• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Runaway Café (Neutral Zone)

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
The Runaway Café (Neutral Zone)

By Neutral Zone I mean Chasers' NO CHASING. Ok good. Lets cut to the chase *one chaser perks up*, okay not that type of chase *the chaser starts muttering in disapointment* Any way to the rules:

1. No random chating
2. no flaming just because we're on different sides doesn't mean we should swear.
3. Don't fight.
4. If you don't have fun something must be done.

So get chatting! (about the RPG)

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Okay what exact do we Chaser do? Do we just sit around until someone run-aways? Do people run-away very often because they have chasers ready to chase?[Gah! I don't like how I worded this question]

About the Cafe can I practices my chaser role-playing here before it starts? I don't play aggressive characters too often... They are normally the quiet, deep thinker bad guy. Like Strike from ~Winds of Change~ too bad that died... That was one of my favorites to RPG to play in.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ya I guess I should have explained it a bit more. :p Here's some info on chasers:

Chasers are prone to hurting others. Chasers are only needed if someone runs away. They are picked out by others who think they are best to chase the runways.

InnerFlame here's an example of someone being picked for a chaser:

"Will Jay from class 56 please come to the office." The speaker said. Jay sighed as half the class stared at him walking to the gym door.

"What are you all staring at?!" He yelled at them. He gave the class a last glance and smirked. Dodge Ball was today's sport so when he got back, all hell would break loose. "I wonder why the buzz is after me today." He thought. Jay walked pass all the class rooms then their came the big brass door at the end. The principals office.

"Come in." Miss. Lenter said opening the door before he knock. Miss. Lenter was the principal. He stepped into the large office. It was painted brown with many lether or wood things.

"What is it. I'm busy!" Jay almost yelled. Miss. Lenter rased one eye brow and looked at Jay.

"Yes I know you had to take away from your dodge ball but," She started. She motioned for Jay to sit in the lether chair infront of her dest. She sat in the large one behind it. "we need you to help find a Runaway. They must have left late last night. Find them, bring them back and we'll do the rest."

"Thats it? Chase someone around and bring them back? Easy." Jay said smirking. Miss. Lenter shook her head. She gave him a red uniform and a skate board.

Ok that basicly sums it up. And yes you can practice here. Ask the others for help. And no catching us will not be easy. Anyway anything else?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
No I don't have anymore questions... now. If no one want to be the last chaser I will him/her. I'll edit a another RPG practices here later.

Canis Lupus

So we just need one more Chaser? Hmm.... What will happen if we get caught? Do we get brainwashed or something like that? Or do we get murdered by the Master?

So many questions... So few answers...
Runaway

Ehehe, a slogan for the RPG.

Canis Lupus

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
"A runaway!!!" Silver rolles up his sleeves about to chase when he remember that what that Suicune girl told him. He let out a growl of the unfair condition of this cafe he was. Letting his sleeve down once more he cross his arms. Angry began to glare that the runaway, Joseph Regulus(Canis Lupus). He sooner or later he would eventually will be capture by him and he would learn the punishment of going against the Master's rules.
_____

LOL it's fun pretending to be chaser. Or maybe I just like playing to the person on the side that people think is evil. I love to make my character think that s/he is on the right side so they won't switch sides. Canis Lupus want to practice your reaction of seeing a Chaser? I'll make Silver chase you around so you can get to feeling of it. He of course can't catch you though because of this Neutral Zone.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Just so you can stop saying my screen name my chracters name is Samantha. Any way:
We should all know the goal is to get to the place where the Master is. Of course once we get further from the town they are at know, the further it is to get back. So if one if captured(I'll go firdt for that) it will take longer to get back. So we have many chances to get away again! :D There will be fighting at some points. The News Box (T.V that only plays news) will tell everyone to look out for us blah blah blah.
Oh and we can start with out the other chaser but InnerFlame feel free to sign another one. And please decide what gender your character is.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Well I flipped a coin and I got Tails so my next chaser will be female unless someone sign-up before then.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Yes they will. So far I've planed that they all knew each other before the wars and what not but thats now up to you sort of...
^ Could you stop whith they slogan it kind of doesn't fit...

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ok update:
We're going to start soon whether Kitsune gives us his sign up or not. I put up my sign up. I know how busy Kitsune is so I don't think he will be Role Playing with us any time soon... So I'll be posting the thread.

Last edited:

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Alright, just one question now that the RPG has actually started and I've read the basic thread. Now, I am not all too sure on how I should start. Go to a class, which class, any characters I should make up, or what? Beginnings are my weakpoint... so. Yeah.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Well here:

(Note: We all have the same Schedule)

8:00~ Art
9:00~ Master Studies (Study about how great The Master is)
10:00~ Fun Time
12:00~ Lunch
1:00~ Math
2:00~ Free Period, Study
3:00~ Gym
4:00 and after~ Room time, more studying

Ya Runaways will only use this for the first day (before the meeting) Chasers will use it for the first and second day. On the second day they will be called out of one of their classes. (There are other classes besides the Chasers and ours, some have math as first thing blah blah blah) Yes you can make up teachers I don't really care. The couch goes by the couch end of story. Anyway once someone names a Teacher everyone else will have to use that name.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
What happens to a person if they're failing a subject? I'd love to make Mylie fail algebra... (I almost did in real live. Me=suck at Algebra)

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Well they will make you study harder. When you get the E-mail you can be studying it. But study whatever you wish when you get the E-mail

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
Can someone else regsiter up? if so can I?