that, but I was in too much of a shock... this whole time I was with an Admin and I didn't even know it. I've been pretty rude too, I could have got myself killed at any point! Why did I become his assistant of all people? Oh wait... because of our pokemon. I grabbed Psych's pokeball and let her out.

"Did you know he was that Dr. Elliot this whole time?"

"yes."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"you didn't ask."

I was frustrated.... I couldn't help but be frustrated. I felt like it was so obvious and it completely went over my head. "and now we have a very important mission.... I think. You're going to have to communicate with me a lot more if we're gonna make this work."

"Alright. I can do that." Her voice was echoing, but it was sincere.

"I believe you. Now lets go get some food."

((OCC: Just a tidbit about how this is going to go down in the future. I know it's not much, but I dedicate this poorly written post to Reddog. I'm going to miss him very much.))

Rae Tracker || 7:15 am || Eterna Forest, Rocket Lab

When Aric woke up, he looked around sleepily, before realizing where he was, "I'm so sorry, I can't believe I fell asleep on you!" He smiled sheepishly.

"It's alright." I said getting up, and calling Shanana and Kiyo over, "Good job guys."

Aric headed over to his closet, and grabbed some clothes, "Promise not to look?" I turned around, promising not to peek.

"Ok, you can turn around now." I turned around and gaped, Aric wasn't wearing a shirt, only an old rocket cap, and shorts, his messy blue hair sticking in all directions.

"Aric!" I yelled, "At least put on your lab coat!"

"But I'm off work ta'day." Aric retorted, throwing a sweatshirt over his shoulder.

"On, the contrary, you have to go work with a combat specialist, to find a good weapon for you, and such." He told me, clapping his hand on my head.

"Alright then, give me some directions then, shirtess." I poked Aric on his bare chest.

"Okay, okay." Aric waved his hands in a strange gesture. "Go to the combat section, take a left on the second hall, then head straight."

"Thanks, see ya' later." I waved at Aric, "C'mon guys." I started to step out of the room.

"Wait, you forgot somebody!" Aric called after me, holding up a fluffy devil, otherwise known as Sentoki.

I went back to grab our team's newest addition, it was clear she hated Shanana right away, as she glared daggers at the poor snake.

Shanana ignored her and sidled up to Kiyo, probably to start a coversation. I sighed, setting the rabbit down, where she swaggered up to Shanana and poked him in the back, earning a slap in the face, by the snake's leafy tail.

"Honestly Shanana, how do you cope with them?" I said, gesturing to Kiyo and Sentoki, who were now, attempting to play tug-of-war with his arms, Shanana just shook his head, and stuck a vine whip into Kiyo's nostril, earning a yelp.

Last edited:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
(OOC: Legna, why did you ignore the stuff I did in my previous post? Please edit, I will post a reply to yours when you do.)

"Don't go ahead just yet," Eric said to me after I eliminated those pesky lasers. He looked up and down the room, closely examining the ceiling, walls, and especially the floor. "You certainly weren't kidding when you said the security was top-notch," he said, looking at me. He then faced his Gallade. "Broadsword, teleport us to the other side."

With astonishing speed, the three of us began to glow a radiant blue light, before reappearing on the other side of the room. Why not just walk? Broadsword asked his trainer as soon as the transfer was complete.

"Some of the tiles looked like they were trapped," he said matter-of-factly. "I didn't want to take the risk."

"Makes sense," I said casually. "Ya can't take a risk in a place like this." Rouge, who was perched on my shoulder, nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, a voice echoed ominously through the halls, filling me with fear. "UNKNOWN ENERGY SOURCE DETECTED. INTRUDERS FOUND IN WEST HALL A-2-59." The voice sounded unnatural and mechanical, like a machine. It seemed to be coming from the intercom. "EMERGENCY MEASURES WILL BEGIN," It continued. "OPERATION SERPENT SHALL COMMENCE."

Immediately after the echo of the loud, booming voice ceased, two walls, giant slabs of metal, moved into place as if on cue, trapping us and our Pokemon in a tiny space, as well as greeting us with a veil of impending darkness. "Great," I said angrily. "Just great. Now, what are they going to do, fill this place with water?"

I had spoken too soon. Torrents of water came out of nowhere, filling the room with raging waves. They crashed against the walls, flinging me back and forth, until I heard a roar and stopped in my tracks.

"Graaaaaaah!"

The shadows suddenly, dispersed, the room lighting again, allowing me to see the beast in front of me. It was none other than a massive Gyarados, a serpentine Pokemon that was blue and tan in color. It's massive maw was hanging wide open, showing off its massive fangs, each tooth like a dagger ready to kill. However, this one was different. At the tip of its tail was a sickle-like protrusion, similar to that of a Seviper. Not only that, it had long front limbs, tipped with long claws like that of a Sandslash. As it glared at us with its beady red eyes, I knew it meant business. But so did I.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Ilex Forest Base
Rebels

Suddenly, a voice echoed ominously through the halls, making me jump with surprise. "UNKNOWN ENERGY SOURCE DETECTED. INTRUDERS FOUND IN WEST HALL A-2-59." The voice sounded unnatural and mechanical, like a machine. It seemed to be coming from the intercom. "EMERGENCY MEASURES WILL BEGIN," It continued. "OPERATION SERPENT SHALL COMMENCE."

"Operation what now?" I asked. The second I was done talking, the walls closed in, and we were trapped in a very small place.

"Great," Arisa said angrily. "Just great. Now, what are they going to do, fill this place with water?"

Just then, a raging torrent filled the hole we were in. Arisa and I were tossed around like balls of trash, until I slammed into something hard.

"Graaaaaaah!"

Hesitant, I slid my hand along the hard surface. I looked up. Looking right back at me was a Gyarados. I recoiled. At the tip of its tail was a sickle-like protrusion, similar to that of a Seviper. Not only that, it had long front limbs, tipped with long claws like that of a Sandslash. It stared at us, growling.

"I'll take the first move, milady," I said jokingly, to let Arisa know I had the situation under control. "Broadsword, Thunderbolt now!"

Are you sure? Broadsword asked. My powers aren't as strong as they were in that field--

"Do what I said! Its type will make it so it doesn't matter!"

Broadsword nodded. His eyes glowed a golden yellow, and his hands crackled with electricity. He threw the bolts at the Gyarados hybrid, knocking it back and hurting it harshly.

"Do you want the honors?" I asked Arisa with a smirk.

OOC: I'm assuming it's Water/Poison. If it's Water/Ground, I'll switch to Magical Leaf.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
(OOC: Yes you did, Legnak, see below. Also, Jonah, it is Water/Poison.)

"Be my guest," I whispered back. "But, let me do something first. Ren, we don't want that Haunter teleporting around. Nail it with Stun Spore."

"Sure thang," she responded in a hushed voice. She threw a handful of sparkling powder at the ghostly creature, freezing it in place. "Dat good enough for ya?"

"Yep, that's all we need," I answered. "Go ahead, Willow."

"Use Heart Stamp, Ilona!" she said more loudly. Immediately, the Swoobat started to glisten with a wave of psychic energy, before the aura enveloping her blasted her forward, knocking the Haunter backwards.

"I'll take the first move, milady," Eric said sarcastically, seeming to have the situation under control. Man, this guy could be annoying sometimes. Oh well, having his company was better than invading this hellhole alone, I guess. "Broadsword, use Thunderbolt now!"

Are you sure? Broadsword asked, echoing my thoughts. My powers aren't as strong as they were in that field--

"Do what I said!" he shouted back. "Its type will make it so it doesn't matter!"

He nodded obediently, before his normally intense red eyes began to glow a brilliant gold. The energy wrapped around him, before striking the serpent in a flash of crackling electricity.

"Do you want the honors?" he asked me in that same smooth voice, with a smirk to go along with it.

"...Fine," I said in an annoyed tone, reflecting how I felt about this guy's unwavering, sly attitude. "Rouge, confuse it."

Rouge flew in front, wings outstretched behind her, and shot a wave of gold energy out of her eyes. The waves affected the Gyarados's movements immensely, causing the beast to move aimlessly, slamming into walls left and right. However, this brought more waves crashing down upon us. One particularly strong one sent Eric and I tumbling into the stormy waters, limbs flailing about trying to resurface. Finally, I fought through the water, breathing in ragged gasps and coughing up water as soon as I reached air. But, then I noticed that the Gyarados had dove under the water, regaining its rationality, and was swimming right towards Eric. Fear gripped me like a clawed hand, and I had no clue what to do. Not thinking, I swam under the surface right after the beast, unaware of the danger I was in.