• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Saffron Con (420)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
May's first Kanto Contest eh. I really liked seeing Squirtle getting excited about what was happening on stage with Espeon. Also, Jessie looks better with short hair it suits her more and makes her more appealing.

ZilverLox

Banned
The twerps proved to be idiots once again as he can't tell Harley is lying, or that Jessie wearing a suit she had worn before, and James and Meowth were barely disguised, then they noticed that Jessie was missing and couldn't put two and two together. Interesting to see Jessie with a different hairdo too. And Squirtle learns a powerful attack out of nowhere and everyone's like "cool"?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Even though Yamabuki City was shown again, it felt hollow without seeing Natsume or getting even a small reference. Still, the Yamabuki Contest plot involving Harley faking his kindness was decent enough. Lilian and her Eefi inspiring Zenigame to try Contests was a good plot device even if it seemed rushed, and Sabonea in Musashi's hair was funny.

Zamin

Harley is do dastardly, I can't believe they fell for his tricks again. Luckily, they let May still enter though. I wanted Jesse to finally win a contest but May is so sweet I am rooting for her to win. As soon as Lillian made a comment when May saved the day, I knew that they would use that to let her still enter.

Bring on the next episode!

Leonhart

Imagineer
Thinking back, I have to question if Lilian allowing Haruka to compete in the Yamabuki Contest was even reasonable. Lilian was simply the Contest's MC, so I don't think she would've even had much say in the decision. The judges themselves should've made the decision in Lilian's place.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wow I liked that combination from Lillian's Espeon because Swift and Psychic look so cool together. It was odd when Squirtle learned Ice Beam out of the blue like that.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zenigame learning Ice Beam was no more bizarre than when Eneco learned Assist, or when Gonbe learned Metronome. Haruka's Pokemon had a knack for revealing new moves without warning.

TIL Spider Web is an actual move
I hate Harley.