• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the saddest moments in video game history :( (spoiler warning!)

LauriJ

I guess one of the saddest moments for me was the moment when Tidus had to say goodbye to Yuna in FFX...

Greekboy

The only time I ever cried or felt sad in a video game was after beating Rayquaza in Red Rescue Team (I was younger).
I closed the game without saving, cried for a bit, then called my friend and asked him what happens after. I was pretty mad when I found out you'd stay a pokemon, cause it was kinda hard to beat Rayquaza...

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Aeriths death in Final Fantasy 7 was sad....One of the saddest moments in video game history I think.

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
The only time I ever cried or felt sad in a video game was after beating Rayquaza in Red Rescue Team (I was younger).
I closed the game without saving, cried for a bit, then called my friend and asked him what happens after. I was pretty mad when I found out you'd stay a pokemon, cause it was kinda hard to beat Rayquaza...

lol
The same with me, man! The only game I've played that I remember of crying... Like, bawling! And I was 17 already, haha!!!

Anyway...
Celes 'suicide" was a pretty teary moment. Mostly because of the background music. I didn't cried, but I got a bit "eh" with everything. And everything involving it was magnificent, so it's understandable why I've got a bit teary

The moment which you can and not save Luca's mom, quite near the end, in the last side-missions. At first, I couldn't save her and I really felt sad about it. I got a bit teary at first. But I was Lavos, so Save Game State was by side.
Also, when Robo's beaten by those other robots. It really make me "eh", but not sad per se.

Ovelia and Delita's moment, when he made a lot of promises to her. Like, he's a big... Gah! It was "sad" because I knew he was lying and I've had some sympathy for her...