• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The RPGers’ Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Bahamut

Fear the Dark Flames
<+ Personal Information +>

~ Name ~
Dark-Bahamut

~ Age ~
13 Years Old

~ Gender ~
Male

<+ RPG Information +>

~ Strong Areas ~
I'm good at making plots, cause I have a very LARGE imagination. By sometimes, the plots of the RPs I make are usually almost 3-5 paragraphs, but most of them are fantasy though, I love fantasy RPs, especially when it is game-like based. I'm also good at times when you post at an RP, they say I sound like just like the person I would really need to portray because for my opinions, RPGs aren't supposed to be spammed or to be played with, it is like an online adventure, you traveling using just plain words, so in my side, RPGs were meant to be taken seriously.

~ Weak Areas ~
Hmm... particularly none, because I may be Filipino, but I speak English like a professional. But still, I have no weaknesses in RPGs, but if this would meant "troubles", it would be popularity, my RPGs aren't that popular. I wonder if some will be popular here? =3

~ Type of RPG ~
Mostly fantasies, I really love 'em, especially since my mind always has some thoughts that are about fantasies. If you have made a fantasy RPG, PM me, I might join if it is fantastic enough for me to join.

~ Type of Character ~
I'm a Magician-lover, so yeah, I create magicians most of the times because of their powers, you really feel that they're somewhat smart to handle magics by themselves, and it sort of relates to the real me... I'm more of an educational person, I love to study so I really am like a magician myself because of their intelligence.

But in Pokemon-like RPGs, I would prefer to make a person who is more silent, because my character is somewhat shy because of "peer-pressure", but when it comes to battling, my character's pokemon are quite a toughie. I like Dragon-types pokemon though.

<+ Other Informations +>

~ Current RPGs ~
So far... none...

~ Future RPGs ~

_'~> Final Fantasy 1 <~'_
^
|
My Final Fantasy RPs have different storylines from the originals... so you just wait for my Final Fantasy RPGs to open because it is limited only.

~ Writing Tips ~
To all those reading my RPG Profile, I just want to tell you that when making your own RPG, you have to be realistic. Sure, they're a re-make of a real game, but to be so original, put some twists in it, so that many people will get interested on your RPGs. For example, you're making a [dot]Hack RPG remake, to be original, add your own servers and add some twists just like I mentioned. As for the twist, let RP Gamers use pokemon, sound interesting huh? See what I mean, just one tip, be original.

Thanks for reading my RPG Profile! ^^

ger9119

~ Name ~
Ger9119

~ Age ~
15 yrs old

~ Gender ~
Male

<+ RPG Information +>

~ Strong Areas ~
I enjoy making plots and storylines and im good at giving suggestions to the Rpg itself and sticking to a storyline is something im good at and staying within the demands of the GameMaster and the rest of the rpg players

~ Weak Areas ~
Pretty much the only three flaws i have with RPGs are spelling and making the Bio it self and sometimes im Lazy and mess up up my grammer

~ Type of RPG ~
A Pokemon Digimon or even a Power Rangers RPg or a modern or past war RPG

~ Type of Character ~
More like eiether a Shy Person or someone who takes over like a leader i rather play as someone whos normal and learn from mistakes that they have made etc....

<+ Other Informations +>

~ Current RPGs ~
None

~ Future RPGs ~
None at the Moment
_
~ Writing Tips ~
Try to make your charaters someone who is closer to you becasue it's easy to help build a charater with a personality that you now more about or if you dont get into an RPG keep trying till you make

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Name: Cacaruka/Erirudo
Strong Areas: Plots and descriptions especially. I tend to use English that people my age don't usually use...I read a lot of books.
Also I have a lot of spare time, and when I'm not drawing or reading I like to write up sketchy plots for later use.
Weak Areas: I can't do romance. AT ALL. The best I could write with that genre is probably a friendly partnership between two people. Also, I tend to be very very dramatic. I can't really write all those 'day to day' things, otherwise I'll just shake it up with 'SUDDEN DISASTER' type stuff. Also I like to make plots really complicated with intricate details. This could have been caused by my fear of plotholes.
Type Of RPG: Adventure, Action, and Fantasy. c:
Type Of Characters: I usually write villainous characters, or villains that have been dragged into becoming heroes for whatever reason. I love them, they're just more interesting than 'GENERIC BORING HERO-TYPE OFF I GO TO SAVE THE DAY LA LA LA'.
Current RPGs: None, at present.
Future RPGs: F I N A L. C O M I N G., a multi-crossover RP. Mostly Mega Man based, however.
Writing Tips: When making your own RP, try to cover all bases in terms of story. Don't just say-if you're making a new region-that 'la la one day region (insert name here) just popped out of nowhere with all these new pokeymans'. Anything could be responsible for making a new region. Maybe the region isn't new at all, but one that sunk like the city of Atlantis. Maybe Mew was bored and decided to make a new land, and the rest of the legendaries went along with it. Maybe there's a war going on, and amid the chaos, the legendaries accidentally created a new island. You know. Put detail into your story-it will definitely help you. Make your RPs interesting, basically.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Name: Aya Brea Arashi

Strong Areas: Plots, particularly driving them (though I've done enough plots that have gone absolutely nowhere); staying close to character.

Weak Areas: Getting things in on time.

Type Of RPG: I prefer fantasy-or-scifi-themed RPs, usually fandom-linked; often I'm not too interested in RPs with deeply-rooted romance elements, and typical RPs of choice feature great amounts of combat.

Type Of Characters: Usually, my characters are self-righteous, arrogant, and often rather volatile. They tend not to make good relationships, and some have tendency towards e.g. panic attacks.

Current RPGs:
  • (none)

Future RPGs:
  • (none planned)

Writing Tips: When preparing an RP, avoid something too cookie-cutter; if you're thinking of having an RP in which you have five kids play through the plot of the Pokemon video games, you may want to reconsider. The same applies to characters; some things are just overdone. Unless you can add something to them which few others can, try to avoid the cliches. I do tend to use them, but I attempt to go for something mildly parodic and/or humorous when I do. By the way; your characters needn't be 100% angst. In fact, they SHOULDN'T be, because, after some time, that gets effing annoying. Play a variety of characters. If you're in a new RP, pull out something new.

Last edited:
Name: Killian

Strong Areas:
Hmm... I think I'm good at plots. I like giving stories a slightly darker edge, or having a character with a dark past. I'm into fantasy and I like Pokemon RPGs.

Weak Areas:
I'm horrible at writing stories with a completely happy plot-line. How can life be so good? Even normal people have bad days and family/friend deaths. Also, when I get writer's block I get it bad and it can go on for weeks unless something inspires me.

Type Of RPG: Fantasy and Pokemon. I can't follow others as well because I haven't watched/read/played enough to get it.

Type Of Characters:
I like making characters that forgive easily and make impromptu decisions, sometimes though I make darker characters with mysterious paths. Most of my characters are fiercely loyal and determined to do their job.

Current RPGs:

None

Future RPGs: I can only think of one right now.

The Seven Fates

A Pokemon RPG about seven trainers gifted with supernatural powers, though they'd don't realize it. All they notice are strange events seem to happen when they're around.

Writing Tips:

1.) If you don't think you've spelled a word correctly, check it by using spell check or even just typing it on google.

2.) If you don't have time, don't hurry and post a sloppy post. Wait until later and write a good one.

3.) Space between paragraphs.
It makes it easier to read.

4.) Don't write one big blob. It's hard to understand and quite annoying.

5.) Clarify how you write. Do you use italics for thoughts? Or do you use two apostrophes instead?

6.) DO NOT TYPE IN ALL CAPITALS!!!!! See how annoying that is?

7.) Do not make your character like Ash. Meaning: Don't make a Mary Sue or a Gary Stu.

Not all of those are problems I see people on serebii having, but I've seen them on other sites and they annoy me to no end. Some of them are rules already posted here, but once again I'm just putting down the obvious.

Last edited:

Peter Quill

star-lord
Name: Moogles4ever (or Moogles I dont give a rats)

Strong Areas: Making Characters: Quite frankly I love the prospect of becoming the figure that guides your character throughout a amazing journey. It proplels me to do lot's.

Weak Areas: Length: I can't seem to get the length of anything right.

Type of RPG: Mediaval/Fantasy I tend to like to go with Pokemon RPGs too. I'm not the one to go for complete anime fandoms, unless I really find it good.

Type of Character: Any, Snobby, Emo, Gary-stu Slap them on me! But I tend to go with a silent kinda character.

Current RPGs: Angel's Requiem

Future RPG: I'm planning on making a Horror RPG that will hopefully become a great sucess. (Another one)

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Name: Zincspider (preferabley Zinc)

Strong Areas: Sign up sheets, and making exuses why somthing works. I am great at thinking somthing up, and making an explination that makes sense.

Weak Areas: Trying to make an PRG of my own. It always ends up deleted somehow. Everything else? I'm not to sure, but I know there is definatly somthing else. I GOT IT! Making the personallity last more than a line when I write, thats whats wrong. Plenty more too.

Type of RPG: Humor, adventure, progressive(getting better as story goes on). I don't like pointless ones though (SIMs or School ones)

Type of Character: Bring it. I can make it work. I really like doing the happy drunk, and the Big-headed stage hog (Rawk Hawk anyone?) I like doing skirt chasers too. It makes for great dialouge.

Current RPGs: None

Future RPG: I am planning a Paper Mario RPG, and a Marvel Superhero RPG (Ironman FTW)

Last edited:

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Name: Ventus3
Age: 13 (Life sucks and I'm so emotionally scarred! xD Just kidding)
Gender: Well, I'm just going to leave it up to the interperetation of the fellow users o_O
Strong Areas: I'm still not really sure about this one. I can't say description because there are people a heck of a lot better than me at that. Nor can I say my sign up because they definitely aren't as explicit as the Doctor's are. So, somebody recommend me for something? xD
Weak Areas: Ooh, this is something I can answer! Making RPGs; they can come out like bad chapters, either that or they're just too plain boring to draw attention to an RPG'er long enough for them to actually sign up. I could probably use quite a bit of help with grammar as I'm always trying to correct my posts and not getting all the errors.
Type Of RPG: I don't really write that many so I don't have a favorite
Type Of Characters: No preference really.
Current RPGs: *None that are open or that I need open*
Future RPGs: Well, I am co-writing something but that's a secret for me and a certain someone =P
Writing Tips:

1. Make sure to adhere to the rules when writing something. People will give you heck if you don't because you were supposed to read them all before even posting in here anyway.

2. It's always good to try and describe the situation that you're writing about in an RPG post in more detail. If you can, try to keep things as explicit (detailed) as you can as long as it is something that adheres to the rules (that means I'm not saying to be explicit about romance, now go get your daily nose-bleed somewhere else *gets digital staff to ward digital perves off lawn*

Well, that's all I got, if I am forced to edit against my will by moderators I shall. If not, I'll probably edit it anyway since I'm on here after an all-nighter

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Name: ShadoWolfDemon (Shadow is good though)

Strong Areas: My imagination is my strongpoint in RPGs. Plot-twists are the fun of these little games, and I'm just awesome at making them. I also think I'm good at making my characters and having them evolve in the RPG. Furthermore, I also enjoy doing good fight-scenes, so I guess I've gotten good at that too.

Weak Areas: Grammar and spelling for sure. Especially the later. Sometimes, I don't check over my stuff well enough, and my words come out jumbled. I also usually rely on dialouge too much, and should work more on description. I also tend to make my characters a bit overpowered sometimes, although I think I got better at that.

Type Of RPG: I personally like a good fantisy, sci-fi, or horror RPG. Adventures are fun too. I also like things that take place in ancient times, (you know, like warlords and dragons and horseback fighting. lol). I also like RPGs based on mythology (probably my fave)

Type Of Characters: Usually my characters are ones that I'm testing for a story that I'm trying to write, or based off one of my favorite characters from an anime or TV show. If it's not one of those two, its my usual music-loving, punky type character, which was my first RP character from when I started...a while ago, and I have developed quite nicely.

Future RPGs: Most likely a Warrior Cats RPG, and a Digimon RPG. I may also make an RPG based off 'The World Ends With You'

Writing Tips:

1) If you're having trouble making a character, and you need help making sure they aren't a mary-sue, then use this test, for its helped me create characters for RPGs time after time again. You'll make much more original characters that way.

Last edited:

Cameron Oakley

Perky Trainer
Name: Cameron Oakley
Strong Areas: I guess my strong area would primarily be length. I type very small in Microsoft Word to ensure I have a decent sized post. I kind of got carried away with this to the point where I normally type in 7-7.5 sized in the Verdana font, single spaced in web layout view. The smallest I've ever typed was in 3 pt Verdana single space. So I guess length is my strength.
Weak Areas: Oh gosh, I have a lot of those. Description can cause trouble for me along with grammar. I try to learn new words everyday and try to use them correctly in sentences so I can expand my vocabulary as well as cut down on using unnecessary small words. I guess you could say I'm OCD with description as I have to describe every little thing, but I'm trying to back away from this. I'm expanding my horizon when it comes to character creation, but I can't deny that I greatly love mysterious characters and those that like to talk a lot of trash. ^_^
Type Of RPG: I like any type of role play that has a decent plot and is just interesting. There are times, though, that I will enjoy just a simple Pokémon adventure role play just as a casual way to relax.
Type Of Characters: Gosh, I think I can do just about any type of character if I put my mind to it. The only one I haven't done is an evil character. I've done rich and snobbish, weak and pessimistic, mysterious with the wounded past, the classic heroine, and the boisterous character.
Current RPGs:

Vindex
PG-13 for violence and language
Sign-ups are OPEN!

What happens when all of the Pokémon disappear and the only way to save them along with the world is to transform into one yourself?

(Yes I suck at summaries too. This is the first role play I have made and I am hoping it goes well. I don't expect a bunch of people to join in one day because (1) it has a lot of information and (2) I'm new here so no one really knows how I role play. I do like quality over quantity though, despite my posting length. If its one thing I have patience for, it is for role plays. Like I said, quality over quantity.)

Future RPGs: Don't have any role plays planned for the future as of now. I want to see how my first role play will go.
Writing Tips/Role Playing Tips: Patience. I believe in patience even if it's for writing fan fictions, comics, or whatever. Patience is also needed because all members are not in the same time zone as you are and people do have outside lives. However, this is not to be used as a scapegoat for just not posting. If you want to quit a role play, then just tell the game master so. This way it won't waste their time or the other role players' time waiting on you. Make a nice in-character post of the character's departure instead of just up and leaving. I think that's all...

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Name: Slipomatic

Strong Areas: Plot, Character profiling

Weak Areas: length, scenery description, interaction, and a lot more :(

Type Of RPG: mostly action, some romance, serious stuff mostly

Type Of Characters: mostly female i can do well, haven't made many but can do various females and male characters, mostly with background that people in the rpg won't know unless told by the character

Current RPGs: none

Future RPGs: none

Writing Tips: Always go for an original RPG theme that is refreshing. Perhaps use a little bit from other RPGs you like, but just be sure to tell where you're getting some of your ideas from. (Not that I wouldn't have a problem. I always try to make something new :D )

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Name: Copygoo

Strong Areas: Ooh, toughie. I guess I'm good at interacting with other characters.

Weak Areas: I can't make a big post. Nor am I too great at descriptions. My biggest flaw may be character personality. I can't RP as a character with a personality different than mine well. I usually end up inputting my own personality.

Type Of RPG: I dunno. Fantasy I guess, unless it's a really good realistic one.

Type Of Characters: I like RPing as funny, open, happy ones, I guess.

Future RPGs: Paper Mario: The Oblivion Portals. A mad man is trying to unlock great knowledge, enough to make him immortal. He needs to find the Seven Sacred Shards, powerful keys that unlock the Master Portal, which has the knowledge he needs. The Seven Sacred Shards are scattered through time and space, only accessible by the Oblivion Portals. Will you step up and take him down?

Writing Tips: Umm...MAKE GOOD DESCRIPTIONS!

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
Name: JolteonShock (or Jolty)
Strong Areas: I'm good at making up random ideas for plots and typing some up. They aren't necessarily good plots, but I improve on them later.
Weak Areas: interaction; I always seem to be off when it comes to meeting up and talking with other characters.
Type of RPG: hmmm...I like adventure ones, with lots of fighting
Type of Characters: Exitable ones...someday I hope to play as a shy one for achange
Current RPGs: Pokemon: DaRkSbAnE
Future RPGs: I was thinking of making a Warriors Rp, except with wolves instead of cats.
Writing Tips: SPELLCHECK!! I am always annoyed of anyone who can't spell. And space your dialogue too and make sure they have tags. Nothing is as annoying and hard to read than "Why are you here?""I want icecream.""Why?""I'm thirsty!"
So...yeah.

Son_of_Shadows

Name: Son_of_Shadows, but you can call me Josh.
Strong Areas: My strongest area... I think it'd be plots. I love to think up plotlines, filling in holes as I see them.
Weak Areas: Description, description, description. I'm just really rubbish at it!
Type Of RPG: I prefer fantasy, but romance interests me as well.
Type Of Characters: I try to base my characters on people I've actually met.
Current RPGs: I'm working on "The Wrath of Regigigas", my first RPG. It's open for sign-ups, but I haven't actually started the actual RP, if you know what I mean.
Future RPGs: I just want to focus on "The Wrath of Regigigas" for now.
Writing Tips: Practice makes perfect! Seriously, write all the time, and have others look at your work, so you can hone your skills. Get used to writing free-flowing prose. There are tonnes of creative writing websites out there, and there are plenty of nice people who will give you suggestions on how to improve.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
My Profile: Stoc15's Tidbits of Info!

Name: Stoc15, can be called Stark too.
Strong Areas: History, the length of the post, getting into character.
Weak Areas: Description, creating a certain feel to the post.
Type Of RPG: Fantasy, Actuon and the legendary Adventure.
Type Of Characters: Loners, heroes, people who are destined to work at the same place for the rest of their lives, and people with cool glasses.
Current RPGs:
PsyChology
A story of freaks with unique elemental and psychic powers, seemingly destined to fight off other freaks for the rest of their lives. Is it just another doomed adventure RPG, or is there something hidden about this plot?
Link
Future RPGs: A D & D Mario RPG, a Pokemon RPG and a possible Animal Crossing RPG. And finally, an original concept!
Writing Tips: Remember to always make your RPG posts at least seven lines long, put good description for the post, and always stay in character.

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Name: Tearen the Absol
(aka Tearen Wover)

Species: Absol

Strong Areas: Characterization, Dialogue, moving the story along, action sequences

Weak Areas: Post length, posting on time, tendency to seperate my characters from the group

Type Of RPG: I like RP's with humour and action. Things like saving the world or defeating an empire are always good stories.

Type Of Characters: I tend to be the comedy relief/insane deviants. In combat oriented RPGs, I like to play stealthy characters. But I also like to be the ambassador, or peace maker.

Current RPGs: Wrath of Regigigas
Island of Lost Souls
Girantina's Awakening

Future RPGs: Jack Trumpf (to be posted)

Writing Tips: Never assume that your character necessarily has to stay with the group you start in (unless the RP master says otherwise, of course.) Betrayals, being a double agent, and having your character manipulate a situation to their advantage can create dynamic plot devices. The most important thing to do in an RP, is keep it interesting. Make sure the story doesn't die. If things seem to calm, try and give the RP master some ideas to keep it going. (Though you shouldn't press them, they may have something cool planned.

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Name: Shadowfaith (Strider)

Strong Areas: I loooove my sign up's. I know how to create all manor of characters even if I do tend to lean towards using my favourite's in RPG's. I have a good imagination for this sort of stuff...daydreaming alot does this to you XD I'm also pretty good at plot making for the same reasons, though I do lean towards making RPG's on existing things even if I am capable of making an original RPG.

Weak Areas: I struggle with my spelling and grammar. I'm not the bast at either and that's normally what gets me declined from an RPG if the GM is hyped on that sort of stuff.

Type Of RPG: Mine are normally RPG's which have been based on something already made, such as Digimon or Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts. I like to write and particapate in things I know alot about. I do like making the odd fantasy RPG, but thats normally the way I go.

Type Of Characters: Lazy/laidback characters or cold characters are normally my favourite to write and play as. Lazy/laidback because I am generally that sort of person and cold because I use to be very much so myself. So simply put, I like to play those that I am ^_^;;

Current RPGs: The Island of Lost Souls: Simply an RPG on a group going out and living lives as pirates in search of a long lost treasure.

Future RPGs:

Kingdom Hearts: Similar Opposites: I have made this before and I am determined to make it work lol. Simply another KH RPG with my own little twist ^_^

Digimon: Retry: Another of my retrying RPG's XD. Always goes down hill because of my absense ;-; Simple digimon RPG in which a Digidestined and her digimon are trapped in the digital world and sent for help.

Writing Tips: My number one rule: DO NOT GET INTO CONVERSATION IN RPG'S! I know sometimes it is difficult, but make it as short and sweet as possible or at least add description when you are talking to another character. Do not refere to using script in RPG's as it simply is not fun to read XP

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Name: just call me Sophi

Strong Areas: I can add a lot of description to my writing and with my seemingly large imagination I hardly ever suffer a writing block.

Weak Areas: Length, spelling and grammer, all of which I'm working on but length is sorta my worst area.

Type Of RPG: Romance and Fantasy have gotta be my favourite

Type Of Characters: Most of my characters tend to be shy at first but become rather playful with others as well as quite calm and laid-back.

Current RPGs: none yet

Future RPGs: none as of yet

Handy?

It's that one guy
Name: Handymankg2
Strong Areas: I consider my strong part to be description, but that can also be my downfall, as sometimes I have spent too long describing one object that doesn’t contribute to the plot at all. I also consider character creation one of my best areas.
Weak Areas: As stated before, over description, and also emotion. I quite often forget my characters personality, and make them seem emotionless, although, to be fair, most of my characters are meant to be like that.
Type Of RPG: Anything really, as long as I have any knowledge about the fandom, I’ll join. I also quite like the idea of fantasies, unique ones with many races, similar to Lord of the Rings, yet have seen none.
Type Of Characters: Well, most of my characters are made to be emotionless, but sometimes I like to create a character that I feel akwards Rping, this makes me a better writer, I believe, overcoming awkwardness.
Current RPGs:
The Ultimate Winter Brawl
A tournament, of all races and all of creations wonders fighting across the stars in a huge stadium. For members of the Roleplaying club only.

Heroes: Fight or Flight
A RP based on the TV show, heroes, which documents the escape of several people with powers from a base intent on keeping the world safe.

(Yes, I suck at summaries)
Future RPGs:
None planned, although I have several different ideas for RPs, I’m just in too many as off now to consider running any more.
Writing Tips: Don’t be afraid to mix your own personality in with your characters, as it makes it a lot easier to RP with them. I need to follow this tip myself.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
Name: Glajummy (but I'd rather be called Gummy)
Gender: Male, but I've been known to RP as females from time to time.
Strong Areas: Well, since I have a basis in writing fanfiction, I think it's safe to say I have good description and planning of plot. I've also been told I make intteresting characters.
Weak Areas: I lose interest in stuff pretty easily. I mean, if the other RPers and the GM is active, I'll be active too. However, if a few people are slacking off and the GM doesn't do anything about, don't expect me to be working my butt off.
Type Of RPG: Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Sci-fi
Type Of Characters: My characters really vary. Sometimes I feel like RPing a loner, other times I want to be one who unites. Lately I've been playing very selfish characters.
Current RPGs: Tales of Machina
Future RPGs: Dunno
Writing Tips: Lately I've seen a lot of RPers sign up as intriguing characters, only to completely disregard his/her SU when RPing. If you sign up as a pessimistic character, then don't have your character smiling at every chance he/she gets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.