• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Roman Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
The-Roman-Senate-Smaller.jpg

Welcome to the Roman Senate, here we have four divisions. The Gladiators, Legionnaires, Trainers and Merchants. Indecency shall not be tolerated, we expect only the best from our members.

Rules

• Listen to all Sppf rules, including those from this forum.

• Applications to divisions are divided amongst the first 4 posts. The commander of that division will decide to accept/ deny you

• Do not continually talk about how you won against someone else, unless you wish to go over the battle. Being competitive is one thing, acting like a jerk is a problem.

• Anybody that is not a commander/ sub commander can be kicked from the clan by a commander. However they will not be kicked without a reason.

• Commander's can only be kicked if 2 other commanders and a sub commander post on the clan page they want him kicked out. Sub commanders can only be kicked out by their commander, or if 2 of the other commanders feel they should be removed.

• Sub commanders are to be rotated out occasionally, so that everyone has a chance.

• A commander or sub commander can only accept those into his own division. Ex; The shop commander cannot accept somebody for the Wifi Commander.

• Everybody will be tested by the commander of the division they wish to enter.

•All in clan battles are OU unless specified otherwise.

• Please post at least once a week, or tell your commander when you will be unable to be active over long periods of time.

War Rules

• Unless the war is wifi or PO only, the legionaire and gladiator commanders will each pick 2 of the members from their respective sections. The final member will be one of the two commanders and will switch every war.

• If you are chosen for a war and do not wish to participate, give a reason why you cannot. Also; do not wait until the last day to decide not to join the war.

• Be respectful to the opposing clans. As stated before; being competitive is fine, just don't be a jerk.

• All active Commanders must agree to go into a war.

Ranks

Rank advancement will be up to your commander, so it may vary as each division of the clan will operate differently.
Userbars coming soon

Recruit

e141bc82.png

Private

f3b4bfe2.png

Lance Corporal

d078400d.png

Corporal

f6974f3d.png

Sergeant

728e9752.png

Staff sergeant

6bcbf911.png

Colonel

4251d742.png

Major General

5357e7c5.png

General

88abcc10.png

Legionnaire

0b751c6e.png

Special Ranks~

Sub Commander~ You have been chosen by your commander to be his assistant for the time being. This comes with benefits, but also work. You have this rank as well as the normal rank you would have in the clan.

94adbfcb.png

Commander~ The 4 commanders control the clan. However instead of it being controlled by just 1, they each have an even say. If their are 2 yes's in an argument, then the yes is what rules over.

b330b849.png

Boot Camp

Boot-Camp.jpg

Welcome to Boot Camp. However you get into it, there are only 2 ways out. Are you prepared to show what it takes?

Officer Sign Up
Username:
PO name:
Fc:
When you can be tested:

Trainee Sign Up
Username:
PO name(optional):
Fc (optional):

Rank Advancement

Their are two seperate rank advancement systems. One is for the officers who teach the trainees. The second is for the trainees to advance and get into another part of the clan, or become an officer himself.

The Officers

• Train a trainee to the point he advances a rank or is obviously a better battler from before

• Battle a member of the clan and win, it must be a close battle throughout the match with someone that is not a trainee. You may not advance more than twice from battling the same person.

The Trainees

The Trainees are to have a ranking system to get them ready for another position in the clan.

• Freshly Shaven: You have just been admitted into the boot camp.

• Passed the Test: Demonstrate basic battling knowledge to get this rank.

• First Night: Beat anybody in the clan to get this rank

• Slightly Seasoned: Show a battle video where you had several good predictions and explain what was going in your head. A description of what could have gone wrong helps.

• Ready for Action: Battle all 3 of the commanders for the Legion, Gladiator and Boot Camp divisions and get approval from 2/3 saying you are ready to leave Boot Camp. Once you have reached this rank you may join the Gladiator or Legion divisions. You may also choose to be an officer in the boot camp and teach someone yourself.

All credit for banners in this post go to swornmetalhead

All credit for userbars in this post go to myself

Last edited:

Klaus™

Banned
Welcome to the Legionnaire Army

Here, all information regarding anything to do with wifi competitive battling will be posted.

Rules
1. Respect all members of the clan.
2. All SPPF rules apply.
3. DO NOT SPAM
4. If picked to be in a war, you must attend or give a legit reason why you cant. This includes:
a) Real life
b) Team building problems
5. Anyone who breaks these rules will be punished with harshly.
6. You must remain active. I will run activity sweeps to remove non-active members.
7. Make an effort to use proper grammar, in English. I cannot stress this enough.

Spam includes:

- Conversations not related to anything competitive.
- Well....thats pretty much it. If you want to have a conversation, take it to visitor messaging. again, spam will result in harsh punishment. If a mod ever has to speak with a member about spamming, i prefer if they inform me about it. But, it's not needed. Continuous spamming will result in being reported, demoted, and possibly put on probatio (2 strikes or higher- effectively banned)

I reserve the right to punish anyone by any amount, including perma-banning at 1 strike. This will not happen often though.

Discipline
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in:

1st strike: warning
2nd strike: banned for 1 week from the clan
3rd strike: banned for 2 weeks from the clan
4th strike: perma-banned from the clan

If you post in the clan thread and you have more than 1 strike at a time, I will report you to the mods, and you will have whatever punishment you would've had doubled, moving up at least +1 strike. I am not playing around.

Wifi tournaments

Periodically, we will be hosting wifi tournaments. Due to internet issues, sometimes this will not be posted on here, so check the latest posts often.

Clan Wars

Read above. Sometimes it will be posted, sometimes not.

I and TPN will pick 1-3 people from each division, depending on if the war is a 3 vs 3, 5 vs 5, or 7 vs 7. We will switch off after every war to take the extra spot.

If you spam in the clan war threads, you will have a strike added. Banned members may still participate in clan wars.

Spam includes:
- Anything not related to battling, or your match. More details will be given out on the actual war threads.

In-clan Battles

This part is for in-clan battles. In-clan battles are a great way to rank up, if I so choose, and if you prove to me that you have improved. You must include the battle video after all battles.

Use this form after a battle to help us out in deciding if you are ready:
Opponent's name:
Battle Video code:
Rank of skill of opponent(1-10):
Rank of skill of you:

Please pm your commander your team as well, to prevent counterteaming.

I hope that we may all grow and develop our battling skills in our time spent here.

Current warriors

- thedarklord2155
- position is open
- Skullkidgod
-------------
-------------
-------------
-------------

------
------
------
------

War History
Here, we will post all wars and results of wars. until we run out of space.

Current Record: Wins-0/ Losses-0/ Draws-0

Teams faced, and results:
------
------
------
------
------
------

Application​

Username:
Friend Code:
Skill level(rate yourself)
Battle Videos/Aesoft Vids(if available)
Team: Pm me your team

You will be tested via battle. By me. I decide whether you are a part of the legion, or whether you be transfered to Boot Camp, or whether you are ready for the cold training and harsh leadership you will accept from me.

There are a limited amount of positions available for now, but applicants may battle already designated Warriors for spots. Only the best will be accepted for now. If you happen to lose your spot, then you will either be transfered to a different position, or will have to be out of the clan. This is nothing personal, I just want the best for this clan.​

Last edited:

Team Plasma N

The Pokemon Guru
The Gladiator Division

Hey guys, this is the Gladiator Division. Here you will partake in competitive PO battles and Wars. So let's get some rules out of the way:

The Rules

o_O_O

1. All serebii rules apply here
2. Be respectful
4. Where's rule #3?
5. Please post at least once a week to let me know that you're active, I'll remove members who aren't active
6. When a war starts will be asked if you want to join a war. If you accept but decline later, you must give a reason why, especially if it's at the last moment
7. Failure to follow these rules results in strikes. After 3 strikes you're banned from the clan for 1 week, after 5 you're perma banned from the clan.
8. Don't post if you're banned from the clan, you'll be reported.

Clan Wars

When our clan goes to war with another clan, I'll ask if you'd like to participate. Not really much more to say as I think much of this section's already been covered....

Friendly Competition

Alright, so if you want to get your rank up, try participating in battles with other clan members. If you feel you're ready for a rank up, send me some of your battle logs, and I'll determine if you're ready to rank up or not.

And that's about it. I'm still looking for a sub-commander so feel free to apply!

Username
PO username
Your battling skill (rate yourself from 1-10)

aavr1992

Last edited:

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
The Forum​

~~~~~Merchant Specific Rules~~~~~
  • All clan rules and SPPf rules

• A Merchant whom closes their shop must alert the Commander to this change (and answer questions given) or find themselves kicked from the sector.

• Merchants are requested to give all Roman's a discount for their shop's offers.

• A Merchant found trading hacks knowingly will be removed.

• A Merchant found trading hacks UNknowingly will be punished in this manner~
    1st- Warning
    2nd- Demoted
    3rd- Removed from Clan
    ~ At the end of each month all punished members will be reset (meaning to be kicked for unknowingly trading hacks you would have to trade THREE hacks in one month). This punishment list is SKIPPED if the trader REFUSES to return the pokemon WITHOUT KEEPING A CLONE.

• Failure to trade back a pokemon in a 'hack' event will result in removal from Clan.

• In the event of war, if a war-fighting member requests a pokemon found in a Roman Trader's shop !!FOR USE IN WAR FIGHTS!! - said trader is required to agree for the betterment of the clan.

• Merchants are expected to respect all members and recognize the positions owned by all Commanders and Co-Commanders,

• More will be added if issues arise. Use common sense.
Any questions should be directed to Redphienix

~~~~~How to Rank Up~~~~~
The Merchant sector ranks a bit differently than the other branches. Instead of basing everything off of 'wins' or which people you've beaten thus far- the Merchants mainly focus on two things.

Helpfulness~

Shop Shape~

This can seem complicated when compared to the other branches, but it means you have more options on how to work and rise in the ranks!

Help other members, whether you EV train for another member, or you give advice that they find helpful, or you give a discount, or ANYTHING that can qualify as 'helpful'- and you will gain notice which gains you rank.

If the member you helped gives a good note to Redphienix then you will be considered~ If you tell Redphienix of something kind you did it will be confirmed and considered on your 'resume' for a rank up.

Shop Shape is, arguably, an easier way to rank up- but it cannot be the sole reason for ANY rank up. If your shop is in good shape, has a good selection, a good look, nice organization, great pictures, respectful banter in the shop section [from owner]- or ANY combination of these traits- it can help you severely in the rank up consideration.

Other additions that are considered when ranking someone include (but are not limited to)~
-Chatting with clan-mates. Being talkative without spamming makes you a part of the clan, it gives the clan life and it creates our true identity.

-Being a respectable person/trader. Respect is an amazing thing. If you present yourself properly and offer everyone from newb to noob to pro to annoying pest of a pro your respect then you will find it coming back to you in these ranks.

-Donations to the 'Clan Shop'. Occasionally the Clan will run giveaways, contributing will help you. The Clan will also run a shop once able- this shop will ONLY focus on competitive pokemon- IE~ Flawless Ev'd (shiny) pokemon meant for competitive fighting.

-To be added~

Ranking in the Merchants is complicated but more than doable. Assist other members and keep your shop in good standing. Do these things and you will rank up, simple as that.

~~~~~Special Ranks~~~~~
The Merchant sector has only two special ranks.

Sub-Commander~ The Sub-Commander is the '2nd' in command for the Merchant sector. Decisions made by the sub must be alerted to the Commander, but, barring a veto from the Commander, the Sub-Commander has full power in the sector.

Respected Trader~ Respected Trader is a rank reserved for members who have gone above and beyond in the sector. It is an honorary title that shows the member as a wonderful asset to the Clan and more specifically the Merchant Sector. No 'brute' power comes from this rank, and it goes alongside the members normal rank.

~~~~~Application~~~~~
Here is where the traders and artists go, we support the rest of the clan and make it great. That isn't to say we aren't good battlers, but the call of war is not our primary concern.

Username~
Art/trade shop (link provided)~
How you plan to help the Clan (EX: EV training, trading to raise Clan "stock" of pokemon, Cloning, RNG'ing, Shiny hunting, Entertaining, ANYTHING)~

~~~~~Clan Shop~~~~~
PlaceHolder

Commander~ Redphienix Red's
Sub Commander~
Respected Trader~
Member~
Member~
Member~

Last edited:

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
good luck with the thread guys. (i can delete that if it takes up space)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah good lucks guys. I can delete this if needed.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
As long as skating pikachu (that is his name, right?) is on the first page I can say he's post 12 or something, but thanks for the luck :).

@ Red, I'll take a look at your shop, you may be my first sub commander. You are accepted and currently my sub commander until an art shop owner comes along

Last edited:

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
Thank ya kindly :D

Seeing how I'm trading pretty much constantly I'm online a bit much x3 Anything I've to offer I'll offer :p Figure if I've lost my wings when it comes to fighting, I might as well participate somehow xD

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
Username; SkullKidGod
Fc; Is in my sig
When you can be tested; 1 or 2 weeks (Im in the process of moving to a new house)

I would like a Legionnaires spot if possible.

NoteLobo

Banned
Damn you god the guy named Skullkid! Lucky Bums, well just ask me if you need anything bro.

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
Thanks. I will VM u when im ready.

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
alright skullkid. ill test you when you are ready. just vm me whenever you can battle. until then, you will be held in temporum as a potential recruit

Im ready for test when u can. PM me when available.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'll be here for two or three days.

Skating pikachu has dropped from the clan, so the position is open. Anyone who wants the position will need some battling experience and will need to show one of the 3 commanders he has the ability to teach competitive battling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.