• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The sad story of a magikarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob: Magikarp use splash!

*nothing happens*

Bob2: Venusaur use Frenzy Plant!

*huge explosion*

the end

Psychic

Really and truly
-_-

Wow, best fic ever.
You should get some kind of award. FOR IDIOCY.

This breaks just about every fic rule there is. Go read the Rules and Advise for Apriring Authors. Or leave and never come back, or face the wrath of a very hot metal rod. Your choice.

*reports*

~Psychic

Last edited:

blackemerald

Just tell me one simple thing. Why do you try and be this stupid in writing fic. No, scracth that. Why ARE you this stupid in writing this fic. First of all, this **** you're giving us does not count as a goddamn paragraph, let alone an fic. You just type peices of rubbish out in 5 seconds and expect people to LIKE them. You give us no idea who is battling, were they are battling and description is non- existent. Please, go and read the advise for aspiring authors and the rules or get out of here. I dare you to come back and write another thing like this.

This ain't a fic at all. It's a joke. I daresay you could give Polifan692 (or whatever his name was) a run for his money. This had to be typed in the Quick Reply Box, I'm sure of it, for it to be so lame. I would've expected a lengthy, descriptive one-shot, but no. Try reading a successful fanfic, like Breezy's Hoenn League:A Brendan and May Adventure, to see what the readers these days want. What you've bestowed upon us could not even please an amoeba.

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
this is similar to that fic by that other blastoise guy.i belive Psychic posted there.anyways improve or leave.length.description.and pretty much everything else.

Guitar dude bill

It's here, it's near
The Dark Knight said:
This ain't a fic at all. It's a joke. I daresay you could give Polifan692 (or whatever his name was) a run for his money. This had to be typed in the Quick Reply Box, I'm sure of it, for it to be so lame. I would've expected a lengthy, descriptive one-shot, but no. Try reading a successful fanfic, like Breezy's Hoenn League:A Brendan and May Adventure, to see what the readers these days want. What you've bestowed upon us could not even please an amoeba.
correct. this shouldn't even be in the fan-fic section. this fic is just a little joke i can tell! and you made this to get negative posts on it. I'll try getting a mod to close this fic down as it is not a fic. we post longer replies than your fic

Status
Not open for further replies.