• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Roman Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
my problems:

i dont have a personal computer, instead relying on 3ds. if i want to get on PS!, i need to use my parent's computer, which i rarely am able to get on. i can usually get on it on wedensday's though. for personal reasons. but not every wedensday. and it'll only be in like, the fall/summer/early winter. as well as may-ish.

so, i'm limited. october is just near but far enough away to not be an unreasonable amount of time to get our battles done.

ugh, can someone teach this noob-*** troll that shedinja just can't be "added" to the team? and that it sucks anyway? yeah, thanks.

Work at a summer camp. You make bank and have fun. Plus most places you don't even new to be 16 for. But yeah, that is a unique restriction you have there. my parents only let me on an hour a day.

You better get B/W2 if you can't find your white! Lol, I shall have no equal anymore without you.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I'm gonna be busy this coming Tuesday due to school stuff, if the clan war could be held after then it would probably be better.

if i could get someone to test my team out for me with some changes, i would be extremely grateful. i won't get a chance to check it until like, next week.

Lol, all of the commanders are busy right now. I'm honestly going to be lucky if I get on before Sunday.

Redphienix

41 Days of Black
Howdy howdy all! So what did I miss XD

Now, I heard a small smirk of war in a short message while I was gone and just want to make it known that I'm alive enough to throw any pokemon wanted on a war team to the trainer from my shop :p

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
It has been postponed until octoberish. That's when we will decide weather or not to have the war

Btw, I believe it was to be with Omega (I am unsure though, it's been a while since I talked with them)

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Ahh. I thought you meant we were in the middle of war and I was sitting here like "WTF ME. Inactive NOW of all times? xD"

Omega closed, no war now XD

got time to ladder. had to restart everything, got to 1488 :) so many errors though. ladder is all ****ed up. i like the landorus-t dragon. it works wonders. im iffy on virizion<breloom though...

You know me, beastly at theorymonning. 1488 is not bad dude, how long we're you laddering?

Last time I laddered I went from 400 -> 1460 in an hour I think. Unless the ladders have reset I have a 2:1 win ratio wich is a lot Bette than most of the people at the top of the ladder

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Member Poaching. Ummmmmm, what I was doing was battling people on the wifi battle me thread and seeing who was good. I had a test team and if they beat it I asked them if they wanted to join or not. I guess you could do the same with PS!

Status
Not open for further replies.