• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The RPGers’ Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiLi

Name: LiLi
Strong Areas: Grammar, spelling, punctuation? XD I'm not sure. Maybe setting up the feel of a scene. And my writing style's pretty good, I think.
Weak Areas: I'm really picky with what RPs I join? >>; And I'm slow at RPing with people cause I end up being a perfectionist with my writing. ^^;
Type Of RPG: Hrm... probably fantasy, realistic drama, and a pinch of romance tossed in. Oh, and end of the world scenarios. XD
Type Of Characters: I've been... the badass loner, the head of a superhero-ish household, a talking magic homocidal plushie, a Gundam pilot, a Saiyajin, a normal human hospital patient... I'm really eclectic. o.o
Current RPGs: None here. ^^; Ran quite a few in other places, though.
Future RPGs: I'm thinking about a Dragonball Z one, but I'm not sure, as I wouldn't want it to be training/power based. Story all the way, yo.
Writing Tips: Write something that would look cool in someone else's head, not just yours. Sometimes, when I'm writing a big fight scene, I think to myself, 'what would make others go ooooooh?' And I'll go from there. Also, I personally like keeping people on their toes, but that's more GM-ish than player-ish. I like tossing curveballs at people. :3

PhQnix

Think Different
Name: Elliot AKA /\Triforce/\
Strong Areas: Sign Ups.
Weak Areas: Post Length and my posting frequency.
Type of RPG:No real preferences, but a subject that I know a lot about.
Type Of Characters: Cool, calm and tactical thinkers
Current RPG's: Zelda: The Rising Darkness (LSU's Accepted)
Future RPGs: None, for now.
Writing Tips: Decent sign ups will always impress a Game Master, spend time on them.

Charmaster15

Fire/Flying Trainer
Name: Charster15 (Adam, or Seth "nickname")
Strong Areas: Interactions, Descriptions, Having Fun!
Weak Areas: I can not make a RPG but i like to join them instead. Emotions are another weak thing because some people I RPed with tend to not know what im feeling.
Type of RPG: It depends on the plot at hand. If its an interesting plot, I join it. The only plot I have been to would be fantasy.
Type of Character: My characters are more of a get-along kind of dudes. They have some weaknesses and they have some strengths. They like to relax and never stress about things. They put info into use and like to just be themselves.
Current RPGs: None...(new to site)
Future RPGs: Anything that sounds like fun.
Writing Tips: Don't stress on what you write about. Try to stay on topic and not ask people where you are in the RPG. Read the plot carefully and don't be scared if your accepted. If your not accepted try another RPG. Always be sure to check other posts to get a feeling on where your at and just have fun. Be descriptive on your writing, MAKE IT LONG IF YOU NEED TO! And thats about it. Just Have Fun!

Last edited:

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
Name: Ski

Strong Areas: I am pretty good with starts, intros, that kind of stuff. Although I am a little weak on the profile side of roleplaying. I am mostly decent at roleplaying, and pretty good at almost anything, but rarely shine.

Weak Areas: I could be egoistical and say none, but I cannot create roleplays at all. Nope. Also, another thing is that I sometimes suddenly change my character quite permanently for the sake of continuation. After all, one can only do the selfish *** for so long. Not sure if that is a weakness or not.

Type of roleplays: Plot. Let me see that plot. Nah, actually I usully get much more interested in the setting, seeing as how I have a longer history in board roleplays as opposed to forum roleplays. (So this sometimes makes my length suffer, but whatever. I get along.)

Type of characters: I try to be as diverse as possible, creating as many types of characters as I can. This sometimes gets a kick in the side though, seeing as how I seem to lack originality and how I hate being helpless and all.

Current: None. I am considerably... New to this site's roleplay section, although I have been RPing in plenty of other places for years now.

Future: None. I join more than I create.

Writing tips: Description is not always everything, sometimes it amounts to very nearly nothing. Although a physical description is always required early on, or after every major event to note changes, the description of emotional state, personality, and even whether you like someone or not should not simply be said. It should be acted out, whether in speech, in action, or perhaps just how you breathe. Another thing is, if you are a newbie at roleplaying, perhaps you might like to draw inspiration from things you have seen. Be it a wielder of a Buster Sword as a character or someone who acts like the Prince of Persia. However, in time you would want to either fuse those ideas to make you ripoffness a little less obvious or create things entirely by yourself.
Oh, and another thing is that you must remember what time period you are playing in. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, put any mention of jeans and t-shirts and whatnot in something that took place in Egypt three thousand years ago. Although beer is entirely welcome. No, this does not require a degree in historical study, just a healthy dose of common sense.

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
Name: Exxthus
Strong Areas: Basic writing flow. I like connecting sentences so they feel good to read/speak. Also, I'm a stickler for good spelling and grammar. I'm good at sign-ups.
Weak Areas: My writing ability seems to vary with my mood. I'm not sure why.... Some days, my writing is very clear and detailed, and other days, it can be described as average "blah".
Type Of RPG: Any type, so long as it isn't overly-cute, and has a really good or open plot.
Type Of Characters: Any types. I like the ones contrary to my own personality (it's the challenge). Don't care if it's human or otherwise.
Current RPGs: An E-mail RPG. I wuv my updater. <3 And other stuff.
Future RPGs: Truth be, I rarely join RPGs unless one happens to strike my fancy, so I can't really say. But I'm always sure to make a good sign-up.
Writing Tips: Always, always read the posts from where you last posted to the most current. It annoys the heck out of other players when you don't know what's going on. Use good spelling and grammar (this isn't an AIM chatroom; you can take your time), and use a lot of descriptions. Always be polite to other members, and don't be shy to really type up a storm. Try to keep your posts to a reasonable length. Once again, use descriptions everywhere. Not just in the setting and characters, but the mood of the moment, and the emotions you/your character(s) are experiencing. Most of all: have fun. If you don't enjoy the RPG, then the other members won't, too. Make an effort, and really get into the story.

Last edited:
M

Music Dragon

Name: Music Dragon (MD)

Strong Areas: Character creation and length. I have made a big bad bunch of characters - small, big, evil, good, funny, serious... I can also manage to write posts that are fairly lengthy, but that depends on the RPG itself.

Weak Areas: Character interaction. My characters tend to get very little contact with others', which sometimes forces me to resort to my creativity to not get left out.

Type Of RPG: Basically any RPG where I don't have to roleplay as a human. Humans are boring... Well, I wouldn't really like "Adventure of the Pink Hamsters", but you get the idea.

Type Of Characters: I can write nearly any sort of character, but my absolute favourite would have to be... VILLAIN. My roleplaying reaches its full potential when I am allowed to roleplay as a really nasty someone...

Current RPGs: I have made none - I prefer joining others' RPGs rather than making my own. I've signed up for Super Smash Bros. RPG and Wind of Change, none of which have started yet.
Future RPGs: See above.

Writing Tips: Even if you can make the longest posts in the world, a diminutive sign-up will not get you far. Even if your character is the most original one since Nelus E. Loi, he/she will not help if you can't make good use of him/her. Even if you have become a good roleplayer, you will not get accepted into many RPGs if everyone knows you as "that guy who sucks". Even if you're the new Einstein, introducing yourself with "hi!!1!!" will... Well, you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Neon Lite

Let's give it a shot...

Name: Evan
Strong Areas: Interactions with other characters.
Weak Areas: Description and parts involving me dying.
Type Of RPG: Sincerly, I really go for ones with interesting plotlines.
Type Of Characters: Characters reminding me of real people, and ones that often come off of my personality traits.
Current RPGs: None that are here on SPPF.
Future RPGs: I don't plan any at the moment.
Writing Tips: Try to stick yourself into the situation as that character, and make sure his/her actions have to do with his/her personality.

L

Latias_tamer_3

Name: Latias_tamer_3

Strong Areas: Plots, pure and simple.

Weak Areas: Post length

Type Of RPG: Pokemon/Fantasy or sometimes crossovers

Type Of Characters: Character that are usually depressive and are fond of the darkness. Either that or a Latias who enjoys chili made with Tomato Berries.

Current RPGs: *sigh* None Yet.

Future RPGs: Wistfull on creating one already. Title is: The Council of Legendaries: The Thousand Year Gathering. It's about all 21 (yes including Mewtwo) Legendaries who gather at the remote island of Naguta, to debate about the condition of the planet. Humans are strictly prohibited from attending this important meeting that could decide the fate of the world.

Writing Tips: Imagine. That is they key word. Imagination knows no bounds and whatever spills out of your sub-consious could be gold. EX. Chronicles of Narnia. The author got the idea from dreaming of a faun with an umbrella walking in the snow. Pretty good, so far as I think anyway.

Ejunknown

be creative
Name: Ejunknown

Strong Areas: I am good at descrition, grammar, spelling, third person and character profiles.

Weak Areas: I sometimes make long posts, but they are mostly medium sized, sometimes small.

Type Of RPG: Fantasy and Adventure ones are my favourite.

Type Of Characters: Intelligent, anti social, thoughtful, good in a bad situation, have painful pasts are all the characteristics that I normally have in my characters.

Current RPGs:

Rise Of Team Dark - ***** - Sign ups Open/Started - Seraphinu - An evil group called Team Dark take over the Pokemon regions Hoenn, Kanto and Johto. Will you join them in the never ending search for power, or fight against them as a Rebel? - Fantasy/Adventure

Wind of Change - *** - Sign ups Open/started - Cdra1617 - An experiment gone wrong creates a war between the scientists, the Tainted and the Pure. Which side will you take? - Fantasy/Adventure

Future RPGs: None at the moment. :(

Writing Tips: Writing as Yourself helps. It makes it so you can relate to the character, really describe their feelings, and know what to put in detail. Don't do it all the time, though. Writing with a variety of different characters is often fun. Other than that, just enjoy yourself!

Last edited:

Seraphinu

Divine Beauty
Name- Seraphinu, or Alex

Gender- female

Strong Areas- Describing the feelings and thoughts of a character. When I have a good history formed around them, its easy to figure out how they will react, and what they will feel at a particular moment

Weak Areas- Describing what something looks like. I can get a clear image of it in my head, but its hard putting it into words.

Types of characters- I can't seem to get away from anti-social, short tempered characters. ButI seem to be able to play characters well that are like me in some way-- slightly pessimistic, with a hyper-active side, and a touch of sarcastic humor. ( <-- Yes, I do that a lot. xD)

Current RPGs-

Nothing at the moment. I can't seem to get any clear plots in my head.

Future RPGs-

Same as above. I'm too wrapped up in other forums to write a full-blown plot.

Writing Tips- To play your characters to the fullest, try and imagine a deep history around them. Think as though you know them personally. Try to imagine yourself in their shoes, and think about how best your character would react to certain things. That's basically how I play mine. ^^

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Name: Cdra

Strong Areas: My grammar is, in my humble opinion, very high-caliber. I cringe when I see grammar errors in posts, especially blatant ones. I also use a wide range of vocabulary and somewhat advanced syntax, and loads of crazy punctuations. I love punctuation. =D I find that I am not shabby at describing my characters thoroughly; my sign ups are a strong point. Plots, also, come to me well, but I tend to not post them or leave holes in them, mainly my plans for them kinda drift off. Meh. :p I pride myself in my creativity as well. Oh, and let's not forget sheer variety. I have played characters of every imaginable type and written rpgs of a multitude of bases/storylines.
...that looks like I was writing a personality. >: I'm weird.

Weak Areas: I am definately a failure at dialogue in posts, and my spelling ish bad sometimes. I also have a problem with inactivity; I tend to vanish or just lack the interest to continue posting. Not posting hurts me badly.

Type of RPG: I love mythology and fantasy-type roleplay. Games that are not often made into roleplays, like Spyro (once upon a day~) or Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, things like that are great. Other animes like FMA or Bleach are also a turn-on, as is Naruto (in a well-written situation) or even something more obscure. I'm big on original roleplays: if you made the idea yourself, I'm very much attracted to it. Mythological and magic roleplay are love. Pokemon ones must meet stricter criterion; I don't usually like trainer rpgs or many at all, but some of the more creative ones appeal to me. Hybrid rpgs, when executed well, are wonderful. I always gravitate towards longer, more in-depth rpgs that involve creating more than one character and giving them all depth. Also, anything involving alternate personalities or dual characters is love.

Type Of Characters: Any character who is stuck outside the box (see Alba Gatillera) or struggles with a part of themselves they can't control (see Xiphias Haruspicis) is good. I also have my eccentric/dark characters (Laxurla) and my quiet ones (Rain), my seductive ones (Ellie) and my really-out-of-gender ones (Aurari), my tomboygirls (Natalia) and my tomgirlguys (Sauda), one really evil midget (Zo Kachina) and a pair of godlike figures (Hikaru and Hanakage)... Look, I love character variety. Nothing escapes me~ except I have been meaning to play a rockstar... and a pirate. hmm. <3

Current RPGs:

Nonsense Game - signups open - You're just browsing a forum when you suddenly get sucked into a mysterious game run by The Orchestrator. Together with a companion from the nonsense, you must survive and escape a world where sanity has little meaning and the only sense of order is called the Orchestrator. - Highly freeform, a bit of adventure, kind of silly in design but less so in practice.

I've joined Kingdom Hearts: Renewed Existance, The Zodiac War, Bleach: Advent of Destinies, and The Form We Take.

Future RPGs:
Saevenati (title pending) - What are these creatures? They look like humans, yet they dress so strangly. They act human, yet their language is hard to understand. They seem human, yet they have strange genetic codes... In a world where pokemon are seen only as tools... these Saevenati, these fierce tribes, why do they live in the wild alongside the last pokemon populations? - Pokemon rpg, freeform, lots of character options.

Artifacts (title pending) - Long ago, the legends created items to represent the elements. These were meant to become weapons in the far future, when great calamity would occur. Not only are these Artifacts the source of the calamity now, they are also the only way to stop it... and pokemon, they've become humans to stop it. - Adventure, prehaps Freeform as well, and fighting.

I'm trying to write: An rpg with mythological creatures, another original featuring demonic possession, and a spyro rpg. Also going to revive several golden oldies; should you have a particular one in mind, message me about it and I'll try to get it coming. Golden oldies by Cdra include Winds of Change, Something from Nothing, Scarred, and a few others I might have forgotten.

Writing Tips: Have fun with it. Give your characters depth; fall in love with each of them. Even if you seem insane, talk as if you are your character to yourself. Make them alive, not just extensions of you but individuals. Never be afraid to step outside the box, or outside your own personality. (In fact, I find it fun to interview my characters using very thought-provoking quesitons and seeing how they answer. They become minds of their own, I swear.) Describe, and make sure your posts are good quality. Read all the posts, especially those of the GM, and never be afraid to ask questions of the GM or other players. And please, for the love of all that is holy, obey the fricking GM.

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

Name: Mimori Kiryu

Strong Areas: Interactions with characters, some description and emotional scenes

Weak Areas: Possibly length...I don't like to write a lot in one stand ^^;

Type Of RPG: Fantasy, Romance, Action and Suspense

Type Of Characters: Adventurous, Friendship, and sometimes Outcasts types of characters.

Current RPGs:

Yugioh: Rise of the Kettou Seven Star Assassins (LSU Accepted!)
(Set almost 4-6 years after Yu-Gi-Oh GX)

Summary: Duel Academy is back with all new dangers ahead. With your spirit partner in tow, with all of your friends at your side, can you face the danger's of the Shadow Games? Come on into the world of Yu-Gi-Oh and see it from a whole new perspective!

Star-Vote: 4 stars

Genre: Action/Adventure, Romance, Suspense (Basically, everything xD)​

Future RPGs: None really ^^;

Writing Tips: Description is good, but remember, if you've got your point across, then you're okay. ^_^ Even though it's a good thing to have, sometimes too much can be a pain to read, even if it's really good.

Last edited:
J

JimmyKudo

Name: Wee Boon AKA JimmyKudo.
Strong Areas: NA Seriously. I'm good in creating crazy fantasies though...
Weak Areas: Don't know how to describe the story very well.
Type Of RPG: Fantasy, adventure.
Type Of Characters: Those characters that have sparks together, like Tai & Sora, Ash & Misty...
Current RPGs: "Animon, The Begaining", still trying to delete all the flaws.
Future RPGs: "Animon, The Other Islands", a sequel to "Animon, The Begaining", it'll be featuring our characters landing on the other islands in the Digi-World, where Geovanni (how to spell his name?) will gather all the dark masters to bring an ancient curse to the world, cannot say too much, people will get confuse.
Writing Tips: NA My writing sucks, seen my works?

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Name: Jonouchi (Character name varies from RP to RP)

Strong Areas: Character development and plot

Weak Areas: Description is lacking

Type Of RPG: anything that interests me

Type Of Characters: Friendly and serious characters

Current RPGs: none

Future RPGs: May do one in the future

Writing Tips: Description, description, description!! Also to have good spelling and have characters that people will like to see, don't give us bland characters that never develop in RPG's and fanfics. Give us characters that we'll enjoy reading. Kinds that you can pull off quite well

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Name: Ex-ty, or sometimes it's Razblade
Strong Areas: I'm told i have a good imagination
Weak Areas: I'm new
Type Of RPG: The RPG's im gonna write are based around pokemon leagues
Type Of Characters: The characters i use are basically me
Current RPGs: I'm currently begining work on a double-battle pokemon league. And that's it.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Name: Kiruria aka the Kirlia Kid
Strong Areas: I'm good with post length--my posts are longer than most. I also usually pick original and well-thought characters so I really get into them when I write.
Weak Areas: Other RPers. I'm not that good at interacting with other RPers--usually I end up seeming to overpower their character or beating my own character up in the face of them. Hardly ever is it in the middle.
Type of RPG: I like anything that's not based too much around technology, war, or romance. I also tend to hate RPGs where you can't create your own things or characters, though Pokemon and Neopets are the common exception. I also like small-sized RPGs (about 3-10 people) that don't move too quickly.
Type of characters: 95% of my characters are female, 85% of them have some sort of magical power, 70% have psychic powers, 75% are outcasts of society and are usually not people people, 80% are smart but physically weak. Wow, all those things describe me or rather who I want to be in the case of the powers...
Current RPGs: None that I created
Future RPGs: Be on the lookout for a Neopets RPG called "Where Have All the Faeries Gone?". About 3-10 people will be accepted. I already posted that RPG in two other forums and they already have two signups each...
Writing Tips: Really get to know your characters. RPGs are a great opportunity to develop your characters--in fact the most successful stories that I wrote have characters that participated in online RPGs. Make the most of their thoughts and actions--really think them through. It's the heart that counts.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Name: InnerFlame

Strong Areas: I'm creative and have interesting ideas, I put a lot of hard work in anything I do, I'm somewhat good at descriptions and I usually make average size posts.

Weak Areas: Sticking to one idea, spelling and grammar(Always spell check work and reread it several times) I tend to use bad word choices, and it take me a while to write a single post.

Type Of RPG: I like Fantasy/Adventure RPG but I will give anything a try as long it isn't too gory for me to handle(slowly trying to get used to it).

Type Of Characters: I made many characters that seem like they're always happy, out-going love to talk and hangout with people. And a lot of shy, doesn't like to interact with people and rather be alone by themselves. Now I'm experimenting with different personalities making a whole new characters, each different from the last and everyone of them has their own unique name and personality.

My current character I notice had different personalities but the always and some characteristic personality trait that I contain.

Current RPGs: None

Future RPGs: I have my RPG Imbalance: Two Worlds Collide I'm just waiting for the right time to spring it into action.

Summary: With a tragedy many things change... The pokemon world was thrown into utter chaos, knocked of its orbit and was nearly shattered into pieces... But instead of death pokemon found themselves in a new world some combine with the digimon residences. All was fine for only a short moment until Ho-oh joined and tainted by a powerful, evil digimon lead an army of evil digimon and pokemon/digimon mixed creatures and captured the Legendary Pokemon. Now a group of kids and their partner: a pokemon, digimon or the mixed of the two, must find away to freed the Legendary and freed Ho-oh from the digimon that controls its very soul...

I have so many more ideas I hope to one day bring to serebii but only a few are completed and the rest are just incompleted ideas just floating around until I get around to it. I may put couple here someday but for now I'll just keep them a secert.

Writing Tips: Listen the advice that people give it can be useful and help other RPer enjoy themselves more. If you have trouble improving yourself just ask for some advice. Don't Worry, Be Happy. We're all here to have some fun and there are many that will help you out if you ask nicely so don't be afraid we just want to help you have a fun time in RPG. Also work hard put a lot effort in your posts, trust me it's worth it.

Last edited:

Desert_Rose

Amour toujours gagne
Name: Desert_Rose

Strong Points:
I'm really good at giving a description of whatever it is I'm talking about. Also, the emotions of a character are very important to me so I try to extend them to their fullest.

Weak Areas:
Sometimes I repeat myself and go on and on about something. I'm working on this.

Type of RPG:
I like pretty much anything fictional. My ultimate favorites are Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Adventure.

Type of Characters:
Hmm....Pretty much anything. I adapt to the story. A lot of characters I've written usually have some sort of mysterious past or something bad happened to them in the past.

Current RPGs:
None sadly....

Future RPGs:
Hee hee..... That's my little secret.

Writing Tips:
Use your imagination! The possiblities are endless.
Don't let anyone make you feel bad about something you wrote just because they don't like it. That doesn't mean it's not good.

Last edited:

unholylssj

Get the Point?
Name: unholylssj(aka unholy, Chris)
Strong Areas: I'm pretty good at description, writing up plots, developing my characters, and making my characters profiles. I can also rp as both genders incase my character needs to be female.

Weak Areas: I have some problems dragging out my posts and I still have trouble keeping an rp going for as long as I possibly can til the end.

Type Of RPG: I liek to write action, Mystery, Horror, and of course, comedic rps. But I also like trying my hands at rps that have a little romance in them. Of course, a good percentage of rps do.

Type Of Characters: I like rping as chibish characters who are completely dull witted yet will do anything to protect their friends/family/love interests. I also love rping as those who are couragous, intelligent, yet extremely shy around the opposite gender. Along with those, I also can make annoying, extremely distant and mean characters who seem to complain about how worthless others are. And I sometimes whip out the random perverted character who doesn't seem to get that the opposite gender doesn't want to be annoyed like that.

Current RPGs: None of my rpgs are active since I haven't written any, but currently I'm in Yu-Gi-Oh: Rise of the Kettou Seven Star Assasins

Future RPGs: I haven't really thought of any new rpgs yet, so keep checking my profile and you might just see me post a plot to a new rp.

Writing Tips: Try not to come up with bland/unoriginal/overused rpg plots like the usual "ZOMG!! TEH EVIL TEAM'S ATTACKING AND ONLY WE CAN STOP THEM!!!11!!" and "WOAH!! WE'RE GOING ON A JOURNEY AND WE'RE GONNA GET ATTACKED BY AN EVIL TEAM DURING THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL!!". But if you're going to make an rpg like that, atleast spice it up. Have it so that something happens that completely twists the storyline, but make it so that it fits into your original plot.

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
Name: Tenten
Strong Areas: I'm pretty good at describing people and background areas, plus I can type up to a long length.
Weak Areas: I'm bad at typing up battle scenes, but I could try. Also, I pretty much fail at humor.
Type Of RPG: Fantasy, Action and Romance RPGS. That's all.
Type Of Characters: Some of my characters are shy, kind people who have trouble sticking up for themselves because they want people to like them. Then, I have some characters who are tomboyish, outgoing, and really tough (literally) with some set of obstacles they have to overcome. There's also a laid back and carefree girl who knows she has to do something when she needs to and is a great weapon master, and is based off a Naruto character who I named myself after.
Current RPGs: None

Future RPGs: Sorry, I'm the kind of person who can't think up my own ideas. I just like roleplaying in other people's RPG...=(

Writing Tips:
-When making characters, make sure you create one you know you will like and can really get into. Don't make characters that are perfect, they should have their flaws, too. It makes it all he more fun.
-If you've got an idea you think is creative, don't be afraid to show the rest of the world your idea! It might become popular, after all.
-Listen to other people's criticism. It can help you improve in the areas you need to work at.
-Finally, if you do get an idea, make sure you develop the whole plot. Don't make the plot something overused, get creative. That's why you have an imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.