• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The role of Kanto in Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be but thay obviously wont make any major changes in the sense that cannibar was erupted on by a volcano:p lets justr wait and see what they do with it. i'm sure it will be better than a tincy cave :D
Seafoam Islands and Cerulean Cave also both collapsed, but they're back up and running.

You know, this is what I am expecting.

- All underground paths back up
- Viridian Forest restored
- Mt.Moon restored to some degree
- Rock Tunnel restored
- Pewter Museum restored

Hell, I won't be shocked if Cinnabar is back to normal.

Seafoam Islands and Cerulean Cave also both collapsed, but they're back up and running.

- Rock Tunnel restored
- Pewter Museum restored

The Cinnabar Island thing was the only one of the changes that had an explanation, so I was fine with it. I don't care either way if it's restored or not.

Gokuzaru

GOLD, Master Of All
i actually dont hope that cinnabar is back. i hope that it is destroyed still, but that you can at least explore it.

Zalman

Master of Puppets

- Rock Tunnel restored
- Pewter Museum restored

I agree with all this.

If this happens, we can finally enjoy Kanto in it's full pride... in DP style graphix!

HoennMaster

i actually dont hope that cinnabar is back. i hope that it is destroyed still, but that you can at least explore it.

How can you explore it if it is destroyed?

RLinksoul

Kanto not being as much of a sloppy, rushed together, chopped down side-quest is the best news I've heard of this game so far. All I need to hear now is that wild pokemon will be at stronger levels in Johto and I'll love this game forever.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
If you've been watching the poketerra videos, you are seen with a Lv. 13 Hoothoot or something just before Ecruteak... So i may be wrong but with minor changes to the games, there are bunches of ADDOTIONS.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
1% chance of that happening. The only logical explanation of Cinnabar's volcano is that it is underwater, and when it eruptions, all that will be left is a hole that fills with rain, like it did in G/S/C.

making the use of Dive?

Quebert

Dive into the Volcano... thats sounds awesome

Wish Kyorge or Groundon was there

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I'm wondering if the builder guy in Vermillion has actually completed whatever the hell he was supposed to be building over those 3+ years instead of STILL stomping the land flat >_>

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I'm wondering if the builder guy in Vermillion has actually completed whatever the hell he was supposed to be building over those 3+ years instead of STILL stomping the land flat >_>

I don't think so

Soul Silver95

Yeah we had a big debate about that a while ago then it tuned into whether there was going to a contest hall.. didn't really end well..:p well maybe since they have more space on the game card they could have it finished to some degree :D

HoennMaster

You can expect to see them when they come out. Just relax. You should be lucky that we are getting so much info prior to release int he first place.

They didn't add Dive to FR/LG, so I doubt this is going to be anything different.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
...Most of Kanto will change...we might see a kimono girl in this region

Status
Not open for further replies.