• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The RPGers’ Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuki Yukimura

Name: Hazuki

Strong Areas: I am good at being the oposite sex, and, battling.

Weak Areas: I suck in describing characters, but I am getting better at it.

Type Of RPG: I like Action and Adventure RPGs... I think that´s all.

Type Of Characters: The most of then are sad, lonely, or cold hearted, but, sometimes, I act like happy, almost histeric.

Current RPGs: Golden Sun: The Rising Star and, the dead Pokémon:Virtual Reality

Future RPGs: I really don´t know

Writing Tips: Try to be not repetitive in your dialogues, believe, I know by personal experiences.

Make characters that you can interpretate well

grodon909

quicksand!
Name: grodon909
Strong Areas: I am good at writng rules to a piont where the is no loophole
Weak Areas: defenitly plot making
Type Of RPG: fantasy
Type Of Characters: i like to make characters like the one you would see on D&D
Current RPGs: working on the final stats for a game called "Rise of the CHaos order" (i am also not good with titles)
Future RPGs: look above
Writing Tips: look at the big picture

spideyjvc

<--Kitty farts
Name: Spideyjvc

Strong Areas: Im good at using metophors, and good at describing with vivid details.

Weak Areas: Dialogues, what I have in description, I lack in dialogues sadly >.>

Type Of RPG: The ones without idiots -_-

Type Of Characters: I really make random characters, almost always different from each other.

Current RPGs: N/A

Future RPGs: N/A

Writing Tips: Use descriptive words, and expand vocabulary.

Last edited:

Ivyon

<333333
Name: Ivy or Ivyon
Strong Areas: I'm think of a lot of ideas and I like to make characters with unigue appearances/personalities/attack styles
Weak Areas: Writing, interacting with other players, other stuff I can't think of right now
Type Of RPG: I don't know what the topics are so I'll just say I like to play Sonic RPGs
Type Of Characters: I like to make both male and female characters, as well as give them diiferent personalities and abilities (for sonic characters I like to pick unique animals).
Current RPGs: I'm currently playing Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos and Xiaolin Showdown/Sonic RPG: Chaotic Struggle
Future RPGs: I am aiming to make a Sonic RPG in the future, though I am still mainly in the brainstorming process
Writing Tips: Use all kinds of characters, it is fun trying to get into a different personality in each new RPG you join.

magdaw

sumthin origional :p
Name: Kay

Strong Areas: Imagination. It can be very farfetched at times, but I've been known to come out with some ok ideas.

Weak Areas: Probably detail, keeping the reader interested and avoiding dragging on with useless info, while what I'm trying to do is add substence to the story.

Type Of RPG: Fantasy, mainly. However, it depends uppon the nature of the story, its depth and feeling. These are what I value.

Type Of Characters: Modern or fantasy. I have trouble making characters from eras in history. History isn't my strong point.

Completed RPGs: None

Dead RPGs: - s u r v i v a l - Reason: Lack of sign-ups.

Current RPGs: Down with the Dynasty - status - Doing quite well, I guess.

Future RPGs: None so far

Writing Tips: Being a newb, I can't help much. I'm only just begining to define my own style of writing. If it is of any help to anyone, even just one person, I'll make a contribution:

Never write something how you'd watch it on TV. It's VERY boring. What you should try is putting yourself in the place. Surrounding you is the people from the scene you are writing. The smells, noises, colours, anything of significance that can add to the atmosphere you are trying to create. If it is a tense air, you could add minor details that would be distressing, but unrelated.

Not very helpful... I tried.

Last edited:

Kev Chi

Guardian
Name: Kev

Strong Areas: Imagination. I came up with my own charcter made up from a game I played. Now I pretty much use it in all my RPGs lol.

Weak Areas: I think description and post length can be a problem. Sometimes I just can't get everything I want down (writers block).

Type of RPGs: Fantasy. This is probably my best area. The rest I might do good or bad, just depends on the story.

Types of Characters: Mostly smart, strategic types. Also keep them pretty fit. Might start changing to sort of brute types. All of them are pretty much based on a game I play. (This game has had a BIG influence on my life and my story writing. It's Dynasty Warriors jic anyone wants to know lol.)

Current RPGs: Only in sign ups at the moment.

Future RPGs: I don't know but I'm working on a fan fac pretty soon. Hope people will read it. :)

Writing Tips: Just put yourself in the main character postion. Just image how would feel, think, say. Just image if you would in a video game, what would your dream person be? Just go crazy lol.

Shadows Follower

(I'm surprised I haven't put one up sooner.)

Name: Shadows Follower (or SF for short)

Strong Areas: My imagination for sure and my description. I like to make my posts sound interesting and I guess my humor too?

Weak Areas: Not re-reading my work for spelling areas. Also I have a bad tendency to over post. I need to learn to wait for other people.

Types of RPGs: Fantasy - Enough said.

Types of Characters: My characters are usually the life loving people always making (not always funny) jokes.

Current RPGs: Sonic the Hedgehog: Winds of Chaos (I'm in more but this is the only active one.)

Future RPGs: Necromancers: War of the Undead

Writing tips:

First off, read the rules. Even if you have read them again. The amount of non rule readers at the moment is incredible.

Second, always add as much as you can to a post. Give it some description, movement, feel to it etc. If you can't write a decent post then don't bother put one up.

Finally, listen to criticism. They might sound harsh but they her to help. (Renegade being one of these - shes only telling the truth, not to tick you off.)

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Name: Diljabar (not Dil or even Dilpickle ><)

Strong Areas: Creating plot twists in the shower XD, grammar, spelling, keeping track of all the characters in the RPG, interaction, using romance.

Weak Areas: Sign-ups in general; anything about them, I'm bad at it. Lady Myuu might even hate my name, age, and gender! (that would be funny) Post length, detail, communicating ideas and/or concepts, attitude.

Type Of RPG: Anything really as long as the plot is good, the concept is within my understanding, and the topic is interesting. I'm just often rejected for my sign-ups regardless of how well I role play.

Type Of Characters: Usually charries like me: goofy, agressive, happy, kind, romantic. Most recently, I'm the opposite: shy, quiet, brooding, cautious, and way bigger than me! XD

Current RPGs: ~Wind of Change~ (dying), Apocalypse: Four Forgotten Evils (sign-ups closed, waiting for start), ~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ LSUs accepted (signed-up, awaiting approval). Was in Essence of the Elementals, Vulpix Steam Café, Zodiac: Race for Time, and Velkyyn Valley– ALL DEAD!

Future RPGs: Don't think I'll make one alone; maybe with cdra1617…

Writing Tips: Please work on spelling and grammar. For those of you who have poor spelling, use a Word app. for your posts, etc. to check spelling before posting. BE CAREFUL! There are some typos that look just like other, correctly spelled words! Ask someone else in addition to the Word app. For grammar, you have very few apps. since some will correct grammar and/or spelling when you don't want! Ask others for grammar help since some people have to strain to grasp your meaning without apostrophes, commas, etc. Lastly, be gracious when rejected, try to improve, and go to Lady Myuu's beginner's school for extra help.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Name: Uysl
Strong areas: actions, battles
Weak areas: Post length
Type of RPG: Pokemon, fantasy
Type of characters: My character Damien is dark and mysterious. But also kind and loving. He can be a flirter and stuff though.
Current RPGs: Pokemon Universe
Future RPGs: I dunno...
Writing tips: Uh, maybe soem soon.

Tale

Name: Ollie

Stronger Areas: Writing as if its a fanfic ^^; I suppose that could be bad in certain cases, though...I do enjoy creating unique, unusual characters, however.

Weaker Areas: Settling on a post, meaning I'm bad at getting a post up quickly, I often delete ones I've written and try to replace them.

Type of RPG: Fast-paced ones. I do love a free-range RPG as well. Trainer RPs, fantasy RPs, romance, horror, whatever, I like them all.

Type of Characters: I strive to create unusual and odd characters, different from normal people in some way or another. I try to steer clear from cliched personalities as well, such as 'dark, mysterious and skilled' or 'flirty, bubbly and confident' or whatever.

Current RPGs: I own none, but I'm participating in 'Pokemon World Circuit' and 'Kanto Adventures', by squirtleking and Yami Ryu.

Future RPGs: 'Feral Forest'/'Celebi's Forest' or something like that. Its a thriller RPG, involving mystery and the struggle to survive within a group of people.

Writing Tips: Write as if your post means something, dont just write a few lines in the reply ox in order to speed a plot along or let people know your there. Write in Microsoft word, or notepad, and make sure to use correct grammar and crap. It all contributes towards a decent post.

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Name: Seiryu, a.k.a. Andrew

Strong areas: Characters! A number of my close online RPing friends have complimented quite nicely on how well I handle my characters. I'm also good at making long and detailed posts and character profiles. For instance, one time I wrote a page or two dedicated solely to my character walking through a cave and his thoughts as he did so. >..>; And in one of the RPs I've joined elsewhere, probably at least five of my posts number more than 10,000 characters. Oh, and if I do say so myself, I can come up with a pretty good plot, and I work to cover any plotholes that may appear (and kick myself when I realize their presence when it's too late to do anything >..<).

Weak areas: I find it difficult to efficiently describe many locations. And even though I don't necessarily consider it a weakness, I don't often have the kind of "purple prose" vocabulary that some others might.

Type of RPG: Modern fantasy. Meaning, it has magic and stuff, but set in (or close to) the present day. That way I can try to incorporate some of my own previously-made characters.

Type of Characters: I have quite the variety of characters, ranging from shy to hyperactive, nice to...mean, I guess, and good to quite evil. If I'm feeling creative, I can create a good character in all of about ten minutes, and no matter what the character's like, I can play him/her quite well.

Current RPGs: Well, I don't own any on here, but I am a member of Seraphinu's Rise of Team Dark (currently in sign-up phase).

Also, I am one of the co-owners of a series of roleplays known as Truth Quest, found elsewhere. Currently, we're on the third one, which has been separated into three sub-RPs: The Great Power, The Quest for the Keys, and Journey Through a Perilous Dimension (tentative title for the last, as that's the one I'm heading, and we haven't gotten there yet). Unfortunately, it seems to be on a bit of a hiatus (read: the current GM won't get off his lazy butt). Here's a teaser for you:

"A fierce power has been released into the world and threatens it with its very presence. The embodiment of all magic seeks to destroy all who might attempt to destroy it. In order to defend their world once more, the past Warriors of Truth must band together with new allies to seek out and seal the four Nexuses, the being's source of power. Even then, their work is far from over; one man's quest to mend an interdimensional rift will send them to the far reaches of outer space, and even into a parallel universe where evil runs rampant, and one in particular seeks control over both dimensions. If they fail, it will mean the end for everyone, and even the power of the Truth Stones may not be able to save them this time..."

Okay, maybe I sort of ad-libbed the plot of the first third, but that's the basic gist of what happens. Technically, sign-ups are always open, but they might as well be closed at this point (unless, of course, your character's not from Earth O..o) If anyone wants to read what's happened so far (and maybe even the first two while they're at it; they should be in there somewhere), then...I suppose you could ask for the link via e-mail or PM. I don't wanna accidentally break any rules by advertising here, so... (If this counts as advertising, someone tell me and I'll edit that part out)

Future RPGs: Truth Quest Four: The Magic War (tentative title). Yep, I'm gonna lead this one all on my own. At present, all plot ideas (save the war idea and the few bits and pieces of the basic plot behind it that I didn't alter) are mine and mine only. I have no idea when it'll come out, though, and it most likely will be on the same website as the third and not here...but whatever. Teaser for ya.

"For many millennia, the world had been separated into two major sections: one with magic, and one without. Approximately two hundred years ago, the exploits of a band of fighters known as the Warriors of Truth revealed the presence of those with magic to the world of those without. For nearly two centuries, the magic and non-magic humans and other species of the world lived in peace. Conflicts were settled not by armies, but by the most powerful and renowned fighters of the involved nations in single combat. Massive tournaments were held to satisfy those who still had a thirst for battle. Even an alien race known as the Enkin sought out trade with what Earth had to offer, even though they remained neutral to all conflict. Everything seemed perfect.

However, about five years ago, a series of mysterious "terrorist attacks" on both the magical and non-magical communities left the world with its leaders at each others' throats. War erupted soon afterward with the magic beings on one side and the non-magic ones on the other. Even secluded races of sentient beings such as the mythical Dragons were caught up in the conflict, and the golden age of Earth turned black in the space of a few days.

However, not everything is at it seems with the war, and a sinister being will enact his plan to utilize the true power of the legendary Truth Stones to control the world--and recreate it in his own image. Now, a new group of heroes will band together, unfazed by the boundaries of war. Together, they will forge a path through the fighting and carnage. They will continue the legacy of the Warriors of Truth..."

*looks around and grins sheepishly* Sorry, I wanted to make it seem epic. ^..^;;; Can't say when it will come out, though. If we're lucky, sometime in 2007.

Writing Tips: Ah, yes. So many things have been said already! Advice, advice... Oh! Here's some! Y'know that section of the sign-up sheets that asks you to detail your character's personality? Well, sometimes I feel that folks interpret that a little too literally. I mean, in a long RP, things are almost guaranteed to change about your character. See, I interpret the "Personality" thing as more or less a set of guidelines for a person to follow while he writes his character. As in, at any given point in time, they're probably going to act how their profile says they do. However, if they're put into a particularly stressful situation, then you've got to think carefully about how your character would react to it. For instance: say, in the middle of the story, your character has just found his entire family killed by some random bad guy. I should think that no matter how jovial or playful a personality the character has, he would be somehow permanently changed by the event, right?
Basically, what I want to say is this: don't treat what you put for a character's personality as the be-all, end-all to how your character acts. If you do, then you'll likely start to feel restricted, and you won't have as much fun with that character. Have his personality fluctuate slightly depending on his situation! If it's a sad moment, make him sad (unless he's some sort of unfeeling bast*rd)! If it's happy, make him happy! If his best friend just got killed, or he just got royally insulted, then it's certainly within bounds for him to be angry! Give your character's personality a bit of room to move around and grow, and your RPing experience will be much better for it!

Skinwalker

Name: Skinwalker (Craig)
Strong Areas: I'm not sure. I guess I'm alright at character bios and descriptions, and description.
Weak Areas: Sometimes I tend to trail off, going into too much detail or taking my character off on his or her own adventure. I'm working on it though ^^
Type Of RPG: Fantasy, action, thrillers. I would do romance but you don't see much gay romance on RP forums.
Type Of Characters: Characters I can relate to. Usually ends up as a loner, with trouble speaking or mental problems. Or, the kind of person I would like to be in a fantasy world.
Current RPGs: I'm still settling in here and I'm just starting out at the moment.
Future RPGs: I don't like to start up an RP myself because I don't want to end up with noone responding.
Writing Tips: Be open minded to new ideas, try anything once. Some see RPing as a chance to be someone you're not, but sometimes it's comfortable to just be yourself.

Crazy_Crazy_Totdile

RoyalGlutius Maximus
Name: Evan, Xenos-Roxas, Nibbles, Gnosis, Moogle, Anarchia, Roxas, Axel, Gnokraden are some of my RP names. (Real name is un-important.)
Strong Areas: Description, character creation. Long posts.
Weak Areas: I have trouble following an RP and faithfully and frequently posting.
Type of RPG: Fantasy, hands down. Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
Type of Character: My characters are very secluded and lonely. Sometimes they're great people. Sometimes they struggle within. They're normal beings who make mistakes.
Current RPGs: None on Serebii
Future RPGs: Anything that sounds like fun.
Writing Tips: RP's are supposed to be fun. Respect others, and try to keep up. You'll get better at RP'ing eventually. ;)

Rane

Really?
Name: Rane. I have been a part of these forums earlier as both Play2Win, P2W and T.Z

My main RPG character is - and has been for over 2 years - Ryan Matthews.

Strong Areas: My strongest area would probably be dialogues between characters. I'm not too into the whole explain the surroundings and all, I try to make the dialogues interesting.

Weak Areas: Well, to me, writing half a page with meaningless words is like writing a book without words. So, you could say that I tend to write short, but the more interesting posts.

Type Of RPG: I'm quite a funny guy IRL, but I actually don't like to write humour in my RPGs

Type Of Characters: Well, my favorite kind of character is the modern villian. I mean, the old age villian is big, dumb and ruthless. The modern villian does not come swinging like a madman, he uses his brains instead.

Current RPGs: My activity on these forums have hindered me to join any new RPGs, but the one I'm in at the moment is Silent Tears: Red Sky in Johto. I'm not sure wether or not it's up for Sign-Up at the moment, seeing as we're almost 13 pages or so into the story, but we've been discussing about bringing in more people. In my own opinion, Silent Tears (and it's up-coming sequel) has some great material.

Future RPGs: As I just mentioned, JohtoBlaziken and I have planned to release "Silent Tears II" as soon we're done with the first one. A little sneak peak on the alpha ideas (Remember, the RPG is still active, which means these ideas can be changed completely):
"-In Silent Tears 1, Team Rocket took control of the major part of Johto and secretly developed a virus that could give persons and their pokémon immense, superhuman strength and other abilites. A small number of people escaped with the knowledge of this virus. Now, this time in [an alternate region], the escapees are striking back."

Writing Tips: I got one thing to say: Imagine yourself in your characters situation. How would you react? How would any normal person react? How would you be feeling? etc etc.

Trainer Mehmet

SUPREME ELITE LEADER
Name: Trainer Mehmet.
Strong Areas: not longer than the upto 8 to 14 Lines.
Weak Areas: Not so much only with the talking script are mine little weakness but that must be stronger.
Type Of RPG: Fantasy, Adventure and battle storys.
Type Of Characters: Pokemon Character like May and Erica.
Current RPGs: Pokemon and Digimon not sign it yet.
Future RPGs: Final Fantasy and Zelda.
Writing Tips: Take some story and Mix up your Story of Advanture, Rpg and battle story maybe it will help and for me too.

Tenrai_Kaze

Divine Wind
Name: Tenrai_Kaze.
Nicknames: Tenrai, TK, Keen.

Strong Areas: Always post a length of at least one good lenfthed paragraph, a detailed writer, and very creative.
Weak Areas: Sometimes loses interest in an RP very quickly.

Type of RPG: I stick to a small group of RP's. Fantasy, Adventure, and Sci-Fi. And I also like to do a Pokemon or Digimon RP every now and then.
Type of Characters: Well, they change from what ever kind of character I feel like RPing as at the moment, and what the storyline is. But I usually stick with ambitious, arrogant, concieted, and stubborn characters.

Current RPG's: N/A.
Future RPG's: I'm planning on making a Final Fantasy RP.

Writing Advice: N/A.
Quote: "Wanna a Cookie?!?"

Kusajishi Yachiru

Vice Captain
Name: Kusajishi Yachiru (My real name is Desire Morr)

Strong Areas: I am strong pretty much in idea, collecting data, trying to be descriptive and making the most vivid image I can with my vocab. I plan on building this skill when I RPG. I can get down my ideas onto paper pretty fast, then organize it in a orderly manner to make it seem good.

Weak Areas: It is getting punctuation and spelling. Though my grammar is decent, I could stregthen the little areas that could help me write better.
Type Of RPG: Anything as long as it seems fun
Type Of Characters: I write characters that are kind and helpful, one that will pretty much act like a pushover =p; also I am good at writing characters that are dark.

Current RPGs: I havent made any RPG, but I signed up for RaZoR LeAf new adventure RPG

Future RPGs: N/A at the moment

Writing Tips: Always go in depth in what you are writing. Make sure your
writing shows: This is my potential, my burning passion. =P Never never never try to write and never show any effort.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Name: Mirage Mew

Strong Areas: I'm good with grammar and sentence composing.

Weak Areas: Really bad at trying to start a RPG, also at making different personalities then mine :)

Type Of RPG: Pokemon Based ones that have a really Good plot

Type Of Characters: Male Characters that are always carfree

Current RPGs: Serebii Contest Hall(Co-Owner), The Re-Rise of Cipher, Pokemon:Legend of The Flying Islands, Pokemon Zone Challenge (Co-Owner), Pokemon: The Shinou Academy, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Future RPGs: N/A

Writing Tips: Use Vocab and make well constucted sentences and Paragraphs (if necessary)

Fiend Ryu

Title Pending
Name: Fiend Ryu

Strong Areas: Not many, I suppose. Howver, I do fing writing to be more of an enjoyment than a labour, and I try to make my posts as long and descriptive as possible.

Weak Areas: Probably...well, maybe my wording. I sometimes go off with it.

Type Of RPG: I'll settle with anything, really. As long as it's not porn.

Type Of Characters: What type of characters do you like to write? List however many type of characters are easy for you to write.

Current RPGs: None as of yet.

Future RPGs: Eh. I'm gonna make a Pokemon Pirate RPG sooner or later...I'm also considering a Skies of Arcadia RPG.

Writing Tips: READ THE RULES. 'nuff said. (I never did read the rules, but whatever :p)

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
*looks at previous post* *jaw drops* Gee, a lot of that information has changed about me... Time to repost!!

Name: Kiruria
Nickname: Muumaaji *waits around hopelessly for username change*
Strong Areas: I have a tendency to make my signups rather detailed, and also to make longer posts than most other people in a given RPG... Let's see, there's also grammar, with the exception of a few typos. And then of course there's character development. And if I bunny someone's character, I always try to match their personality and such with their actions as much as possible.
Weak Areas: Well, I also have a tendency to exercise a little control over someone else's character in an RPG, as I'm used to a site where people do that all the time in RPG's. And, often times in an RPG, I either have my character be completely on his/her own, or try too hard to interact with another character. And I think I hear my conscience telling me that I "tend to act selfish and disrespectful towards other people" in an RPG, but I'm not sure if that's true or not... Maybe another weakness of mine is that I help other characters clear obstacles too often in an RPG... Another clear weakness is that I tend to post once every few days, so I often miss out on lots of things in fast-paced RPGs...
Type of characters: It used to be that about 95% of my characters were female, but nowadays I RP an increasing number of male characters... It also used to be that about 85% of them had some sort of psychic power. Now that number has dropped down to less than 10%. But, about 80% of my characters have a strong belief in the supernatural. Roughly that same number believe that "anything is possible so long as fate allows it". About 70% of them prefer to be alone, and 95% of my Pokemon trainers care deeply for their Pokemon. Also, nowadays I have a tendency to RP the exact same characters over and over again, to "dig up" characters I have created in the past.
Current RPGs: I'm in none of my own, but the ones I'm in are:
-"Digimon: Dawn of the Damned" (Masterwannabe), currently waiting for it to start. Zuri, my character, has been used in past RPGs, and her Digimon is made by me.
-"Pokemon: An Island Without Humans" (Cyan Water), currently confused on whether version 3 died or not. Hopefully I'll be playing a Muumaaji there. I was this Muumaaji in the last version, as well as a Kirlia.
-"The Rise of Dartex" (Espeon Forever)--yay, this one actually started. I'm a guy named Kitsuneki who holds the spirit and powers of a Ninetales and has a pet Chreinbo. And--oh, wow, Kitsuneki is a newly created character--rare on my part!

Future RPGs: I'm planning on restarting a couple of RPGs I made in the past. Those would be:
E-Connect: A computer-based RPG where you create a creature called a Virus Buster to help fight a slew of mysterious viruses that have been plaguing computers worldwide.
Harry Potter: Voldemort's Earliest Schemes: A Harry Potter RPG that takes place in the year before Harry's first year at Hogwarts. The main characters are in a club called the Dark Arts Investigators (DAI for short), who go on quest to find out what the Dark Lord is up to. The past version got a five-star rating, but died for a reason I think I can correct this time.
Where Have All the Faeries Gone? This is a Neopets RPG I tried out on a couple of other sites. It deals with a situation in Neopia where all the faeries have suddenly disappeared. The main characters are pets who set out to find these faeries and the cause of their disappearance, a quest from the only one faerie left...
Bonds and Journeys: A Pokemon RPG I was foolish enough to test on a non-Pokemon site (and thus got ignored completely)... Anyways, this RPG will only contain five people at the most, but it involves a Pokemon journey similar to the one Ash and friends took, and through Kanto as well. But the timeframe is around the time Ash is wandering through Hoenn. The goal is getting into the newly reformed Indigo League, where a new battle style is introduced. And another thing about the RPG: All generations of Pokemon are allowed as starters, as are made-up Pokemon.

Writing Tips:

1. Have fun with your characters. RPGs are a great way to develop characters. The best story ideas I have are based off of characters that originated in RPGs I joined.
2. When bunnying someone's character, ALWAYS look carefully at the character's signup, especially the Appearance and Personality sections.
3. When posting a reply, it often helps to open the sign-up page in a new window, so that you can review the basic idea of the RPG as well as character signups while you're posting.
4. If you reserve a spot in a RPG, try to either post a signup within a week or so or tell the RPG master you changed your mind about signing up.
5. Before replying, it's usually good to have a general idea of what's going on in the RPG, especially where all the characters are and what they are doing. ("Okay, where is Yuki at this point? Mmm... I don't see him mentioned anywhere here... Wait, I see him here.. Ah, here he's in the desert, and... ooh, his Absol got beat up... All right, I think I got it. Yuki is now standing outside the Pokemon Centre, and his Absol is injured and is still outside of his Pokeball. And--Yuki said hello to my character! I better respond to that!")

Status
Not open for further replies.