• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Roman Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I just completely revamped the look of my trade shop. I'll add more pokes later, but if anybody needs anything me me know

Klaus™

Banned
hey dragon, we were talking about a shop. mind you and red cloning a few things and red, possibly editting your op with everything? i think i can pokecheck transfer stuff to put stuff in too.

preferably valuable pokemon, already ev trained, rarish events(not wish chansey rare, but you know), etc.

@dragon: do you still have the event bagon i gave you? id like a clone, if possible

Klaus™

Banned
All applicants to the legionnaire position are to have their test battle with TPN until otherwise. i have lost my white version and cannot battle until i find it :/

TPN just give me the video code and i will look at it and deem necessary.

and i think i broke the outside bones of my foot -.- fml

Team Plasma N

The Pokemon Guru
All applicants to the legionnaire position are to have their test battle with TPN until otherwise. i have lost my white version and cannot battle until i find it :/

TPN just give me the video code and i will look at it and deem necessary.

and i think i broke the outside bones of my foot -.- fml

:eek:. Ok then. Now, if you're gonna battle me, be sure to use Pokemon that can bypass Nintendo's legitimacy checker so I can upload the video and send it to darklord.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
@ Klaus; I forgot, am I getting the userbars or are you?

@TPN; can you add an application and members list to your post?

@Red; I like ";"

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
I want to know when we are going to have rank insignias?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
If your talking about clan userbars, go under my post and go to ranks. They are all right there (they may get updated at some point, if they do I will post them and inform everyone)

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
If your talking about clan userbars, go under my post and go to ranks. They are all right there (they may get updated at some point, if they do I will post them and inform everyone)

Reading what u said in ur first post about the ranks so i have to ask darklord what rank i would be right?

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Yes you would have to ask, but if you have not been tested yet you are automatically recruit rank. If you have been tested your probably at least a private

Klaus™

Banned
Reading what u said in ur first post about the ranks so i have to ask darklord what rank i would be right?

please use correct spelling. this is not your phone, and we are not your comrades.

you are rank e-1, private rank. you may get your userbar, if you so choose.

@dragon: i am brainstorming ideas for a 4th generation team, so ill put that if they want to have their test battle 4th gen then i will test them, when i am ready

just a heads up

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
Yes you would have to ask, but if you have not been tested yet you are automatically recruit rank. If you have been tested your probably at least a private

I have been tested by darklord and accepted. I will ask him which rank I should be then.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
please use correct spelling. this is not your phone, and we are not your comrades.

you are rank e-1, private rank. you may get your userbar, if you so choose.

@dragon: i am brainstorming ideas for a 4th generation team, so ill put that if they want to have their test battle 4th gen then i will test them, when i am ready

just a heads up

They should remain to have the choice of facing TPN (or myself if I ever get a certain team up and running) if they so choose. Also, when did he say we are his comrades, and why wouldn't we be?

I have been tested by darklord and accepted. I will ask him which rank I should be then.

You guys probably posted at the same time, I'd read his above post :)

Klaus™

Banned
comrades as in "best buds." i find it rude and disrespectful that i dont even get to be "talked" to in proper english. i find sloppy typing and shorthand in the same craft. i'd like to at least get proper grammar and rhetoric from clan members.

actually, that's going to be a rule. i hate poor grammar, and it will only improve everything.

Team Plasma N

The Pokemon Guru
Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been quite busy.

comrades as in "best buds." i find it rude and disrespectful that i dont even get to be "talked" to in proper english. i find sloppy typing and shorthand in the same craft. i'd like to at least get proper grammar and rhetoric from clan members.

actually, that's going to be a rule. i hate poor grammar, and it will only improve everything.

XD, don't mind my typos that I may make lol. Anyways, post updated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.