• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Role Playing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I have never played TWEWY, but I'd love to see a TWEWY RP.

I'm currently not planning to start any RPs, but I may do one in the future revolving heavily around music. Not like The Rhythm, though. I was also planning on modifying a present fic project, "INFLUENCE", into an RP, but I'm not sure how. After all, this is a story that relies on making Carnelian-art games into a more all-ages storyline, high numbers of crossovers, plots to take over the world via magic, and a school whose benefactors include a creepy womanizing magician and many groups responsible for arms proliferation, which also includes cameos by real people, mostly musicians, including R.E.M., Nick Cave, and others, for little discernible reason. I could make parts of it into a game but, overall, the fic appears to be structured more like a serial and is going pretty damned slow at present.

I dunno. I'll do something here one day. Hopefully with non-circular plot.

Handy?

It's that one guy
Brilliant, I come back, and I've found the club inactive. It is my fault though, so this is a shameless bump, with also some awesome news that I just found, Angels Requim is alive, and I thought it was dead, so I'm confused...Yeah...I'm confused at the moment...So, B-U-M-P

And heres a topic. I don't think it's been done before...

If you could give one of your RPs (Or someone elses) a Theme Song, what would it be?

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
If you could give one of your RPs (Or someone elses) a Theme Song, what would it be?
I'd definately give Moogles4ever and my TWEWY RPG the TWEWY theme song (obviously).
Also, I'd give Pokemon: Legend of the Avatar a theme song. But, it would have to be a song that hasn't been created yet.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Interesting....

Black and White- Monster Mash (various artists)
The Rhythm- TNT (AC/DC)

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Brilliant, I come back, and I've found the club inactive. It is my fault though, so this is a shameless bump, with also some awesome news that I just found, Angels Requim is alive, and I thought it was dead, so I'm confused...Yeah...I'm confused at the moment...So, B-U-M-P

And heres a topic. I don't think it's been done before...

Yeah. Shadowfaith Volunteered to Co-Gm with Moogles. I'm about to go make my first post. Also, is it really a bump? I don't really see how you can't bump in the club section.

Funny thing, that. I'm actually making a theme song for Dungeons and Dragonites. I'll be using a Kareoke version of the Pokemon Theme, and sing the words. I'll try not to make your ears bleed. ;)

~LynxMalfoy~

PrincessOfSlytherin
I was wondering if I could join? I love RPG's and LARPing.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
If you could give one of your RPs a theme song what would it be?
Animal Crossing: The Chronicles of Nook: Standing in the Rain-Billy Talent
Pokemon: Akatsuki Bending Crisis: Worker Bees-Billy Talent

Zincspider

My Bloody
I was wondering if I could join? I love RPG's and LARPing.
Of course! Welcome new one! (Or, not so new).

Hey, can we get a veiw of some of your work? SO I can get an idea of how good you are. You are accepted no matter what though.

~LynxMalfoy~

PrincessOfSlytherin
Of course! Welcome new one! (Or, not so new).

Hey, can we get a veiw of some of your work? SO I can get an idea of how good you are. You are accepted no matter what though.

Sure,
Here is a RPG I'm going to restart soon.

And some quotes from

After a late arrival, Rika finally walked in the door. Her dark appearance was alot different than some in the room. Like the pink kitty girl or the one in the rabbit stuff. She thought that if they were wearing those kind of clothes they must have powers. But something didn't right about this place.

Rika already thought that every one had already signed up. Anyway she wanted to make some people wait longer so she went to the right corner of the room and sat down. She didn't care if people didn't want her to play her DS. She didn't care if people thought she was a freak. She didn't care, because she thought this to capture people with power for experiments.

"I have to say something to them," she thought. Then she said it, "I hope you all know that "Bunny" person is just her to get you to join to be experimented on." That statement turned a few heads. "I mean, come on, a freaky cat, a stupid fairy, a guy who makes stuff spin. She probably has some group that wants to find out what makes us tick. Sign up if you want I'm just warning you." But Rika just went back to playing her Nintendo DS in the corner.

Inventory upon arriving at meeting:
Nintendo DS
Laptop
$32.00
Picture of her crush

Rika Kumori : Dusk

"Well there is still something fishy about this!" Rika said after hearing Bunny say her whole little speech about not wanting to capture anyone. Rika thought that she was proven wrong. That is one thing she can not deal with. She started getting pretty angry, and when she did a wall of shadows began to grow behind her. But she didn't want anyone to know about her powers, yet, so she tried to calm down. It worked after a few minutes and a couple people saw.

"There has to be a different way to come at this,"Rika thought to her self, "I could be very mean to the lady in charge, or use the old kill her with kindness technique. she paused, I've got it! I'll befriend some of the other people her, join the group, and take Bunny down from the inside. I guess I'll make my e-mail account now.

As Rika walked by Bunny on her way to the laptop she stuck her tongue out at her. But what the "leader" didn't know was that Rika was making her shadows pull Bunny's hat off. She continued making her why to the computer and made an e-mail account, dusktwilight@myhoo.com. "Happy?" she said to Bunny as she walked away.

"Now, someone to talk to, "Dusk" said as she walked away. She was kind of intimidated because there was so many people and she didn't know who to pick out. So she stood near the middle of the room waiting to see if anyone would talk to her.

I hope that works. I can write longer.
------------------

I'm planning on making a new RPG that will appeal to alot of people that isn't to confusing. Can any one help me out?

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
Here's somewhere I haven't posted in a while! Sorry about that... ^^;

@~LynxMalfoy~: Welcome! By the way, you're a very good writer! ^_^ I envy you, I wish I could write like that! Did you write those for samples, or are they from an actual RP? Also, I might be able to help out, did you have anything in mind?

~LynxMalfoy~

PrincessOfSlytherin
@~LynxMalfoy~: Welcome! By the way, you're a very good writer! ^_^ I envy you, I wish I could write like that! Did you write those for samples, or are they from an actual RP? Also, I might be able to help out, did you have anything in mind?

Wow! *blushes* Thank you very much! ^_^Those were in an actual RP. As for ideas I was think about doing a Naruto or Avatar game. Or maybe this idea I have about being like a mythical creature tamer.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Wow! *blushes* Thank you very much! ^_^Those were in an actual RP. As for ideas I was think about doing a Naruto or Avatar game. Or maybe this idea I have about being like a mythical creature tamer.

Yes they are good. You have quite the potential. I myself am making a Naruto RPG soon, and would be happy if you signed up.

~LynxMalfoy~

PrincessOfSlytherin
Yes they are good. You have quite the potential. I myself am making a Naruto RPG soon, and would be happy if you signed up.

Thank you too. I just kind of thought as myself as one of those people who are just average. But now this, it's great.

Also, I would be happy to join your RPG when it comes out. I'll be looking for it!

Vibrato

B*tches be hatin'.
I would like to join this club. On the other forums they never really had anything like this so I thought I'd jump on the chance. I'm not terrible at role playing, I'm definently not anything above average. But I love RPing and I hope to get better as time goes on.

And I have decided to go on with 'The Rhythm'. I will not give up on it.
Will this naruto RPG mess with The Rhythm? Or have you completely given up on The Rhythm? I thought that was a rather cool concept you had there.

Peter Quill

star-lord
omg everyonne give me the mindless praise not the newbie :((((((

No, ~LynxMalfoy~ You are very good, and I welcome you to our merry club.

Vibrato, Welcome yourself aswell I hope you are a good Rper.

Zincspider

My Bloody
I would like to join this club. On the other forums they never really had anything like this so I thought I'd jump on the chance. I'm not terrible at role playing, I'm definently not anything above average. But I love RPing and I hope to get better as time goes on.

Will this naruto RPG mess with The Rhythm? Or have you completely given up on The Rhythm? I thought that was a rather cool concept you had there.

I am afraid I HAD to give up on the Rhythm. No one else would sign-up and it died. It was nothing to do with me. I will remake it though, hopefully to fit o one post.

The Naruto RPG will be an Upgraded version of one did by Black Glove (I already asked permission), but it might take a while with other RPs I am in right now.

OH! ANd you are welcome to the Club! (CONFETTI POPS OUT OF NOWHERE AND GETS IN YOUR EYES!)

Shukaku

Lunar Origin
You're quite welcome! What RP were they from? Was it on here, or a different Forum? Hm... The third sounds interesting, what kind of creatures? And would you be able to create your own?

Hm, I had written something quite long for a Harry Potter RPG Sample at one point, but it was NOT my normal post length... I hadn't even put it into separate paragraphs...! ^^;

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I am afraid I HAD to give up on the Rhythm. No one else would sign-up and it died. It was nothing to do with me. I will remake it though, hopefully to fit o one post.

The Naruto RPG will be an Upgraded version of one did by Black Glove (I already asked permission), but it might take a while with other RPs I am in right now.

OH! ANd you are welcome to the Club! (CONFETTI POPS OUT OF NOWHERE AND GETS IN YOUR EYES!)

I'd have liked to join The Rhythm, but I wasn't really sure on what to do for a sign-up for it. Not to mention, I'm working on a writing project, which has really eaten my time... so, not fun.

The Gates of Dawn - Heaven's Trail (No Way Out) - Tesla ... alternately, Tanz in den Tod - OOMPH!

I should really re-do that RPG.

Last edited:

~LynxMalfoy~

PrincessOfSlytherin
You're quite welcome! What RP were they from? Was it on here, or a different Forum? Hm... The third sounds interesting, what kind of creatures? And would you be able to create your own?

Hm, I had written something quite long for a Harry Potter RPG Sample at one point, but it was NOT my normal post length... I hadn't even put it into separate paragraphs...! ^^;

Well they are all from this Forum. And I was thinking about doing the third one. The creatures would be like dragons, griffins, unicorns, fairies, things like that. I think I would be able to make it myself, but it might be kinda hard to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.