• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The RPGers’ Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Golden Tropius

Name: Golden Tropius
Strong Areas: Description, post length, good plots (when I can think of them).
Weak Areas: Conveying emotions, overdoing it with signing up for RPGs.
Type Of RPG: Action fantasy.
Type Of Characters: Characters that are shy at first but warm up to other characters quickly. Recently I've been trying out other personalities as well.
Current RPGs:
Pokemon Freedom
Started; NO LSU's.
It is the year 2331. The days of the great pokemon trainers are long gone. Following a stock market crash, the whole planet became like the old South of our world, with plantations being the dominant feature of land. Pokemon and humans were enslaved, and soon pokemorphs were made. Now there is a group of escaped slaves trying to make their way to Hantura Island and freedom.
Future RPGs: None yet...
Writing Tips: Try to keep the plot moving. Try not to post if it is off topic or twists the story so that it is really weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

TR_Vixen

Lucky Chimecho!! ^_^
Name: Nikki (TR_Vixen)

Strong Areas:
I'm not too sure to be honest... I think emotions and thoughts are my strong points, though I do try and add lots of description. I like to draw out my character too, so I have a image of what my person looks like because it inspires me to write so I guess that could be a strong point.

Weak Areas: Spelling mistakes and typos. Also I get really impatient at waiting for people to post.

Type Of RPG: Fantasy by a long shot. Anyting I have watched or played (or both) I will join as long as the plot is good.

Type Of Characters: I like to play the innocent character who is loyal and careing but ditzy and humourous. I think I could probally play a shady character too, but I feel that it is too commonly used and people always want to be the "dark-horse" all the time...

Current RPGs: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=68798 - A kingdom hearts RPG

Future RPGs: I would like to join more, but have yet to find anything that sparks my interest and hasn't already started ...

H

HazyAurora

Name: Hazy Aurora
Age: 12 (I can't help it...But please don't let this influence the way you treat me)
Strong Areas: I'm good in description. I have a large vocab, and enjoy using it to the full. ^^ I'm a pretty good all round writer as well.
Weak Areas: I seriously need to work on post length...
Type Of RPG: Any really. I have no favourites, but I like Fantasy and Pokemon related ones. I'm a sucker for Pokemorphs. XP
Type Of Characters: I write both Male and Female, easy to get along with and pains. But I'm best with Humans, and secondly animals.
Current RPGs: None at the moment. ^^;
Future RPGs:

Adventure of the Moon and Sun

Wings of Change

Writing Tips: I suppose...I don't have any at the moment. My mind went blank. XP

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Name: Blivsey
Strong Areas: Character creation. That's always a load of fun, and I like to think that I'm good at it.
Weak Areas: Creating coherent posts sometimes takes hours for me.
Type Of RPG: Fantasy/Sci-fi when possible.
Type Of Characters: I try to do all types, but I subconsciously tend to lean toward female or nerdy characters. I try not to restrain myself to humans.
Current RPGs: Applied to Smash!

Future RPGs:

- Unnamed Transformers RPG

Writing Tips: Enjoy RPing. Seriously, most people write better when they enjoy it, which means you'll be happier with it, other people will have better installments to respond to, which means they'll be pleased and write better, and the cycle continues. Love is infectious, kids, and it's the right kind of thing to spread.

Last edited:

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
Name: Regi~Castform or Richy (real name)
Strong Area: Thinking of an RPG, and writing in it.
Weak Areas: Planning out RPGs.
Type of RPGs: Adventures, and action
Type of Characters: Heroes, Villans
Current RPGs:

Team Arqio: SAVE THE REGIs: This RPG is about an ancient gang of villans that capture the Regis and destroy half the world with them, they were called team Gangzo. Luckly a rival team of them wanted to save the Regis, they were called team Arqio. They raged in the hugest battle in the world. At the end of the battle the leaders of the two teams dissappeared. Many, MANY years later traces of team Gangzo where found, meanning they are back. Richy the leader is trying to put team Arqio back together and trying to stop team Gangzo and save the Regis.
~STATUS: Dying

Future RPGs:

Fusian Masters (Working title): Evil has gone through the world. A new method of saving the world has come, fusian. 7 heroes will have legenay team, like the Regis, the Latis, the little legendss (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi), the major lengendary birds (Lugia and Ho-oh) the legendary birds (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres), the legendary dogs (Suicune, Entei, Raikou) and the Deoxys combos, (story in work)

Tips: Stay in tune with your RPG AND your members.

Last edited:

Knightblazer

Memories in the Rain
Name: Knightblazer (Lucifer_Elemental)

Strong Areas: I'm usually one who comes up with the wierdest (and sometimes great) plot twists in an RPG. I'm OK in descrpition, although I still need to brush up a bit...

Weak Areas: Defitenly post length. I somtimes tend to type shorter rather then longer ones. I als tend to write it in script format, rather then novel kind. And my spelling is horrible, I guess. Loads of work to do... *sighs*

Type Of RPG: I prefer fantasy than any other kind, as so long it ain't boring. (Yes, it even refers saving the universe many times over)

Type Of Characters: I usually make lone characters, with a mysterious background. I can just add the background bit by bit as the RPG goes on. Its more fun that way. Sometimes, I add a carefree attitude to the character, to spice up things a bit. I can do almost any character, exepct female characters... how ironic.

Current RPGs: Hybrid's Tale

Summary: An Rp about Team Fusion, a team that is hardly heard or spoken about in the pokemon world, has finally made themselves known by unleashing an army of pokemon fusions. These pokemon fusions are created and trained by the Team itself to become the ultimate soldiers: Mindless killers. However, there were 10 of these Fusions that were considered failures by them. Team Fusion left them to rot in the outside world. The legendaries, enraged by the team's actions, cruel treatment and therefore horrified by their evil plan, decided to take action, but yet they did not want to be known by the humans, or worse, captured by Team Fusion and turned into mindless fusions as well. So, they decided to ask the help of the 10 failures, asking to choose a human trainer that they considered the best and team up with him or her to twart Team Fusion's evil plans.

Grene: Pokemon Fantasy/Futurstic?

Future RPGs: None so far. Maybe I'll start a make a new one up when my first one starts...

Writing Tips: Make sure your posts are long enough, proof-read your post, be descrptive, try not write in script format, and make sure you read ALL the posts before signing up any RPG.

Last edited:
S

Surfman

Name: Surfman

Strong Areas: I play characters pretty well, and I'm good at coming up with interesting plot twists.

Weak Areas: Overall, my description could use the most work.

Type of RPG: I prefer Pokemon RPGs. This is a general rule. There are exceptions, however, such as the Mario one I have in the Sign-up forum right now.

Type of Character: When it comes to characters, I'm fairly versatile. I have a slight preference towards calmer, wiser characters (see Jethro in Mewtwo's Last Stand and the coming sequel), although I can also play a good villain (Natalie near the end).

Current RPGs:

Title: Mewtwo's Last Stand

Summary: Mewtwo has hidden away, and has left clues in the hands of the legendaries. Now, it is up to Jethro Baker and several others to find Mewtwo and keep him safe from the unknown leader of Team Rocket.

Genre: Pokemon. Adventure/mystery?

Title: Snagem vs. Cipher

Summary: Team Snagem has come under new leadership and has turned against its former ally, Cipher. Now, its goal is to Snag all of the Shadow Pokemon from Cipher and purify them.

Genre: Pokemon. Action/Adventure.

Status: Nearly dead. Plus, I lost all my information on it when my computer crashed. I think I'll just let this one go.

Title: The Last Straw

Summary: Bowser has kidnapped Princess Peach... again. This time, Mario and others are headed to Bowser's castle to deal with him personally. But for one of them, something happens that is the last straw. They're mad - mad enough to kill...

Genre: Murder mystery. Mario.

Status: Three participants signed-up with ten characters still available.

Future RPGs:

Title: Mewtwo's Last Stand II: The Quest for Rukario

Summary: Jethro Baker and company are on another legendary-searching quest - this time, for the elusive Rukario. Their search will take them through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Orre as they find clues, battle more organizations (Snagem and Cipher), and try to get to Rukario before Team Rocket leader Natalie Baker does...

Genre: Pokemon. Adventure/Mystery?

Coming after Mewtwo's Last Stand finishes!

Writing Tips: Try to make your character someone you could play relatively easily. That way, you're less likely to mess up.

T

Tyafu

Name: Tyler AKA Tyafu or Biodude123
Strong Areas: Not many but a few are beggining story, and cleverness???
Weak Areas: rest of story may come out "confusing", grammer
Type Of RPG: Action Fantacy and a little romance but I like all of em'
Type Of Characters: Funny Adventuros and Different.
Current RPGs: Im creating one right now or at least trying
Future RPGs: Uhhh little to soon for that
Writing Tips: I may be the one in need of tips...

Zora

perpetually tired
There you go!

Author Profile
Name: greenlink777
Strong Areas: Coming up with characters and Plots
Weak Areas: Adjetives. I lack that a lot.
Type Of RPG: Fantasy, Adventure.
Type Of Characters: All types.
Current RPGs: this is my only one.
Future RPGs: Have no plans.
Writing Tips: realism is a key part. Don't say a water-ground is caught on fire. Or say that a steel in general is on fire. Steel just rust due to fire, not catch on fire.

R

Raichu Master

Name: Raichu Master (RM for short)
Strong Areas: I'm not normally modest...but this is a rare occasion for me. I couldn't really tell you my strong areas. I like to think I'm a well-round rper.
Weak Areas: Consistancy...*sigh*...at last, not all my post are created equal...it'd be great if they were...but they aren't...
Type Of RPG: It really doesn't matter. I'm an all around type of guy, I rp in what I'm interested in at the time, and right now I'd have to say I'm interested in Harry Potter or Pokemon rps.
Type Of Characters: I've heard it said many times that a good rper doesn't have preferences when it comes to character selection, and a good rper should be able to rp anything with equal enthusiasm. So I kind of follow that philosophy.
Current RPGs: None, I'm new.
Future RPGs: Chimney Rock: School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. But 'tis a secret for now, check back for more details as they develop! ^^
Writing Tips: Quality post, is a must. Make sure you've put good time and energy into each one, if you don't, it's easy to see. Character creation, don't put together a quick 2 minute character, take time and consideration to make sure that you've covered everything. Best way is to do the profile on Word, then come back to it, and add or subtract what you think is needed.

T.W. North

Kiss That!
Name: T.W. North
Strong Areas: I'm good at description, well I thought I was, and I am compared to most people I know IRL, but I'm nowhere near as good as you guys. I'm also good at fight scenes. People here often have a different opinion to those IRL so I can't really say anything else.
Weak Areas: Personality, I'm rubbish at this, I really am. My character's personality is meant to come out during the roleplay. I'm alright in length, but it's definitly one of my lesser areas.
Type Of RPG: Fantasy and comedy mainly. Never Pokemon though.
Type Of Characters: My characters are usually big and strong, more often than not pretty damn good fighters.
Current RPGs: One, but it died in it's Sign Up stage *sob*
Future RPGs: None that I can think of. xD
Writing Tips: My main point is to take criticism. If you don't you'll never get better. Also, don't argue with the game-master, I know from experience that isn't wise.

Urahara

Showtimu da!
Name: Tensa Zangetsu AKA Zangetsu AKA Tensa AKA Josh
Strong Areas: I can come up with some interesting plot twists. I'm also good at creating original concepts to use in RPGs.
Weak Areas: I'm horrible at names in general. Characters, worlds, attacks, whatever, I have trouble naming it.
Type Of RPG: The stuff I come up with looks like something out a shonen anime. I never go with plots based off of something that already exists. I might borrow a concept or two from existing works, but I try to stay away from that. In other words, I create orginal RPGs with a DBZ-type environment...minus the "I'll just sit here and power up for three days so I can beat you by sneezing!" bit.
Type Of Characters: I'm good with villians. I don't know why, but I can get those kinds of characters down the easiest.
Current RPGs:

NONE

Past RPGs
Curse of the Demon Aura

In the near future, Earth is prospering due to an increase in raw energy that occurs every 5000 years. With this increase comes many things. One of the most unique, however, are auras. In the early 2060's, 99 percent of the population had the ability to cloak themselves in their own energy. However, in 2064, a new type of aura was discovered. This "Demon Aura", caused by a build-up of darkness in a person's heart, had the ability to corrupt the user and turn them into evil beings. At first, this type of aura was contained. But in early November of 2064, a person being used for Demon Aura research, Tiemrhon, went berserk and destroyed the laboratory where the research was taking place. He then began to gather other Demon Aura users. This sparked concern with many Normal Aura users. A group calling themselves the Normal Aura Militia vowed to fight Tiemrhon to the very end and, hopefully, wipe out the threat of the Demon Aura.\

Future RPGs:

The Soul Weapons:

I have no clue what this is gonna be yet. All I have is a title and a concept, which is how most of my ideas start.

Writing Tips: Listen to music while you're thinking of ideas. You never know what some song lyrics or even a song title can give you.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
Name: Psychic

Strong Areas: Original plots, posts and characters, emotion.

Weak Areas: Description when not provided with enough detail by the RPG Master

Type Of RPG: Action Fantasy

Type Of Characters: I know how popular dark/loner characters are, so even though I love writing them I try to avoid them. I think all my characters are different, but I keep away from the 'dormant volcano' types and try to stick with characters with slightly clouded judgment and a touch of naïveté.

Current RPGs: Meh, this and that.

Future RPGs: Will not be revealed until certain things are finalized.

Writing Tips: Don't try to make all your characters the same, and try to avoid dark, brooding types. Always give them strengths and weaknesses and don't even think about superpowers. And their Pokemon don't all have to be fully evolved! Plus you can give them personalities; I once made a Sharpedo that hated its trainer and loved drinking blood, and a Flygon with a terrible memory! Be creative, and don't just give your character a team of powerhouses!
When you want to make a post, think of what you're going to say first, and try to get it to help advance the RPG. Four line posts are useless, and if you're planning on having a conversation with another player, don't just make the whole post one sentence from the conversation. Describe things - people, settings, actions, emotions - and avoid just having mounds of dialogue. Also, don't RPG in first person - it's a pain-in-the-butt for everyone else because they may not remember who you are.

And remember; no matter what kind of character you play, or how small you think your role is, you can still have fun with it!

~Psychic

Last edited:
X

Xeno Metal Knuckles

Name: Forbidden Fire Youkai (FFY for Short)

Strong Areas: Post length and Emotion,I tend to post 4-6 line posts but sometimes I make 15-20 line,3-4 paragraph posts. As for Emotion Anger,Romance,and Sadness come into play in the Rpg's I participate in. But Anger is the Emotion I use most.

Weak Areas: I can't make good plot twists. other than that I really can't see any weak areas for me

Type Of RPG: I don't really favor any

Type Of Characters: Usually Character's with a History of violence. other than that I can't say I favor any type of Character I use

Current RPGs: none but Iam participating in 2 Rpg's that some other people made

Future RPGs: none

Writing Tips: Try not to go too overboard with you posts.

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
Name: Butch
Strong Areas: I keep the RPGs alive and kicking until the real end.
Weak Areas: Sometimes, I have no way with words.
Type Of RPG: Dark, adventurous, ones where you can play as a Pokemon.
Type Of Characters: I like to be noticed, so my characters are one of the most important in an RPG.
Current RPGs: I'm now playing Wolfhunters, and it's almost over.
Future RPGs: I'll be creating my first RPG: Grand Theft Auto: 7dreas. It takes place in 1997, 5 years after San Andreas. CJ Johnson & Smoke find out that Tinpenny's actually alive and has awoken from his coma. And now, this crooked cop is now making a new army more powerful than the Ballas. And it's up to the Johnsons and his homies to finish off Tinpenny once and for all.
Writing Tips: Be smart, be accurate. And don't start an RPG near August. Otherwise, less people will be coming because they've school.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Name: Kyuukyokumiko (RL name: Jonathan)
Strong Areas: I have a decent vocabulary, and it makes it easy for me to get involved. That is, if I don't go LSU.
Weak Areas: If I lack ideas, this hampers greatly my length of RPing, and this is mainly when I go LSU.
Type: Mainly fantasy, doesn't normally involve Pokemon.
Type of Characters: Normally, this varies between RPG to RPG, but they are mainly intelligent in one way or another.
Current RPGs: None at the moment - I am not regularly posting in one but I am continually signing up in order to improve my somewhat rusty skills.
Future RPGs: I'm not too sure if I'll have one, I need to check some stuff. I have only one teaser - it's name: An Epic Quest: Chains of Fate.
Writing Tips: I'm not one to give any sort of tips, but I have some pieces of advice - Try not to depict your post so that it appears that your character is ahead of all the others, and try not to leave any other RP players under the dust if, they do not post, ie. They have school, they're busy, etc.

R

Rioku

name: Rioku
strong areas: description interaction
weak areas: length
type of plot: i like adventurus plots
type of characters: loner
current rpgs: none
future rpgs: dont like making up storys just plays along with what ever is happening.
writing tips: just be yourself do what you want to do.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Name: Katiekitten, Katie, or even KK if you have to. XD

Strong Areas: I am good at description, length, delving into the characters feelings.

Weak Areas: I find it hard to comunicate with others in the RPG, I am mostly a loner.

Type Of RPG: Descriptive ones, with good plots. I will join most of them, but I don't like to be overloaded.

Type Of Characters: Mostly happy characters, that reflect my real personality. Insane, anooyed, male/female, I don't mind. :)

Current RPGs:

Pokemon & Shadow Pokemon War 3: The Final Resistance. Link.
Summary: I believe it is still open, but as it is on the 10th page, maybe not. It is the third part of an ongoing war that has already been done in two other RPG's. This is the conclusion, the very last one.

The Wind of Change - Cdra1617

Essence of the elementals - Cdra1617

Sins of our fathers - Razor leaf

The form we take - Lady Myuu

Future RPGs: Nada, can't think of any.

Writing Tips: Try your best in the entry form, even if it takes you hours. In the end, if you are accepted, it is worth the effort. Also, when writing in a RPG, try and stay active, or your player will be forgotten. Post nice and long, so people can tell that you are trying your best. :)

Last edited:

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Name: Power Shot (this is ,y profile, I do many characters that are to many to mention right now)

Strong Elenents: Keeping a plot fresh, originality, smelling nice, fight scenes, grammer

Weak Elements: Diolague, short stories

Types of RPGs: Action oriented, but I will do others. I'm not all that great with romance

Types of Characters: Lone wolfs, or lack of a better discription. My area of expertise is men who can rely on themselves, don't need others, but will work together if they need to

Current RPGs: None, I'm new

Future RPGs: Depends on if I can find one with a good story

Writing Tips: No one can be the best, but tying hard is always a good thing. Remember to be original when you write, find your own method of writing that seperates you from the pack. That's the best advice I can give someone. Oh, and use grammer, if you can't read it, chances are no one else will.

Last edited:

Nylf

Name: Siegfried/ Drake/ Shiny Flygon

Strongets Elements: I'm a fanfic writer, so my posts are very detailed an my RPG has a detailed plot.

Weakest Elements: Impatient, not good working as a group.

Type of RPG's : Any, but usually Pokemon/Digimon/Final Fantasy. Great plot helps, and nothing against romance since I'm a sap. Don't like horror.

Types of Characters: It is always Sieg or Drake, lone wolves with unusual pasts, lot's of brains and tactical skills, but no group skills or patience, or Nylf, a shiny Trapinch seeking vengeance for his parents murders, and who is terrified of ice attacks.

Current RPGs: Metamorphic Battles
It hasn't started yet, but I've posted the sign up. It's a story about fourteen trainers who are given the ability to morph into 14 certain legendaries( Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Groudon, Kyogre, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Latias and Rukario). They go on a quest to stop Team Abomination, an evil team who use Morphs and Shadow Pokemon, and who have captured Lugia, Lugianti(Shadow Lugia), Celebi and Deoxys, which they have now turned into Shadow Morphs. There is a mysterious force running things. Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Cheloly(A fakemon), and Uniceera(Another Fakemon) guide them. You must read the rules for it before you sign up.

Future RPG's: None

Writing tips: Persitance. What more can I say. If you give up, you lose. It takes a lot of effort to be in an RPG, so you must never quit without a reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.