• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Saffron Con (420)

Devilrose

Super Coordinator
...That one I DID forget about x.x' Which is kinda funny since in the last episode I saw I saw Lombre use Razor Leaf and was thinking "...what the?" So Brock's Lombre/Ludicolo has two egg moves...wonder if his Mudkip knows anything besides Water Gun then...

...I think I'm going off topic too x.x Whoops...

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Harley is playing them like a bad song. (Loved the Brock impression though.)

Please let Jessie's haircut stay. It's looks so much better than the comet.

taitofan

Stalker!
ShoOCha0tic said:
Harley is a guy o_O???? i always thot he was a she! LOL anyways, this episode looks like an other borring contest battle and at the end may will win etc etc. why cant ash visit sabrina -.- so he could see his haunter -.- and jessie new haircut interesting....i hope it stays like that XD
Wow, you're not kidding, are you? ... I'd love to know how anyone can think Harley's a girl... Even with only screenshots, does the lack of breasts not tip anyone off?

That's also the first time I've heard this contest looks boring... Oh wait, you're obviously a Natsume fanboy. My mistake. Plus, you still think Ghost belonged to Satoshi... Poor thing.

Anyways, I do agree that Musashi's haircut is uber-spiffish. <3 If it goes away, I won't be devestated of course... *goes back to making screenshots*

GoldenNoctowl77

Back in Business!
taitofan said:
Wow, you're not kidding, are you? ... I'd love to know how anyone can think Harley's a girl... Even with only screenshots, does the lack of breasts not tip anyone off?

That's also the first time I've heard this contest looks boring... Oh wait, you're obviously a Natsume fanboy. My mistake. Plus, you still think Ghost belonged to Satoshi... Poor thing.

Anyways, I do agree that Musashi's haircut is uber-spiffish. <3 If it goes away, I won't be devestated of course... *goes back to making screenshots*

I'll give it to him that he thought Harley was a girl. I mean come on, how many guys do you know wear a white outfit with an exposed womanly stomach like that?

the episode was funny....... sorta.......... i think Harley tricked May again but i'm not sure........ also Lillian's Espeon is kewl........ ^^

and Jessie's hair looks nice..... i think........ XP

PDL

disenchanted
this episode seems quite interesting, Jessie's new do' is pretty cool... though I'll miss that comet as well...

and maybe Harley has turned over a new leaf perhaps? is he really up to something as most people are claiming?

Lilian's pretty cool as well, though, if SHE's participating, who's going to be the announcer?

A

Aalitichi

Harley is a guy o_O???? i always thot he was a she! LOL anyways, this episode looks like an other borring contest battle and at the end may will win etc etc. why cant ash visit sabrina -.- so he could see his haunter -.- and jessie new haircut interesting....i hope it stays like that XD

I thought he was a girl too, judging by pictures.
By the way don't you guys think it's anoying how much attention May is getting for her contests.
Ash has competed in so much tournaments and he doesn't get that much attention.

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
ShoOCha0tic said:

Haunter WAS NEVER Ash's Pokemon! Ash Befriended Haunter, he NEVER caught Haunter!

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
EvilKeckleon said:
and maybe Harley has turned over a new leaf perhaps? is he really up to something as most people are claiming?
Rest assured, Harley hasn't turned over a new leaf. Just watching the episode confirms that. He did try to keep her out of the contest afterall.
GoldenNoctowl77 said:
I'll give it to him that he thought Harley was a girl. I mean come on, how many guys do you know wear a white outfit with an exposed womanly stomach like that?
In anime? A lot. You're talking to a girl who watches every yaoi/shounen ai title she can get her hands on. I've seen a ton of feminine looking guys. ^.~

Anyways, I did my own screenshots of Harley as promised (113 in all), and they're up here: http://photobucket.com/albums/b188/coordinators8/

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Aalitichi said:
I thought he was a girl too, judging by pictures.
By the way don't you guys think it's anoying how much attention May is getting for her contests.
Ash has competed in so much tournaments and he doesn't get that much attention.

What do you mean exactly? Contests have trainers interacting with each other, thus there is more room for character development.

In Ash's story, Ash doesn't actually face other trainers in "league style battles" until the league themselves. When he faces the Gym leaders, regular trainers usually aren't around.

Which is why the contests have always been better than Ash's GYM battles in Hoenn. And from the looks of things, the Kanto contests will be more exciting than Ash's Frontier Brain battles as well.

PDL

disenchanted
taitofan said:
Rest assured, Harley hasn't turned over a new leaf. Just watching the episode confirms that. He did try to keep her out of the contest afterall.

oh... that's a shame :\

Heracross

Custom User Title
So Ariados does indeed belong to Harley, eh? That's cool. And after looking through the thread I'm really interested to see what Musashi's hair looks like. XD

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I don't like Jessie's hair like that... it just feels wrong. They've never changed a character's hair before, and that is a bit too wierd to look at. Oh, and doesn't she have "classic-Jessie" in the opening? Just checking!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Isn't Squirtle a bit to young for a pokemon contest?
Please tell me this is R1 type or May will lose when it comes to the battling.....

Squirtle is only a lil baby

good to see Harley again, he looks like a great character... lets just hope 4kids don't make him a girl like they did with Hun

Seeing Harley in a white lab coat with his hat on made me laugh!
(im looking at the pictures on the site)

WHEN DID SQUIRTLE LEARN ICE BEAM?

Last edited:

Heracross

Custom User Title
Geodude said:
[img135]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/JessieAndJames/480470ff.jpg[/img135]
Woah, now that's different. o_O

It actually doesn't look half bad, but I'm too used to her her "normal" hair.

Last edited:

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
The pictures are cool and it looks like one of the better pre-contest episodes. I love the Cacnea-Jessie bits and can't wait to see how their relationship works out!

B

Blaziken master

looked at the pictures, Lilian is hot! I'm glad Harley has got ariados it suits him perfectely.I like the part where Jessie is getting operated by a scizor