• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The RPG Wish List Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Can seriously somebody do an RPG with Pokemon and Mermaids? Been cravin' the two mixed together for quite awhile now xD, singing would be a nice add-in if anybody could take the time to execute the reasoning behind why the songs can do damage well enough. (Because Mermaid Melody never really explained . . . >_> xD)

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Hmm, I dunno. I've been craving an RPG based off of Wolf's Rain. I even attempted to think of a plot for one, but I dunno if it would work. If anyone can think of one, I salute them.

Same goes for Fullmetal Alchemist. It'd be great to see a good RPG with that. Don't think I've ever seen a successful one though.

I don't know what's the limit of Rp's you can have but......

I wanted to do a Blood+ Rp. I had a story and everything but didn't want to put it up.

If anyone wants it let me know and send me a message.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Hmm, I dunno. I've been craving an RPG based off of Wolf's Rain. I even attempted to think of a plot for one, but I dunno if it would work. If anyone can think of one, I salute them.

Same goes for Fullmetal Alchemist. It'd be great to see a good RPG with that. Don't think I've ever seen a successful one though.

I have actually held a Wolf's Rain RPG on another forum. It was some time ago but I could always give it a make over and post it here if you like. Though its not really that relevant to the anime and its characters it does take off of the plot. Though I'm not sure how many people would be interested XP

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
I have actually held a Wolf's Rain RPG on another forum. It was some time ago but I could always give it a make over and post it here if you like. Though its not really that relevant to the anime and its characters it does take off of the plot. Though I'm not sure how many people would be interested XP

Well, you'd certainly get me in the RP. lol. I even put up my idea in the RPG Cafe, but no one responded. *shrugs*

Its worth a shot though. I can help you make it if you want. I'm really that determined to get one up here. lol

Was watching Karas: The Prophecy and thought that would be a good Rp.

Don't have an idea but if anyone is intesrested I could think hard.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
I was thinking about restarting my "Dungeons and Dragonites" RP (the one Psychic got after me for advertising here. Still sorry about that.) and I was wondering if anyone had ideas on making it better that don't involve me having to write up stats for a thousand different enemies. Anyone?

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
I'd also like to see a Warrior Cats RPG (Based on the Books by Erin Hunter)

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Hmm your more than welcome to send me your thoughts on a Wolf's Rain RPG, WolfDemon. But I would more than likely scrap the idea on my Wolf's Rain RPG and completely restart it lo. So yeah I'm up for working together on it. PM me if your still interested.

Last edited:

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
I think a Spectrobes RP would be interesting. I would try to work on one, but I don't have any good ideas to work on.
But I have few, if someone would be willing to help me work on one.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
There are two things that I would really like to see:

A - An RP involving giant robots, perhaps Gundam or a proper Transformers one (based on the '80s mythos, not the new stuff). Haven't seen any of those, but i would join a good one in an instant.

B - Perhaps one covering the Marvel "Civil War" storyline. There are hundreds of charaters to choose from, and there'd be a layer of moral/politics as well as great battles. It could even leave room for a possibility of victory on either side.

Last edited:

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Oh yes, I'd LOVE to see a proper Transformers RP. Or Gurren Lagann.
Or Mega Man, come to think of it. I haven't seen any in a loooong while.

Titan500

Solar Panels
I would love to see a lets see...

1. Seargant Frog RP
2. Star Wars
3. A RP like the online game Mechquest. It's at www.mechquest.com

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
How about an RPG where the rules of logic don't apply?

Can seriously somebody do an RPG with Pokemon and Mermaids? Been cravin' the two mixed together for quite awhile now xD, singing would be a nice add-in if anybody could take the time to execute the reasoning behind why the songs can do damage well enough. (Because Mermaid Melody never really explained . . . >_> xD)

Hmm... It would be cool to put Mermaids in my Dungeons and Dragonites Campaign... and as for why songs do damage, I would assume it is due to magic. That's usually the reasoning. For example, The Bard.

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
I think that a Mermaid Melody, Tokyo Mew Mew, or Sailor Moon RPG would be great. But I don't have the time to work on one (alone)...

Lemon-Lime

UH OH, SPAGHETTIOS
How about an RPG where the rules of logic don't apply?

DO. WANT.

The closest thing I could remember that was like that was The Nonsense Game. I had my sign-up post all ready for it on Word, but then it died. ;; So, I'd really love to see something like that again.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Hmmm...

How about a RPG around Psychic abilities? Always seemed interesting to me.

I just don't have the know-how to strike up a proper plot. Besides I'm way to busy with my Horror RPG.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I'd love to see a Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon blend. That would take a lot of imagination that only the top Role- Players could handle...

Any takers?

Peter Quill

star-lord
I'd love to see a Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon blend. That would take a lot of imagination that only the top Role- Players could handle...

Any takers?

Wow.

not to seem rude but that would proabably bomb. I don't think you could actually incorporate those two games together. Unless the pokemon are the heartless.

Any ways the top roleplayers (on Sppf standards) are people that do AMAZING posts.

I can only think of: RaZoR LeAf, The Doctor, Shadowfaith and Psychic. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also maybe we could do a RPG off of the manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, I got myself hooked to that manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.