1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The RPG Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by RaZoR LeAf, Aug 27, 2009.

1. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Now that we have a specific Mod again, Hydra, do you think we can get the discussion thread rules lightened up a little?

Schade, Monster Guy and Dragalge like this.
  2. Monster Guy

Monster Guy Danny Phantom

The whole RP sections rules need reworking honestly

Schade and Dragalge like this.
  3. Dragalge

Dragalge Still eyecatchy

Third on the Discussion Thread stuff! I understand why they were implemented back then but we're mature enough to not make any bad threads out of it!

4. GoldenHouou

GoldenHouou your deadman

Yeah, as is, some of the rules are written in a bit of a... condescending tone, which I imagine could drive away potential players. We already had a case of a new player being overwhelmed by them and leaving. Quality control is good, but it needn't be mean - and we're far past the days when we had a gazillion one sentence rps pop up on the daily.

Schade and Monster Guy like this.
  5. Hydrangea

Hydrangea 甘茶 Staff Member

Although I agree many of the rules need reworking, I am still very much a new moderator. I'm unsure how much authority I have to do these things and I would need to consult the fellow moderators before making any large changes.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.