• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rocket Rebellion (Rated PG-13) - RP Thread

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Ilex Forest Base
Rebels

"...Fine," Arisa said. She seemed vexed. "Rouge, confuse it."

Arisa's Golbat flew in front of the Gyarados and shone a golden light from its eyes. The hybrid was mesmerized, and slammed into the walls. This rocked the water we were in, and we were tossed about again. I tried to resurface, but to no avail.

Master! Broadsword yelled. I opened my eyes, and saw the Gyarados swimming towards me, having regained its senses.

"Aw, crap," I said. Underwater, it sounded more like bubbles, and I quickly closed my mouth again to conserve my air.

I saw Arisa dive under the water and swim towards me. Glad to see I didn't annoy her too much, I thought.

You won't get to my master, you ugly behemoth! Broadsword yelled. I turned to see what he was doing. It was strange, but it looked as though he was using Magical Leaf. But instead of throwing the leaves, they started circling one of his blades. He swam towards the Gyarados and slashed it across the face.

"GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!" the Gyarados roared.

How did you do that?! I demanded to Broadsword.

I'm not sure, to be honest, Broadsword replied. I just saw you were in danger, and--

Wait! I have an idea! I interjected.

What is it--aagh!

While Broadsword and I had been talking, the Gyarados bit my partner in the torso.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Ooc: Alright, Sorry for the frequent, yet crummy posts, work was in the way, and now that I am done for quite a while, I can reboot myself to full RP'ing action, Anika was a bad idea to add, so, she's gone.

Legna James Krad
Ilex Forest
Rebels

I overheard Zachary commanding his pokémon to attack, also I heard one of the new allies command her pokémon to attack the Haunter. In the darkness off the room I managed to spot out the Dusclops and Kadabra both unengaged at the moment. Dusclops has a high defense, there is no way for any of my pokémon to take it on at this time. I thought as the Dusclops was slowly moving its arms while it was making a chanting like sound.

"Aron, Headbutt that Kadabra, he won't stand the impact." I said.

Ren's stun spore that she used started wearing off on my wound and I started to catch a metallic scent yet again, I started tightening the make-shift bandage to avoid the opposing pokémon to turn their powers on me. Aron then plowed into the Kadabra, causing the psychic Pokémon to disintegrate into dust and reveal a second, presumably real, Kadabra behind it.

"Substitute... Damn, well two can play at the same game, Aron, Buckle down and brace for impact with Iron Defense!" I shouted as I was squinting to see my small pokémon in the nearly lightless room.

Wait a second, the lights are still on... what is going on? I thought as I looked up real quick, then it hit me; That Dusclops was cursing everyone. I nudged Diamonix to attack the ghostly being with a water gun attack to stop the chant. At this point the pain was starting to return in waves. Diamonix then busted out of the floor behind the Dusclops and let out a jet of water out that struck the Phantom in the back, knocking it forward.

"Zach, my wound is starting to hurt again." I called out weakly.

What is going on? it doesn't hurt near as bad as it used to and yet and I am already starting to lose consciousness. I thought as my sight was slowly starting to pulsate between visual and blackness. That is when I realized that the Dusclops was cursing me; it was planning to kill me off.

"You're not taking me down you son of a..." I started to say before the Rocket cut me off.

"Oh, but I think we are." He said in a more disembodied voice.

All of the sudden it became nearly impossible to breathe, before I could do anything, Dotseedo popped out of his Pokeball and started to absorb some of the Darkness in the area and launched it at the Dusclops, knocking the Sceptre backwards.

Ooc: For those who are uncertian on what just happened, Dotseedo just used Nature Power (but since it is in a building and it is darker, it ended up being shadow ball)

Last edited:

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Arisa Terana || Team Rocket HQ - Ilex Forest

As I continued my plunge downward through the inky, murky water not even sure of what I was trying to accomplish, I saw the Gyarados lunge for Eric, curved fangs bared. But, the Gallade swam in the way, and I heard his fierce cry echo through my mind. You won't get to my master, you ugly behemoth! Immediately, he formed in his hands a stream of brightly colored leaves, once that were curved like daggers. But, instead of firing them at the beast, they circled around the blades embellishing his arms, and the attack slashed the serpent across the face. It let out a mighty roar, screeching in sheer pain.

"Groooooaaaaaahhh!"

I swam closer to the two, to see that they were having some sort of conversation. But, I couldn't hear them over the deafening screams of the Gyarados. Suddenly, while they were distracted, the beast lunged forward and closed his fangs around the psychic swordsman, crimson blood seeping from Broadsword's chest and seeping into the water. "Damn..." I muttered under my breath. Broadsword was Eric's main powerhouse. If he was taken out, I have no clue what we'd do. I had a few minutes. I needed to come up with a plan. Since I was running out of breath, I quickly resurfaced, only to see Rouge waiting for me.

"Rouge, listen," I said. "Eric's Gallade is in a bit of a tight spot. But, I've got a plan. You ready to carry it out?"

"Bat!" was the reply.

I let a slight smirk, my trademark, appear on my face. "I knew I could count on you," I said. "Okay, first, I want you to use Poison Fang... into the water."

She looked a bit confused for a second, as if to question my idea, but she did it anyway. Her fangs began to glow a luminous, ominous purple, before the energy drifted into the water. "Now!" I shouted over the torrential roar of the waves. "Use Air Cutter!" She began to flap her wing towards the spot where the poison had seeped in, carrying it towards the Gyarados and allowing it to drift into its mouth. It worked. The poison would cause a searing pain in its mouth, and then it would have to let him go.

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Jeffery Izuki
Rocket Base - Iron Island
Team Rocket

OOC : Char hasn't posted so I'll make something up.

An alarm sounded. It meant that one of our bases has been breached. Red... The color of blood... Did it have any symbolism? Perhaps it meant that people were dieing... Why didn't it go off during that night in Castelia... Why were they allowed to die? Why hadn't the police even tried to investigate... Why am I even thinking about this... That happened years ago..

Something on your mind? Because we need to go! shouted Cell.

I must of been daydreaming to have cell shout. I looked around. Everyone was heading towards the center, which I call the Pinnacle. It's black and shines in the night. But now... now is not the time to remissness. Now is the time to take action. I recalled Cell and headed towards the Pinnacle.

What could have gone wrong?

Rae Tracker || 8:41 am || Eterna Forest, Rocket Lab

I followed Aric's directions, returning my Pokemon so they wouldn't wander off. I walked through a seemingly endless maze of corridors, finally coming upon my destination. 'The Armory' was written across the door in bold black letters, I opened the door, revealing a warehouse full of weapons. A young woman walked up to me. She looked about mod 20s with chocolate brown skin, and long black hair tied back into a ponytail. She was wearing a yellow t-shirt, black shorts and had a bag slung across her shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Maya!" She said, enthusiastically shaking my hand.

Maya had golden eyes and a Moltres tattoo on her forearm, she was wearing combat boots and was about 5' 2", give or take a couple inches.

"I heard from Aric that you need a weapon." She said, pulling out a bag of blowdarts, and a tube.

"I've used those before! When I lived at the farm, we used those to tranquilize livestock." I took the blowdarts from her and slipped them into my bag.

"Those are a gun alternative." Maya told me pointing to the guns, "I assume you don't want one."

"You're right." I said, putting my hand into my pocket.

"Now lets get a real weapon." Maya pulled me into a different section.

I immediately saw one that I like, a beautiful leather whip, It looked strong enough to withstand a Scizor's claw. "I like this one." I told Maya.

Maya looked at the whip, "That one has a secret." She took the whip from me and pressed a small button on the side.

Blades shot out the sides of the whip, making it look like a serpent. "Whoa."
(OOC: It looks similar to this
TS-NBW46_540.jpg
)

After deciding on the whip, I turned to look at the armory, It was a large warehouse, full to brim with weapons. It also had a small target for blowdarts and guns, and an array of dummies.

Exploring some more, I came upon a bottle of Seviper venom, one of the most poisonous things in the world, a drop could kill a human in 20 minutes, it was also excruciatingly painful, I pocketed it, along with a bottle of tranquilizer fluid and 200 more blowdarts. I also remembered the only antidote for Seviper venom, Zangoose spit. Zangoose spit was also something that you can only use if one bites you, or it is less than 2 days old, otherwise it will have no effect.

I decided to practice with my whip and blowdarts, I remembered how to use the blowdarts, dipping them into oil to stimulate poison or tranquilizer, I hit the bullseye on the target easily. The whip was harder to get used to, but I mastered it in a few hours, Maya cheering me on in the background.

Suddenly my phone rang, "Ilex is under attack!" a panicked voice shouted, before cutting off.

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OOC: REG, I'd put that OOC in a spoiler if I were you.

Eric Starstorm
Ilex Forest
Rebels

I saw Arisa's Golbat through the water, seeping poison into the water. Don't open your mouth, I told Broadsword.

I wasn't planning on it, Broadsword replied.

The poison seeped into the Gyarados hybrid's mouth. It recoiled, spitting purple liquid out of its mouth and coughing.

Surface before it recovers! I yelled mentally. Broadsword and I swam up and broke the surface. We both gasped for air. I turned to see Arisa.

"I have a plan," I said. "If your Golbat is strong enough to carry you, I suggest you have it do so. It only needs to work for a minute. If it doesn't work, we'll have a scene from Jaws on our hands."

What should I do, master?

"Teleport us above the water, and we can see if there's something to hold onto there. If there isn't, we'll need to come up with another plan."

Broadsword nodded, and did so. Thankfully, there was an air conditioning vent close enough to grab onto. I grabbed it, and then grabbed Broadsword's hand as he fell past me.

Now what?

"Science 101," I said with a smile. "Lesson 1: Water conducts electricity."

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Jeffery Izuki
The Pinnacle - Iron Island - Rocket Base
Team Rocket

We all gathered around as Archie made his appearance. However, he wasn't the one talking. Instead he was sitting in a black chair that looked as dark as night. The man who was speaking looked to be around fifty. His dark black, curly hair was starting to grey and he wore a black suit with black dress pants. When he spoke, his voice was deep and booming.

"Rockets!" He yelled. "It seems that one of our bases has been breached."

There was a loud commotion over all of us. All of us except me. I just stayed quiet, not wanting to draw attention.

"Which one was it!?" Someone screamed.

The man help his hand up and everyone became silent. "Ilex Forest. It appears there are about three intruders, the "Rebels" that we have sent Jeffery Izuki to find. Also, it appears that two of our Rockets have turned."

"Who would betray the incredible Archie!?"

"Arisa Terena. That is the girl's name. The male's name is Legna James Krad." He became quite stiff as he talked, as if he was scared of something.

"So." Finally Archie spoke. "We are sending two of you there. Those two are Jeffery Izuki and Katarina Majora"

I looked around. Who was Katarina? Why was I being sent? All I know is I was packing my bags to go to Ilex Forest without even knowing who my partner is. I sighed. This became a difficult task for me so I called out Cell for a chat. Almost immediately, a girl came in with a small orange duffel bag. She had blonde hair and had the Rocket Uniform on.

I wonder if she's Katarina...

"Hello there, My name is Katarina. I suppose you are Jeffery Izuki?

Guess she is!

"Hi there!" I stood up and shook her hand and then under my breath I said "Cell, what is she like?"

OOC : If I need a Sign Up for Katarina I'll get it but she's not sticking around.

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
OOC : FACEPALM!

I didn't see that you were in Ilex... I thought it was REG, Arisa, Epic, and Jonah. Editing right now.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
OOC: :p Not to mention Willow.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
(OOC: REG, please remove the picture. Posting it ruins the whole point of the ever important "Show, don't tell" rule. Sasori, Katarina does not need a sign-up. Also, Legnak, awesome new post. I'm glad you listened to what I had to say. :) )

Arisa Terana || Rocket HQ - Ilex Forest

I looked closely into the water, not daring to dive underwater despite barely being able to see a thing. I could barely see a massive shape, presumably the Gyarados hybrid, swim away, recoiling due to Rouge's venom. Eric and Broadsword then swam frantically towards the surface like madmen, most likely because Eric had held his breath for so long. Finally, they broke through the veil of water, gasping for air.

"I have a plan," he said after catching his breath. "If your Golbat is strong enough to carry you, I suggest you have it do so. It only needs to work for a minute. If it doesn't work, we'll have a scene from Jaws on our hands."

Suddenly, I was sparked with realization. I knew exactly what his plan was, and it was perfect. "Gotcha," I said with a wily smirk. "That thing won't know what hit him."

Then, Broadsword teleported Eric up to the safety of an open air vent, which he hung onto as tightly as he could.

Now what? asked Broadsword, as soon as the psychic swordsman had positioned himself in the inky darkness of the water.

"Science 101," Eric said craftily. "Water conducts electricity." And that's when my suspicions were confirmed.

Zachary Davis || Rocket HQ - Ilex Forest

As soon as the Haunter was hit by the burst of psychic energy, it attempted to disappear into the shadows and flee, but its disappearance was rendered useless by the golden spores scattered about it. "Here's your chance, Ren!" I commanded the Lombre standing ready at my feet. "Nail that thing with a Bubblebeam!"

"Awright, well do," she responded in that quirky accent of hers. "Ah'll take dis thang down as quick as an old biddy like me can manage." Then, she opened her red, bill-like mouth and shot a stream of shimmering bubbles at the foe. They popped in its face, causing the bursts of water to send it flying backwards. It felt good to get a good hit on the ghost, but out victory was short-lived, as I turned around to see that Legna was having struggles of his own.

"Zach..." Legna moaned weakly. "My wound is hurting again."

Suddenly, the Dusclops's eyes began to glow red, and before I could say a thing to Legna in reply, he began to shimmer with the same ominous red energy, rocking back and forth as his eyes began to flicker shut.

"Z-Zach!" I heard Willow call out from the other side of the room. "I'll hold them off. You make sure Legna's okay!"

"Alright," I said in reply. "I won't be long, I promise." I then turned to Legna who was nearly collapsing. "Legna! Are you alright? Answer me if you are!" When no answer came, I became gripped with an icy fear. Surely the Duclops couldn't have... killed him?! "Legna!" I shouted again.

"You're not taking me down..." he muttered, though his comment was aimed at the attacker. "You son of a..."

The Rocket cut him off. "Oh, but I think we are." At that, the Dusclops slowly came nearer, wiry fingers outstretched, ready to strike. But, something leapt in the way, preventing the eerie ghost from striking.

A red flash lit up the area for a moment, the opening of a Pokeball. Then, Dotseedo, Legna's newly caught Seedot and a rather determined Pokemon for someone of his size, emerged. It gathered a sphere of energy in front of it, before the gray ball of shadow collided with the Dusclops. The Pokemon was sent backwards, keeping the threat out of the way.

Then, I heard another shout. Willow. "Zach, I-I can't handle both of them alone!" she said in a panic. "Get over here soon, please!"

"Hang on a sec," I said. I then turned to Legna. I needed to make sure he was in a good enough condition before I went to help Willow with the other two. "You okay, Legna?" I asked gently. "Does your arm hurt? Can ya fight?"

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Ilex Forest
Rebels

I made sure Arisa was out of the water, then turned to Broadsword. "Thunderbolt, now!"

Broadsword's eyes and free hand glowed golden yellow, sparks dancing along his arm. He then unleashed an electric charge onto the water. In an instant, bolts of electricity jumped across the water, and we all heard a roar of intense pain from below. The jolts of lightning danced across the water for a good ten seconds before dying down. It wasn't long before we saw a huge serpent surface belly-up.

Broadsword and I jumped down and landed on the beast. Broadsword landed nimbly, but it was a long fall, so I hit my head. I sat up and rubbed it, then got up.

"Now that that's over, let's find a way out of here," I said to Arisa.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Legna James Krad
Ilex Forest
Rebels

You okay, Legna?" Zach asked me. "Does your arm hurt? Can ya fight?"

I stumbled to my feet as fast as I could, finally picking myself up I responded with just one word; "Yeah." My head was pounding at the time and by the time I looked up, Dotseedo was constantly barraging the Dusclops with Shadowball. I promised I'd protect him and now look, he's saving my ***. I thought, looking at the little acorn looking pokemon.

"Kada... Bra!" I overheard just before I heard a loud Screeching sound; the sound was almost identical to a derailed train on its side at fifty miles per hour, he was dragging around Aron like a doll.

"Diamonix, take care of that Kadabra!" I shouted as the fox-like creature continued to drag Aron.

Diamonix made a deafening roar as it slammed its serpentine body ontop of the Kadarbra, breaking Aron free of its telekentic grip. Aron then made a grunting noise as he lowered his head. Take down, that'd take care of that Kadabra. I thought as the Pokemon weakly stood back up.

"Now!" I shouted, Giving Aron the Go to finish it off.

The Armored pokemon then crashed into the Kadabra with enough force to send it flying into its trainer, knocking the psi pokemon out. Aron then turned his sights on the paralyzed haunter and started to chrage at it, ineffectively going right through the ghost, The Haunter gave a grim smile and a demented laugh as it then looked right at Aron.

"Ro..." Aron then growled as it shot water at the Haunter.

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Jeffery Izuki
The Pinnacle - Iron Island - Rocket Base
Team Rocket

She seems to be very intelligent and also very hostile towards any rebels.

"So basically she's a mini Archie huh.." I said under my breath.

Katarina put on what looked like to be her best smile and really tried to sound... uninsane I guess is the word...

"So, shall we get going? It's about to turn night soon and it will take about ten hours to get there."

I was shocked. "Ten hours! The raid could be over by then!"

"I know, that's why we have to get going, NOW!" Her tone started to get ever so higher which made her sound like a madwomen.

"Alright! Alright! We're going!"

"Good. Now HURRY UP!"

We half ran, half walked our way to the helicopter. There, the pilot asked us the state our business and off we were. He looked like a middle aged man with greying blonde hair. He wore a white t-shirt with the word "Enforce" on it. He had on black jeans that covered up to his calf and he wore flip flops. Honestly, he seemed to be trying too hard to be young. I told this to Katarina and she just bursted out laughing like an idiot. I called Cell out as she called out her more trustworthy Pokemon Magnemite.

"He's been with me every step of the way. I wouldn't trade him for anything, unless of course he evolved!"

The rest of the trip was spent sleeping for us. We needed as much rest as possible if we were to fight the rebels.

Why was it 2v4?

It seems the odds have not been in my favor this month...

OOC : REFERNCE ANYONE!?

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Anika Fellengrad
Lavender Town Air Base
Rockets

My hands were still trembling at the fact that Legna had killed my brother, and my eyes were still tearing up at the fact that Volk didn't side with him, I looked at my Eevee, who also was saddened by the ordeal, I then stroked her ghostly grey fur to assure her everything was going to be okay.

"What are you going to do about it?" Falken screeched as he was looking at the door.

"What can I do about it?" I asked, trying not to scold at the skarmory for its deliberate comment on how I was unable to do anything.

"You could always..." He started to say as he slowly turned his head towards me in a eerie way. "Send me in for a manhunt." He finished as he quickly stretched his wing out, cutting though a nearby bed with ease.

Falken has always been the kind of pokemon to be rather shady, I can't let him out of my sight. I thought as I continued petting Eevee.

"Falken, I can't let you do that, he could have gone anywhere." I said, noticing the glare in his eyes.

"So, I guess you are not going to accept my request to deal with your brothers’ killer, you would rather keep your boyfriend, who didn't even tell you bye that night mind you, safe from his inevitable punishment. I could make it quick, Painless if need be, but from what I am understanding, you'd rather him be imprisoned, tortured, beaten, and then slowly killed. Is that what you want? I can always sit here and let my wings rust, which is cool I mean." Falken said with a taunting voice.

"Vee!" Eevee yelped in pain.

I unknowingly was tightening my fists because of the emotional attack Falken was assaulting me with and I had accidentally started pulling Eevee's fur.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean it! I'm so sorry." I said as I lifted her up and kissed her on the forehead to assure her I was sorry.

"Well?" Falken Tormented.

"Just shut up you damn bird!" I shouted unintentionally.

"I see, I angered you, I am sorry." He said rather slyly as he lowered his head.

"Attention all units, Ilex Forest Base is under attack by a rebellion group, all Psychic and Flyers report here Immediately." The barrack intercom wailed.

"You're shift is starting, better run along and make sure the planes are in top-notch, you don't want any more of them taking a plunge into Davy Jones locker." Falken said with a mocking Demented Pirate Voice at the end.

Damn it, why couldn't he have been killed? I wondered as I got up to go to the hangars. I have never felt such hatred for anything especially a pokemon. Just as I got up a note fell from the box that had Falkens pokeball, I picked it up, unwrinkled it and read it despite me having to make sure all planes were air worthy;

"If you read this Anika, I am no longer.

Anika, wish I didn't take on this mission, but you know how it is, Duty calls, I am sorry that I didn't listen to you about the Machine Gun jamming up, I would have been there today. I managed to get Falken out in time before I had to make an emergency landing in the water, I wish I could say the same about Kabos. I must inform you that Legna has gone A.W.O.L. and if he so much as talks to you, you must inform anyone and everyone that he is in the area, he has committed treason and must be brought to justice.

My time here relies on how long this plane can keep air inside it. Falken hurt his leg and is unable to carry me, my radio is destroyed so I can't call for help. I am going to miss Eevee, tell her I miss her for me, and speaking of that, I have a thunderstone, water stone, and fire stone set in Pewter city bank, on your next day off you should go and get one for Eevee.

Next thing I should let you know is that I found a breeder that has a few squirtles, he lives in Saffron city, you should buy one from him, I know how much you adore the little guys. I wish I had some pokeballs on me right now because Sharpedo are now starting to catch on to my scent. My light is starting to dim, so I cannot write much longer so I will shorten this as much as possible.

Oh, Sergei told me the other day that one of the mechanics also had an eye out for you, I don't know which one, but I think it'd be best that you take it easy before getting in another relationship anytime soon. on a different note, Falken is to deliver this note to you as soon as the sun rises, there should also be a few odd and end things to help you train Eevee in my bunker that I was going to use on Kabos, but I think you should use them instead.

The rebel forces are getting stronger each day, I suggest you keep your guard up as best as possible, even in times of weakness. My light is out but fortunately there are a few Chinchou surfacing on the wreckage of my ship, giving me just enough light to write. More Sharpedo have joined in swarming me so my chances of survival are looking very slim.

Despite what it sounds like I am writing here, I do have high hopes that I manage to survive the night and some how make it to the mainland.

Even more important than most of this is that I do not want any form of funeral for it would be an empty casket, and you know how I feel about those.

And to wrap this all up I have to say I want you to have everything I have and I want you to be safe no matter what, I will always watch you. I am about to give this off because the water is now starting to creep up on me.

Dear sister, I love you, stay strong - Volkner Fellingrad"

Once again I was near crying because of what my brother had written just before he was died. I then remembered that I had to go to do the flight configurations, but when I got out there, the last plane had just taken off.

"Anika Fellingrad, you were supposed to be one of the flyers, get your skarmory and go." One of the Mechanics said.

"Oh, alright." I said, not wanting to trust Falken to fly me a far distance.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Sorry for taking so long ;__;

Arisa Terana || Rocket HQ - Ilex Forest

"Thunderbolt, now!" commanded Eric to his Gallade. The Gallade's scythe-like arms began to crackle with electrical energy. Then, he released the energy into the water, a bright golden glow spreading to even the murkiest depths of the pool. The Gyarados was enveloped by the light, before it howled in pain.

"Graaaaaaaaaaaoooo!!"

It then slowly shut its eyes, before sinking under the surface, then popping up above the water. Floating belly-up like that, what had once been a fearsome beast looked so harmless... but, even then, I didn't dare go near it. As Rouge swooped downward to check that it was unconscious, she let go of me, sure I'd be safe in the water. I plunged into the inky black pool. "Now that that's over, let's find a way out of here," said Eric.

"Sounds like a plan," I said. I swam over to one of the walls and tapped on it lightly. Bang! The sound, though light, echoed throughout the now silent room. "Dang," I said. "This thing's probably too hard for that Gallade of yours to break through. Meaning that Rouge won't be strong enough, either..." I sighed a bit, not knowing what to do, until the air vent that Eric had been hanging onto caught my eye. "Wait a minute..." I said. "I wonder if that leads anywhere? Ya think we can squeeze into it?"

Zachary Davis || Rocket HQ - Ilex Forest

Immediately after I asked him, Legna stumbled to his feet quickly and said firmly "Yeah."

"I guess that answers my question, then," I said, giving a slightly nervous smile. I was a bit surprised by how firm his answer was. But, then again, it was probably because he wanted to protect that Seedot of his. The poor thing was firing off so many Shadow Balls that it would surely exert all of its energy soon.

Suddenly, I heard a harsh yell of "Kadabra!" I turned to look, only to see the Kadabra holding Aron, dangling it around like a ragdoll.

"Diamonix!" shouted Legna. "Take care of that Kadabra!"

With a metallic screech, the massive serpent slithered across the room at top speed, crashing into the fox-like Pokemon, which made it collide with its trainer. This caused Aron to be released from Kadabra's grip, landing safely on the ground. "Now!" said Legna to Aron. Without hesitation, the tiny Pokemon dashed across the room and headbutted the Kadabra, knocking it unconscious. Then, the Haunter floated in front of us. It looked a bit worse for wear, and I was assuming that Willow had hit it a few times. Speaking of Willow, she dashed over right after it.

Right as this happened, Legna's Aron fired a jet of water at the Haunter. But, the water stopped in place for a moment, glowing a light purple. This could have only been caused by Willow's Swoobat. "I've got a plan," she said. "Ilona, send it in a twister!"

On it! she replied. With that, the cascade of water swirled around the Haunter, trapping it in a vortex of harsh torrents.

Then, I knew I could help, too. "Ren, use Energy Ball into the twister!" I said.

"'Kay," she replied. "Ah'll keep this'un under control." She extended her fingertips, a ball of green energy forming between them, and fired it into the vortex. The downpour of water became covered in a green film, and the Haunter's eerie cries became even louder as it was enveloped by the energy.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
ooc: sorry for the short post, I am pressed for time on a bunch of things.

Legna James Krad
Ilex Forest Rocket Base
Rebels

The rocket rolled his knocked out Kadabra off of him and then got up.

"Worthless pokemon, Phantos! Use Hypnosis on that Lombre!" He then shouted.

The Haunter then started to glow a ghostly blue as its eyes became completely white that became visible through the torrent of the water, It was to entrance Ren. Aron then started to yell at it, knocking is concentration off of her.

"Ro." Aron growled at the Haunter.

The Haunter then started to glow again, this time his eyes were turned blue. Aron then was lifted up with ease and then threw him across the room and into my chest, knocking the wind out of me. I heard a crack on my Aron hit me, at least one of my ribs were broken.

"A... Aron... Can you st... Still move?" I groaned, gasping for air.

That's gonna hurt in the morning. I thought as I tried getting back up again for the fourth time within fifteen minutes.

"Aro..." My aron wimpered weakly as I picked him up.

"You did good buddy, I'm proud of you." I said as I finally regained my ability to breathe straight.

"Doesn't feel good does it?" The older man chuckled right before ordering his Haunter to go after Ren again.

Last edited: