• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Roman Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Keldeo~

Keldeo The Pony
Good luck TPN and Darklord :p

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
For my fellow commanders; I plan on having a format for whatever division I end up in be something like this;

Banner

Area specific rules

How to rank up in your area

Application

Current members/ ranks

For those of you who have reserved posts, you may want to customize it. I am just putting this out there in case you weren't sure how you wanted to do it

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Everyone agreed, sorry if you feel forced, but I did ask you if you wanted it. Anyways; larger or smaller userbar? I'm liking it larger;

The-Roman-Senate.jpg

The-Roman-Senate-Smaller.jpg

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
I vote smaller, big signatures give me cramps.

Also, on my post- Seeing how my application was so soon in should I simply refurbish that post to be my 'post' on the sector?

And I'll be PM'ing about some things I would like to include before I get messing with it. Want to make sure I don't overstep unlaid bounds :p

Klaus™

Banned
@dragon: lol, i completely agreed with it ^_^

hmm...smaller. i think the size of my gear banner is perfect, but thats just me. its already big enough. either as is, or one size smaller.

@red: yeah, just edit your OP. that should work. pm me if you have any questions, im on all night.

wish me luck against a match for my 8th gym badge, and final one until i become an e4 member.

i need to get working on the rest of the ranks -.- 3 down, 7 to go

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'll edit the op then XD if anyone needs help feel free to pm me, I'm temporarily ignoring my shop so I only have like... 4 focuses right now?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I looked at other clans that have multiple divisions, I noticed a lot of them have different ranks. So if you guys want you can make your own ranks seeing as how a merchant being a brigade commander or whatever seems awkward to me.

Also; nice job red :) now the rest of us need to get working >.<

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
Thank ya kindly there, I was wanting to make separate ranks :p

Now to either find an artist, ask my friend, or make my bars myself to reflect the rank x.x

Klaus™

Banned
ANNOUNCEMENT

Regarding activity posts: you must post at least once a week, or you will get a vm/pm stating to do so. after one week, the vm/pm will be sent, and you have 5 days to respond back, or you will be taken down from my division. other divisions may do this too, but that is up to them.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
If Mochi10 comes back on serebii I would recomend that person. Otherwise you could do what I am and wait for swornmetalhead to be less overloaded like I am. The fan art section has a ton of talent though, just browse around and pic a shop

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
@ Team plasm N and Thedarklord; would you mind adding an application to your sections please? If it is to much space for the 3ds let me know, otherwise I can keep it in the op

Status
Not open for further replies.