• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Rocket Rebellion (Rated PG-13) - RP Thread

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Ilex Forest
Rebels

"Sounds like a plan," Arisa said. She swam over to one of the walls and tapped on it lightly. Bang! The sound, though light, echoed throughout the now silent room. "Dang," she said. "This thing's probably too hard for that Gallade of yours to break through. Meaning that Rouge won't be strong enough, either..." she sighed a bit, not knowing what to do, until the air vent that I had been hanging onto caught her eye. "Wait a minute..." I said. "I wonder if that leads anywhere? Ya think we can squeeze into it?"

"It might be a bit tight for me, but you'll be fine," I said. "Tch, should NOT have jumped down. Teleport us into it, buddy."

Yes, Master, Broadsword said. In a flash of brilliant blue light, we were inside the vent. After a bit of squirming around, I managed to get beside the actual vent and kick it out, leaving the duct open.

"Let's get a move on," I called.

J-star

Dynamic Entry!
Isaac Calloway
Rocket Base, Iron Island
Team Rocket

How long have I been sitting here? I pondered. I wasn't sure about the actual time, but it was apparently long enough for me to reflect on my entire childhood and realize that I might have been spoiled as a child. It was a pretty big surprise for me.

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it I was pulled from these thoughts when alarms started to go off throughout the island.

The alarms meant one of our bases had been invaded. I smelled opportunity, if I could get on an official team sent as back-up I would definitely get my hybrid.

Quickly I hopped to my feet, "Come on," I said to my pokemon, "we've got a mission to get on."

Liz and Lume moved towards me but I noticed that Rognir hadn't moved an inch. I felt my blood boil as I marched over to the dragon.

"Now you listen here," I seethed, "I'm the one calling the shots here and what I say goes. Now I see an opportunity to get what I want so we're going to do what I want. It's not about you, it's about me. Now get up!" I emphasized the final sentence with a sharp kick to the ribs (which I'm convinced didn't actually hurt Rognir).

I didn't get the reaction I'd expected. While Rognir did rise to his feet the action was accompanied with a growl and a glare. I felt my anger slip away almost instantly and my scowl was replaced by a nervous grin. Awkwardly I turned around, "Right, let's get going..."

Liz and Lume followed me and a quick look behind me showed that Rognir was following too, although a bit to slowly for my tastes. Quickly I returned him and after a second of thought Liz and Lume also. I decided that it wouldn't look good to come into the announcement with all my pokemon out.

I quickly checked myself over before running to the meeting.

I was too late... by the time I arrived a helicopter was already taking off. After asking someone nearby I found out it was headed to Ilex Forest but not before receiving some insults for my 'poor memory'.

I sighed, Ilex was way too far away for boat ride and there were no unauthorized helicopter flights allowed. I was stuck and I had only one person or rather pokemon to blame.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
(OOC: The Ilex Forest stuff is starting to drag on. I'd like to wrap it up soon, if possible.)

Arisa Terana || Team Rocket HQ - Ilex Forest

"It might be a bit tough for me," Eric responded. "But, you should be fine."

"Gotcha," I replied. Then, without even a moment's hesitation, Broadsword became surrounded with a brilliant blue light, before we took on the same glow and disappeared, reappearing inside the vent.

"Let's get a move on," said Eric in a determined tone.

As I slowly moved through the vent, an odd sensation settled over me. The darkness, the closed in space, the echoing mechanical noise made by my own hands and feet... it all made me feel trapped. After all, the vent was such a tiny space that I could barely move. Not only that, it didn't smell too good in there (though that was probably Eric's fault, I couldn't say for sure). It was incredibly uncomfortable to say the least. And that's why I felt very reassured when I saw a tiny light illuminating the area far ahead.

Ippika726

Pichu Piper
Cali Bonham
On a Boat bound for Mosdeep
Team Rocket

I tromped down the hall to the dining car, because tromping was the only thing that was going to relieve my stress right now. Psych was close on my heels, looking around warily, obviously hearing the thoughts of the other grunts wandering around the boat. It appears I was still the talk of the town, or rather, the talk of the boat. As I reached the dining car I didn't need my pokemons brain waves to feel the tension. I had to bite the bullet because my stomach began growling. I walked right into the room, my eyes concentrated on the food bar, making sure not to notice all the people staring daggers at me. Not only was I singled out by having the best fused pokemon AND being called off to a private area by the Dr. Elliot, but I am also not part of this groups graduating class. All of these people were classmates, I didn't know a single one of them. I collected my food, barely noticing my choices, and fled to a table in the corner. I sat down in my chair, Psych making herself comfortable under the chair. I handed her the plate of pokemon food and hunkered into my own plate. As I was half way though my mashed potatoes a bulky, square looking grunt came over and stood right in my personal space and, thanks to my pokemon, I now knew what everyone around me was thinking (I'd have to learn to control the filter). I looked up from the corner of my at the mass standing next to me and noticed two girls hiding behind him, giggling at me.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah! You can start by telling me who you are." He rudely blurted out as he cocked his head, making him look like a stupid cow. The two girls giggled again.

I took another bite of my potatoes before I decided to respond to this person. "I don't really feel inclined to tell you."

This seemed to make a small vein on his head pop out. This meat cake didn't look like he was talked back to very often. He puffed out his chest (it was a little intimidating, this guys was the same size as three of me) and slammed his hand down on the table.

"I'm going to ask this again! Who are you and what gives you the right to come barging in here and act so cool. Your fusion may look good, but I don't think you have any fire power behind it."

"He wants a battle." I heard the familiar echoed in my ear.

"You think I didn't know that..." I was glaring at the guy face on now.

I didn't want to fight him. I was never good at battling and I'd barely used my pokemon in a battle before. In fact, I'd only ever used her to help me catch my Audino....... "Wait!!!" I jumped out of my seat. "Audino!" Beef-cake was still standing at the table, now looking very confused. I stopped paying any attention to him though because it occurred to me, I hadn't healed my poor pokemon since I caught her this morning. Psych read my mind and teleported in a flash, causing the big grunt to stumble backward in surprise into his little posse of girls who shirked. This bit of commotion gave me just enough time to grab the roll of my tray and run to the door where Psych was waiting for me.

"Let's head to the healing center."

Psych nodded and we ran to our room downstairs on the ship.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Eric Starstorm
Ilex Forest Base
Rebels

After a long while of squirming and crawling through the air duct, I saw a light far ahead of us. After a while, we eventually made it to the light and saw another vent. I turned my head towards Arisa and signaled her to be quiet, then peered through the vent. There was some kind of battle arena, where there was a Zorua...surrounded by Pokemon corpses.

That must be Zacky, I thought. Broadsword, contact the others and tell them we've found the place.

Broadsword closed his eyes. Zach, Legna, Willow, we've found where Zacky is being held. Keep the guards busy, and we'll try to get him out of there.

I nodded to Arisa, then readied a swift kick to the air vent.

OOC: Zacky should be able to pick up on the telepathy since he can use it himself.

DragonA7X

BASSHOLE
(ooc: Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for the late reply. Being a mod on PCF consumes so much time))

Zacky's POV
Ilex Rocket Base

I sat patiently awaiting the so called rebels to arrive. I closed my eyes and let my stamina regenerate.

Zach, Legna, Willow, we've found where Zacky is being held. Keep the guards busy, and we'll try to get him out of there. A voice stated. I anxiously looked around to see where it was coming from, all to discover it was someone's telepathy. It sounded awfully familiar to Eric's Broadsword. Then it hit me, it was Broadsword.

I jumped up and ran over to Professor Electron. "Master, I think the rebels are here. I'll lead them here and I shall mask my evil side with disguising myself as my good side. They'll never suspect a thing..." I suggested in a sinister tone.

He glared at me and sneered, "That will be splendid. We shall exterminate them on site. Go get them now Zorua."

"Aye aye. I'm on it!" I snickered as I ran out of the lab. I quickly transformed myself back to my good appearance and started to search for those stupid rebels.

Peeko's POV
Ilex Rocket Base

I just watched all of the rebels fight off the traps here in the base. Suddenly I heard light footsteps.

"Guys!" I squawked, "SOMEONE IS COMING!"

(Ooc: I don't think I am going to be on SPPF that much anymore... This is the only reason why I am still on here...)

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Legna James Krad
Ilex Forest Base
Rebels

"Lets finish this Haunter off once and for all, Diamonix Bite down on it and slam it into that Dusclops." I said right before Diamonix let out a loud roar and slithered towards the trapped haunter.

Diamonix then bit down on the Haunter, ignoring the torrent of water and energy and slammed it head first into the Dusclops, apperantly taking them both down for the count. I took a look at Dotseedo, the poor little pokemon was panting heavily and then rolled on his side.

"You did good buddy, I'm proud of you." I smiled in appreciation that the little seedot had enough power to weaken the Dusclops.

Zach, Legna, Willow, we've found where Zacky is being held. Keep the guards busy, and we'll try to get him out of there. Broadsword said telekenetically, or at least I think it was broadswoard.

"Uh, Guys... Was that Broadsword?" I asked as The elderly Rocket returned his pokemon.

Last edited:

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Jeffery Izuki
Team Rocket
Ilex Forest Base

Wake up... Wake up...

It seemed like there was a voice in my head. But, it seemed to have a soothing effect which made me feel a bit at peace... That didn't last long when I opened my eyes and I saw Katarina staring at with those eyes... seemingly filled with anger, regret, and sadness.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm. If anything, all I did was sleep through the hours to Ilex Forest.

"We're here... But it looks like were a bit too late. The rebels are already fighting, and winning, against the Ilex Base." She said. "Oh, and if the anger I have in my eyes is bothering you, it's not for you."

"That's nice to know... Well we might as well go to the control room."

We both got out of the helicoptor and noticed that the red alarm was going on and off. Loud and blaring. Like the Police in Castelia City... Oh... Can I ever forget about that day... I shook my head to forget about and called out Cell and Aquarius.

"We all ready?" I asked.

Ready as ever....

"Frill Frill!"

"Hope we can make this better for the Rockets..." Katarina looked a bit lost by the way she talked.

Maybe... I thought. We can actually capture all the rebels and bring them back to Iron Island... And maybe.. just maybe I can find the one who killed my family.

We ran to the control room and when we got there we saw so many people frantic trying to get rid of the rebels, trying to find people who would be able to beat the rebels. Men and women in their black rocket uniforms and even scientists in their white lab coats and wide white glasses all screaming, some even crying. Then there was that one person. A man in his commander uniform who was sitting on his chair looking at the cameras, speficially one of a Zorua.

Maybe... this will be the final battle... Yet, they are pretty strong and they are very, very persistent.

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
As soon as I had reached Ilex Forest, I radioed to Zach.

"Hey, I'm here, Where is Eric know?"

I waited a couple of seconds, but no reply came.

"Screw it, I'm burnin' this crap down!" I said as I walked toward the door to the Rockets Hideout.

Kaiser was on my shoulder, Burning with a flame of passion to destroy whatever came in our way.

"Kaizer, use a flame wheel on the door."

The small weasel like pokemon exploded into dancing flames, simmering heat flowing across my and my sailor friends face. Soon Kaizer was trying to beat down the door, but to no avail.

"I got this." Sid said grudgingly, Throwing out his new Tyranitar.

(OOC: sorry for the crappy post,l Its all I have time for right now since I'm in History class, I'll revise this and add more when I get home.
Also I haven't been here in a while, so any Ideas to fix this post so that I can get right to where Eric is would be very appreciated.)